Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (52652 Views)

UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by Nyceguy92: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man was rushed to a hospital in Kano state after allegedly attacked by a suspected thief. According to reports, the man identified as Alhaji Auwalu, was attacked by thieves who wanted to rob him and when they thought he wanted to resist, he was stabbed with a big nail in his throat before absconding.

The nail pierced his throat and left him bloodied but he survived it as he was rushed to Aminu Kano teaching hospital.

The man appeared very calm even after he was brought to the hospital for treatment. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-stabbed-with-a-big-nail-in-his-throat-in-kano-state.html

I urge readers to please apply simple logic to what they read and see.
Believe this story if you will, but I don't.

An individual with such piercing neck wound should be bleeding with copious blood stains on his clothes from the neck down.
The depicted amount of 'coolness' by the man is hardly compatible with the severity of the purported injury.

This the most disadvantageous part of the social media: everybody has access, and anybody can put up any thrash just to trend.
This is obviously a photo-shopped picture of a patient waiting for his turn to see the doctor.
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by Baroba(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
cutechioma1:
Because the nail is still intact. Once you remove, the guy go bleed to death

Not true, people have survived swords, knifes piercing through there throat or even brains..it boils down to what was damaged..This man should survive with good med / surgical care..I have seen worse.

1 Like

Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by brilliant5(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
DannyJ19:
shocked shocked shocked

This people are destined for violence.

But why is there no much blood with such deep wound
The nail is tampading the blood vessels it must have pierced through, hence he's not bleeding. Once the nail is taken out he may begin to bleed profusely. This is why you don't remove penetrating objects.

1 Like

Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by afoz: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
[/quote]wonder shall never end this na juju for real

1 Like

Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by Alumsa: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
You are a liar. Lie kill you there .
Nonsense!
lipsrsealed
4601CE:
You are a liar. Lie kill you there .
Nonsense!
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by Andyskyz: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
If na u u no go dey calm?
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by mubby4real(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
It looks photoshoped grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by Ikville(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Shud a man in such a dire condition be left "sitting" in an hospital? This is Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by edimolu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao

It shall never be well with liars .
Thunder will scatter liars .
Liars are useless animals .
That dolt you quoted is the dumbest nairalander i have ever seen!!!

Hajimesaito aka onechancearmy, still denying yourself? You aint even smart enough to cover your steps...bastard

Shame lost its meaning the day you were born...

Charge at me with all you got , while i remind you of why your dingbat of a father should have wânked you off on the hard tiles of where he washed as a dishwasher!!!

iidiot
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
edimolu:

That dolt you quoted is the dumbest nairalander i have ever seen!!!

Hajimesaito aka onechancearmy, still denying yourself? You aint even smart enough to cover your steps...bastard

Shame lost its meaning the day you were born...

Charge at me with all you got , while i remind you of why your dingbat of a father should have wânked you off on the hard tiles of where he washed as a dishwasher!!!

iidiot

He is also Sarcasticgenius.
See below …

SarcasticGenius:

You want me to name and shame MUDSLIME sluts who have been fingered by Imams? Okay o, challenge accepted. You see, I have absolutely no problem with MUDSLIME ON MUDSLIME mindlessness, since a lack of intelligence is one of the defining features of ISLIME. You guys can carry on killing, maming and raping yourselves, but when you turn your attentions to Christians, you'll have problems with people like me. You're probably angry because until I replied your comment, no one on this forum knew of your pathetic, ugly as fvck, existence till you started forcing your quest for attention down my throat to seek recognition. Well, you finally got my attention. Are you satisfied now, pendejo?
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by Olorifemtop(f): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ikville:
Shud a man in such a dire condition be left "sitting" in an hospital? This is Nigeria...
Look how we living nah everybody is a crimal
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
4601CE:

See below …

Who are these nitwits who've been disturbing my mentions lately? Who is this AIDSmolu edimolu and his broke back mountain gay love interest 4601CE? Why are these degenerates trying to pick a fight they can't ever win? If I turn my wrath on you two scrawny faggy boys, you'll cry louder than a crackwhore at the receiving end of a Bleep.
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by edimolu(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Who are these nitwits who've been disturbing my mentions lately? Who is this AIDSmolu edimolu and his broke back mountain gay love interest 4601CE? Why are these degenerates trying to pick a fight they can't ever win? If I turn my wrath on you two scrawny faggy boys, you'll cry louder than a crackwhore at the receiving end of a Bleep.
Stupid-misfit..refrain from using words that are far beyond your intellectual reach, crack-LovePeddler is a two-different word....

