Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

[Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? (4817 Views)

Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2018
The humanitarian torchlight of Tagwaye Foundation captured the festive celebration of Eid el Kabir by reaching out to less privileged persons in Katsina, Nigeria.

The funders of the foundation, MC Tagwaye and Prince UC joined president Buhari at his home town in Daura were they paid him a courtesy visit.

https://www.nairaland.com/4698788/tagwaye-foundation-celebrates-sallah-buhari

Howerever, since the APC apologists are quick to show us President Buharis properties in every photo just to massage their illusion to show Buhari's "percieved humility" by pointing out a "torn chair" in a recent photo, I have also looked closely at his properties and found out that the floor standing AC in his house is the LG Champion II AC with model number AF-Q236GMC0. Yes, I know my effort won't pay off without telling you the price, So I called eight LG approved distributors and was told the price of a unit is N750,000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira)

Sitting on a "torn chair" while receiving cool air from an expensive AC looks awkward... Don't you think?

Courtesy: KingOfAmebo

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Nigerians are smarter while Zombies are dumber.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by ejihand(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Don't mind Mr integrity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by SarkinYarki: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2018
No prudent man will use such an airconditioner

11 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by KingSatan: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2018
Please allow my Holy and Pius Son Enjoy Himself.

He is Mr. Integrity!

He is a Holy Man!

He doesn't Steal!

He lives a moderate life!

He seats on torn Sofa's!

He defeated Boko Haram technically!

He improved the Nigerian Economy!

He is a living Legend!

I love him.

I just imagine the kind of praises most Nigerians will accord me when they finaly meet me.

I love Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Flyingngel(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2018
That is buhari for u.

6 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Alwaysking: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2018
same hypocrites will see the same item in their pastor/imam's house and come up with reasons as to why it is a needed commodity.....SMH!!!

13 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:
No prudent man will use such an airconditioner

SalamRushdie, you keep changing handles grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by abokibuhari: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

SalamRushdie, you keep changing handles grin grin grin
Are you still defending that LIFELESS COW grin??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by ashjay001(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2018
It was still wailers, that claimed he was using a torned chair as propaganda undecided

Inbtw, his sitting room, looks refurbished. Something, befitting a Nigerian president, unlike what was formerly obtainable

2 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Blessed200016: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Poverty na bastard. See how some Nigerians reason ,the AC an average overseas residents uses in their different crib.

Down home here sef, a well- to do Nigerian get am inside his/her residence, office or anywhere.

Poverty sha !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2018
KingOfAmebo:
The humanitarian torchlight of Tagwaye Foundation captured the festive celebration of Eid el Kabir by reaching out to less privileged persons in Katsina, Nigeria.

The funders of the foundation, MC Tagwaye and Prince UC joined president Buhari at his home town in Daura were they paid him a courtesy visit.

Howerever, since the APC apologists are quick to show us President Buharis properties in every photo just to massage their illusion to show Buhari's "percieved humility" by pointing out a "torn chair" in a recent photo, I have also looked closely at his properties and found out that the floor standing AC in his house is the LG Champion II AC with model number AF-Q236GMC0. Yes, I know my effort won't pay off without telling you the price, So I called eight LG approved distributors and was told the price of a unit is N750,000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira)

Sitting on a "torn chair" while receiving cool air from an expensive AC looks awkward... Don't you think?

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala
anyone that says buhari is Mr. integrity needs his/her brain to be checked. buhari is a clueless looter .

5 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2018
the zombies in the house should tell me when he has done presidential media chat. buhari is a clueless tyrant and a clueless looter.

3 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by jesmond3945: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
I am sorry nigerians you people are the lowest of low seriously very disgusting. You insult this man willingly even to the point of analysing his shoe and even the AC in his house. Are you telling me none of you can buy an A. C worth that amount? What is 750k for crying out loud? Can't you aspire to be better and more richer? Must your poverty warped minds sink you this low? For your information this man is a grandfather, he has his shortcomings, criticize his government constructively and not attacking his person even to his personal life. It is very appalling. Geez.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by 1zynnvn(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari doesn't know the cost of that AC, just like he isn't aware of anything happening in the country.
Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by jamace(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:
Please allow my Holy and Pius Son Enjoy Himself.

He is Mr. Integrity!

He is a Holy Man!

He doesn't Steal!

He lives a moderate life!

He seats on torn Sofa's!

He defeated Boko Haram technically!

He improved the Nigerian Economy!

He is a living Legend!

I love him.

I just imagine the kind of praises most Nigerians will accord me when they finaly meet me.

I love Nigerians
grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by DLondonboiy: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
jesmond3945:
I am sorry nigerians you people are the lowest of low seriously very disgusting. You insult this man willingly even to the point of analysing his shoe and even the AC in his house. Are you telling me none of you can buy an A. C worth that amount? What is 750k for crying out loud? Can't you aspire to be better and more richer? Must your poverty warped minds sink you this low? For your information this man is a grandfather, he has his shortcomings, criticize his government constructively and not attacking his person even to his personal life. It is very appalling. Geez.

Nigerians just hate liars that's the problem. Nigerians don't like the fact that this man called Buhari would claim to be poor, sit on torn sofas, borrow money to get Presidential form, drink satchet Milo etc...yet, it was all a lie,a script. Nigerians hate to be deceived. That's why they are attacking and insulting the man that deceived them.

Buhari deceived nigerians. And the people are not happy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by jesmond3945: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
DLondonboiy:

Nigerians just hate liars that's the problem. Nigerians don't like the fact that this man called Buhari would claim to be poor, sit on torn sofas, borrow money to get Presidential form, drink satchet Milo etc...yet, it was all a lie,a script. Nigerians hate to be deceived. That's why they are attacking and insulting the man that deceived them.

but who sold this lie to nigerians if not the people around him. This man has been a president and he is now a president are you telling me he doesn't have atleast 1 million in his account. Tinubu and Co sold lies to nigerians and they bought it. How can a whole president of a country not even have an A.c worth 750k in his house common you are not being fair to this man that's why his supporters love him. Hate his administration but not his person.

5 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by DLondonboiy: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
jesmond3945:
but who sold this lie to nigerians if not the people around him. This man has been a president and he is now a president are you telling me he doesn't have atleast 1 million in his account. Tinubu and Co sold lies to nigerians and they bought it. How can a whole president of a country not even have an A.c worth 750k in his house common you are not being fair to this man that's why his supporters love him. Hate his administration but not his person.

So people sold lies about him and he didn't bother to correct the lies? So much for integrity. Oga, Nobody hates Buhari but I wonder how we can differentiate him from his administration. How can we do that? Nigeria has never had it this bad..and who is responsible? Someone's cluelessness..Whose? Buhari. How can I differentiate SaiBaba from SaiBaba?

3 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by TheCabal01: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
jesmond3945:

Nigerians hate deciet?

Is it the Christain drunkard, who by his cupios amounts
Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by jesmond3945: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
DLondonboiy:

So people sold lies about him and he didn't bother to correct the lies? So much for integrity. Oga, Nobody hates Buhari but I wonder how we can differentiate him from his administration. How can we do that? Nigeria has never had it this bad..and who is responsible? Someone's cluelessness..Whose? Buhari. How can I differentiate SaiBaba from SaiBaba?
see what is happening to buhari is what happened to Jonathan when you surround your government with bad people this is what you get. Even you would do worse. People around him tell him lies just because of interest. It is not easy bro even osibanjo who is a pastor has this same people around him and you can see the result. That's why we need a new order a new breed of politicians this present crop will corrupt anyone they work it even if you are a saint. The next President might even be worse than buhari and Jonathan combined. Like I said hate his government, it is allowed but don't insult him. Imagine calling him lifeless that's brutal very brutal it might make him hardened and nigerians will suffer for it. Besides in Nigeria vote doesn't count what counts is money and religion. You voted him into power but bad people installed him with their money. So you don't expect anything good. The only thing you can do is vote him out but stop insulting him.
Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by somehow: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
So if people decides to upgrade his living room, he automatically becomes a bad man?

Can't richer guys around him refurblish his private residence?

Remember his daughter just married a son of a billionaire, what makes you think the SIL didn't arrange all the new stuffs for him?

Make una dey think na.
DLondonboiy:

1 Like

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by DLondonboiy: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
jesmond3945:
see what is happening to buhari is what happened to Jonathan when you surround your government with bad people this is what you get. Even you would do worse. People around him tell him lies just because of interest. It is not easy bro even osibanjo who is a pastor has this same people around him and you can see the result. That's why we need a new order a new breed of politicians this present crop will corrupt anyone they work it even if you are a saint. The next President might even be worse than buhari and Jonathan combined. Like I said hate his government, it is allowed but don't insult him. Imagine calling him lifeless that's brutal very brutal it might make him hardened and nigerians will suffer for it. Besides in Nigeria vote doesn't count what counts is money and religion. You voted him into power but bad people installed him with their money. So you don't expect anything good. The only thing you can do is vote him out but stop insulting him.

Remember karma. When y'all where insulting Goodluck and his wife, you forgot 2moro. Even if I advise Nigerians not to insult Buhari, nature would raise up stones to insult him.
It's called karma. Even other countries are now making mockery of Buhari. I didn't call him lifeless, trump did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by DLondonboiy: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
somehow post=70690652[b:
]So if people decides to upgrade his living room, he automatically becomes a bad man?[/b]

Can't richer guys around him refurblish his private residence?

Remember his daughter just married a son of a billionaire, what makes you think the SIL didn't arrange all the new stuffs for him?

Make una dey think na.

After all th3 money your mother wasted in your school fees, comprehension is still difficult for you...when and where did I say this? Nawa o
Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
lol this unbelievable. OP aint smart.. He is the president of the federal republic for Gods sake. He salary can buy lots of those. Besides he is a livestock farmer. Sale of his cows can buy several of those too

1 Like

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
jesmond3945:
Oga shut up. Stop talking nonsense. 750K is not money? Can you afford to spend that amount on just an air condition yourself?

As long as the lifeless cow is living on tax payers money, anything he does must be brought to public notice. Get that?
Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Shawnnn01: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala

and they claim Igbos are not running mad

1 Like

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Minjim: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala

Lazy Nigerian youth!

Buhari was not sitting on a torn chair

Go get a 9-5 job

2 Likes

Re: [Photos] What About The 750k LG Floor Standing AC In Buhari's House? by Roughfyzay(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
The Zombies will soon be here to defend him.
#LifelessBeings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Advanced High tech Military Weapons From Ghana / Why Ife Is Not Yoruba Land, It Belongs To The Igbos - Ooni And Prof Ade Obayemi / Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.