Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Taught Zombies Was Praising Trump The Other Day Because Of Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Taught Zombies Was Praising Trump The Other Day Because Of Buhari? (286 Views)

They Beat Up Their Party Chairman The Other Day, And Today, They Harassed A SAN / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Taught Zombies Was Praising Trump The Other Day Because Of Buhari? by ngadaAwo: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2018
they where praising trump the other day and the same time mocking igbos not knowing that it's just formality.

the trump i know hates terrorists and Islamic bigots
how can you expect trump to be happy with a man that is silent on the killing of the Christians by his people?

trump i know says it as it is no time for sugar coating infact that's one of the reasons people love him and voted him.

ok let's face the reality here I'm an international business man who communicate with so many different whites like Arabian Chinese and US and trust me with this our normal Nigerian accent the US finds it difficult to sync with conversations sometimes infact sometimes i have to pronounce a particular words their way for them to understand.
ok come to Buhari's own an average Nigerian finds it difficult to understand Buhari's accent including me talk more of Trump an American citizen grin

no wonder he was bored immediately on sighting Buhari the criminal terrorist.

kiss the truth
Re: I Taught Zombies Was Praising Trump The Other Day Because Of Buhari? by Greyworld: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2018
ngadaAwo:
they where praising trump the other day and the same time mocking igbos not knowing that it's just formality.

the trump i know hates terrorists and Islamic bigots
how can you expect trump to be happy with a man that is silent on the killing of the Christians by his people?

trump i know says it as it is no time for sugar coating infact that's one of the reasons people love him and voted him.

ok let's face the reality here I'm an international business man who communicate with so many different whites like Arabian Chinese and US and trust me with this our normal Nigerian accent the US finds it difficult to sync with conversations sometimes infact sometimes i have to pronounce a particular words their way for them to understand.
ok come to Buhari's own an average Nigerian finds it difficult to understand Buhari's accent including me talk more of Trump an American citizen grin

no wonder he was bored immediately on sighting Buhari the criminal terrorist.

kiss the truth
Just one of the many reasons.
Re: I Taught Zombies Was Praising Trump The Other Day Because Of Buhari? by Evidence1000(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2018
You made a very big point here.

1 Like

Re: I Taught Zombies Was Praising Trump The Other Day Because Of Buhari? by ngadaAwo: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Greyworld:

Just one of the many reasons.
sure cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt Commits N500 Billion To Poverty Alleviation - Osinbajo / FG Must Stop Unlawful Arrests, Detentions, Says Amnesty International / Amnesty International Demands Urgent Release Of Detained Shi'ites Muslims In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.