So you admit being the sole owner of those sobriquets? What a mind-numbing pea-brained Buffon you are, me against you isn't a fair fight, putting you in the mud is easier than taking a stroll in the park!!

Like i said, your story should have ended on the hard tiles of where your piteous father had worked as a dishwasher before his untimely death...

iidiot

1 Like

Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by edimolu(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
4601CE:

See below …
The dude has more monikers than sense, he is a regular puppet of mine...leave him to me

1 Like

Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
edimolu:

Stupid-misfit..

So you admit being the sole owner of those sobriquets? What a mind-numbing pea-brained Buffon you are, me against you isn't a fair fight, putting you in the mud is easier than taking a stroll in the park!!

Like i said, your story should have ended on the hard tiles of where your piteous father had worked as a dishwasher before his untimely death...

iidiot

Who is this turd walking around in human form? This crossbreed between a pig and skunk? This zero IQ substance abuse, charity dependent welfare case? Why is he obsessed with stalking me to his own doom? Nigga go be gay somewhere else. Shove a d1ldo up yo a-ss and shove another one down your throat, just like yo mama taught you. Pvssy as-s fa-got.
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by edimolu(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Who is this turd walking around in human form? This crossbreed between a pig and skunk? This zero IQ substance abuse, charity dependent welfare case? Why is he obsessed with stalking me to his own doom? Nigga go be gay somewhere else. Shove a d1ldo up yo a-ss and shove another one down your throat, just like yo mama taught you. Pvssy as-s fa-got.
Hahahahahaha, you go suffercheesy

Is this the wrath you had boasted about? i bet if this would even as much as tickle a 3 year old..

Please endeavour not to use words that are far beyond your intellectual reach, crack-whôre is a two different hyphenated word..

Your education is a waste, your existence solely reflects garbage, what manner of man depends on a social forum for relevance and importance? Your life is a constant reminder of what a man is never to become!! A FAILURE!!!

How do you even live with yourself? Creating several monikers on nairaland , you are one very jobless mofo, little wonder you have not a thing going for you offline, creating several monikers to beg for funds is the height of being shameless.....

Trust me, pity is the right word for a stupid misfit as you i swearcheesy
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
edimolu:

The dude has more monikers than sense, he is a regular puppet of mine...leave him to me

Aww, ain't that sweet! edimolu and edimolu2 are having a conversation with one another. And he's making a promise he knows he'll never be able to keep. Tell me, my sh-it for brains fvktard, which one of your identities means the most to you: Your cross-dressing tranny one faggy identity or your existence as a doormat?
Re: Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic by edimolu(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Aww, ain't that sweet! edimolu and edimolu2 are having a conversation with one another. And he's making a promise he knows he'll never be able to keep. Tell me, my sh-it for brains fvktard, which one of your identities means the most to you: Your cross-dressing tranny one faggy identity or your existence as a doormat?

seems like you by chance stumbled upon the diki today right? cos i still can't wrap my head around why you have without shame been using the same word in each quote?you become so mentally lazy right? Trust me your father was a better cowardcheesy

You are a vagabond littering cyberspace with his undiluted misfortunes, one whose goal and agitation is directed towards harassing and haranguing unsuspecting nairalanders, hoping they cower...

You have met your god today!!!!

Soft-brained-Dingbat, you must understand you can't function beyond your ability, You are a liability to yourself, your life is filled with monuments of severe complications, no money, no life, no wife, a forty year old who still lives under his parent's roof....little wonder you seek relevance on here, to make up for what life never offered you!!!

You are such a living disgrace, what a stupid product of an unpaid quickie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. / Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.