Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Keep Company With Praising People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Company With Praising People (183 Views)

Praising God / What Is The Importance Of Praising God? / Oriki Esu - Praising The Divine Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Company With Praising People by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Keep Company With Praising People

Another way to continually make praise happen around you, is by keeping company with praising people.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 
Psalm 1:1–3

To maintain a life style of praise, you need to keep company with praising people.

There is no way you can maintain a praisefull life if you keep company with a depressed soul.

If you keep company with those who keep looking backward and always talk about a brighter yesterday, you too will join them in talking and thinking the same way.

Everybody's destiny is influenced by the company he keeps. You can't walk with those who do not give thanks and be thankful.

Neither can you walk with those who don't praise or who are mockers and be full of praise.

God said:
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33 

The praise manner is corruptible; all you need do is to walk with somebody who is never grateful.

This is because it's easier for someone who is on the floor to pull down the person at the top.

If you do not choose the company you keep, you may lose your destiny.

Someone rightly said, "The relationship you keep either makes or breaks you. It never leaves any man neutral."

Know that wherever your testimony is not received is not a safe place for you to be.

God will not ask anyone to stand with you on the day of judgement; we shall all appear before Him one by one.

So why must you sell off your birthright by keeping company with someone who will not be present when you are being condemned.

God has lifted you out of the pit, don't join your hand again to that of someone in the pit, for he can pull you back there very fast.

It is better to be alone than to be unequally yoked together with someone who you don't agree with on an issue.

The Bible says, "Iron sharpeneth iron..." (Proverbs. 27:17). You shouldn't keep company with anyone who is not sharpening you.

If he is not making your life brighter, he is going to destroy you eventually.

Rather, look out for a relationship that sharpens your life. That way, you won't fail in life. 

Matthew 7:6 says:
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you

You can't be in a relationship without sharing; you share your heart with whoever you are in a relationship with.

If you both are not thinking and seeing things the same way, you only end up destroying your destiny when you share your secrets with him.

He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Proverbs 13:20 

Any friend who leaves your spirit–man down after every visit, has taken something precious from you.

Don't let anybody take you out of your inheritance. Choose who your friends are, for it is the only way to maintain a life style of high praise.

If you still keep the friends you had before you were born again, you will go back to your old life style. God forbid!

You shall not fall in Jesus name!

David Oyedepo

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Keep Company With Praising People by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
review...

(1) (Reply)

Win A Soul, Save A Soul And Feed A Soul Project / Another Opportunity! Get Your Mini-importation E-book Now / Pearlfyre E-bulletin Social Media App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.