Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia (1727 Views)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari / See The Condition Of The Stadium Buhari Named After MKO Abiola- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by helpee(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Somebody quickly edited the profile of Mohammed buhari to accommodate his new title on Wikipedia.... Lifeless President!!!

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Lie kill u dia! shocked

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2018
Call him anything, