Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) (14528 Views)

Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / Floods Cause Chaos In Abraham Adesanya After Heavy Rain (photos,video) / Venice's Famous Canals Dry Up Due Low Tides And Lack Of Rain(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by mila1121(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2018
And rochas is out there building statue
Owerri man ��
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by bigdoo: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Indeed almost half of Owerri is heavily flooded after any heavy downpour. One part of the road on my property is now a nightmare since the rainy season began. And this road was very OK in 2011/2012. Okorocha is a 419er.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by karimusa: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Hello, that looks like a state road. Hold the governor responsible not PMB. Until we abolish hate, we may not be able to reason well.

massinola:
Which roads are these politicians including Buhari working on? Because the pictures emanating from different parts of the country are depicting different things from what Buhari and Fash have been telling us
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by Proflere: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Imo state and useless leaders. This is a state where you see tarred road without drainage and the iberiberism master keep showing us new IMO that doesn't exist on AIT... Redundant entity!!!

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by jesmond3945: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
I am from imo state but I can't understand how docile my people can be. An anambra man would not tolerate this from his government by now the Governor would appear before the house and answer why everywhere is in shambles? but my imo people are very docile and naive not street smart the only thing they know is to go to school but lack wisdom. How can any sane human being be living in such unimaginable squalor without any form of soul searching. We deserve more.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by vioment: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2018
Nigerians are suffering everywhere you look. No love. Our government no love us; different tribes don't love eachother; foreign governments don't love us; sometimes it seems like God don't love us. Nna na wa. Those pictures are appalling.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Ppresh2017:
But we are watching something different and better "the new IMO" at AIT. Who is fooling who?

Hehe.
Please watch NTA join that AIT.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2018
massinola:
Which roads are these politicians including Buhari working on? Because the pictures emanating from different parts of the country are depicting different things from what Buhari and Fash have been telling us
The projects are so big you can't see it cheesy
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Some people can say rubbish have there been any time in Nigeria that there IA good road all over the state even the almighty Lagos state still have road issue with Fashola 8years of great work and ambode 3years of continuous road work
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Some people can say rubbish have there been any time in Nigeria that there Is good road all over the state even the almighty Lagos state still have road issue with Fashola 8years of great work and ambode 3years of continuous road work
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by jintex(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ppresh2017:
But we are watching something different and better "the new IMO" at AIT. Who is fooling who?

my dear, that's when we have a media governor, wants to paint he will call CNN, wants to shit, call CNN, pee call....
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
/
I thought it was all propaganda and hatred against Rochas until I was unfortunate enough to have entered Owerri in June. I am still traumatized from the sight of Owerri. What will ever take me to Imo state again? Nothing that I can think of. Coming from Onitsha to that intersection(whatever it is called), then towards Orji, Ama Hausa, entered main streets, tried Concorde area and back en route to PH. It will take another twenty years to restore Owerri after Rochas destroyed it. War torn Afghanistan doesn't look that bad.

/

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by Duru1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:

That a portion of the road gets flooded after rain doesn't mean he under performs... Though okorocha is a fraudster in a propaganda party.

A portion of the road which got flooded remains an indication of poor management and performance. .
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Imo After Heavy Rain (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
That's what Okorocha is meant to do but he won't do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Harsh Visa Requirements Spur Fraud In Nigeria / British Embassy In Nigeria / Major Power Failure At Manchester Airport Leaves Flights Grounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.