Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Feel For Man United, Who Is To Take The Blame? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Feel For Man United, Who Is To Take The Blame? (424 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / I Feel Like Crying For Messi / Sir Alex Ferguson Tells Man United Who To Hire Next As New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel For Man United, Who Is To Take The Blame? by blessedmarshal(f): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Some fans are blaming the coach while others are claiming the players are no longer playing for the coach.
I.M.O and in general i feel its an easy excuse from the fans.
While will the players not play for the coach?
No lying football has evolved , all 11 players can’t be sacked but the coach can be sacked, but if by chance the players are not playing for the coach (which i don’t believe) what about the club? Club fans worldwide? And the players themselves (there’s no joy losing match intentionally).
I think it’s the job of a coach to inspire players, but these Man U side against a 4/10 Tottenham looks more like they lack motivation from the coach, the coach to player thingy is really missing.
The Pogba of Juventus is a different Pogba in Man U right now
The Fred in Man U now is also not playing like he use to at Shaktar
How did Lukaku miss that glorious early chance and saw another failed effort brilliantly saved by Lloris?
Jones was lucky not to concede a penalty, lost Kane on opening goal. hmmm
Valencia no longer has the power to go forward
DE Gea Still an outstanding keeper but does not look as convincing as in the past
Smalling with the poor tackle that cost the third goal.
Man United defense made Lukas Moura a very very special player today (not saying he is not good a player)
Fellaini coming in for those crosses against a team facing difficulties in that faculty, and the magic proved abortive?

Man! Truth be told, Mourinho has lost his mojo, he doesn’t have those players who would do the tricks he use to during his prime. It’s really glaring how Guidiola and Klopp are ahead of him right now.

Lastly what’s with the sarcastic showmanship from Mourinho after the final whistle has been blown?

Well It was another game to forget for Manchester United as they suffered a defeat by Tottenham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Man United, Who Is To Take The Blame? by CodeTemplar: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Morinho's tactic worked but the united team didn't take their chances and spurs did just that to great advantage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Man United, Who Is To Take The Blame? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2018
The players should take the blame, from the defenders to the strikers.
Shambles!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Man United, Who Is To Take The Blame? by fergie001: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Mou can be anything but that yesterday's game showed good effort,strategically and tactically as evidenced in the first half......but the players themselves should begin to stand responsible for some of their actions and inactions,they simply went to sleep.....and United has the worst CBs.....I still don't know what's the problem...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See How Former #supereagles Goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama Celebrated His Birthday / FIFA: Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Discredit Football Without Realising It / Ballon D'or Poll Disappears After Messi Goes Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.