Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC (12131 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by damiloladuke: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Moshood Salvador, the Lagos State PDP chairman has dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress(APC) and he said his exit marks the death of PDP in the state.

Salvador announced his defection on Monday while addressing his supporters in Lagos saying he took decision the because all his efforts to move the PDP in the state forward had been frustrated by some elements in the party.

He alleged that a former deputy national of the party, Chief Olabode George, had done everything possible to undermine the progress of the party in the state.

He said he could no longer labour in vain, adding that the national leadership of the party had done nothing to support or appreciate his efforts as PDP Chairman.

“When you have people or leadership that cannot give you encouragement to carry out your vision, you take it to another place where it will be appreciated. I am not happy that I am abandoning what I laboured for, but I have to move on with my supporters because I cannot continue to labour in vain.

Today, the chairman of PDP Board of Trustees called me on the defection and I told him to allow me consult with my people before feedback. The PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus also called me for the first time since my travails.

“He never called since I was put in jail on a cooked up murder charge; he called me today to ask why I want to defect. And I told him it is not possible for me to be in the same party with Bode George because he undermined all my efforts to reposition the party. He was doing all these things and the national leadership was allowing him, saying he is an elder. Bode George also cooked up things to put me in jail in the murder case of late Aborishade. Enough is enough. I am leaving the party with my supporters and I am taking them to APC where they would be recognised and appreciated” he said.

Salvador said he had since handed over the PDP structure to his deputy who would continue the affairs of the party. He said his exit meant that the PDP was dead in Lagos as he was moving with about 15,000 supporters, including party executive members at council and ward levels.

Salvador insisted that he was innocent in the murder case of Aborishade, saying all the things said about his involvement were all lies. He said he would stage a “show of strength” rally on Monday to show his former party that he was going to the APC with thousands of his followers.

https://lailasnews.com/governor-okowas-aides-5000-others-dump-pdp-for-apc/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by SarkinYarki: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Na waaaa... well in Lagos all POP members are APC but when it comes to Buhari we are PDP

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by lockupnop: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Who is he ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2018
PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by cana882(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Transfer window never close?? This season go hot o

Meanwhile pls someone should help mourinho

12 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2018
lockupnop:
Who is he ?
Try to know person!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by kakaG: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Who is this one again? Hiss
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Groovenaija360(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Why joining a dead, lifeless and sinking party like Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by kasimshafii: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Good
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Oluwatosin678(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2018
political Jagabans that ruin dis country don't suppose to have media access..... God takes care of His people though..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by teckmore(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2018
angry
Please go out and close the door

Don't let mosquito enters
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7flrKMGfwjw

On a perfect day, I know that I can count on you
When that's not possible
Tell me can you weather the storm?
'
Sunny days, everybody loves them
Tell me baby can you stand the rain?
Storms will come
This we know for sure (This we know for sure)
Can you stand the rain?

umblerra haf tear finish

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by famousroland(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2018
PDP or APC, it's still the same thing coz na the Same corrupt People...
���������

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Alejoc(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2018
One person pursue you angry shocked

Why you no pursue the person....

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by israelmao(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Personal interest,that what he whispered in my ear.
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by omocalabar(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2018
welcome to the party of saints...u can now start getting crumbs from tinubu
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by agaliboy: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2018
No matter what, 2019 is FEE-DEE-FEE!. POWER!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2018
so wetin make we do

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by tstx(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2018
We don't care
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Oh he is just realising Bode George the ex con is in his party

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by lockupnop: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70674114:

Try to know person!

Is he related to Bernard Arnault ?
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2018
doctorkush:
so wetin make we do
tstx:
We don't care

This attitude is why we are where we are and we WILL continue to sink

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2018
lockupnop:

Is he related to Bernard Arnault ?
That man you just mentioned like that is worth almost 80 billion dollars o!
And he's French the last time we checked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Godswillu(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2018
sm1063:
am not begging or forcing anybody to play my game,my game do the convincing and for those who are interested in my game should call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe please is not free thank you.

Nawa I can see you are making it why do you want people to subscribe and pay.

Scammer

I believe the moderator will need to band you for such post
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by aolawale025: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Believe these people..politicians...at your own risk
Re: Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC by Desdola(m): 7:35am On Aug 28, 2018
Politicians and propaganda. I bet he was singing his praises before. We all know it is for his own interest and what he stands to gain from the APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanitation: No Restriction Of Movement On June 29 – LASG / Akeredolu, Adebayo Head Reconciliation Teams For Tinubu / Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.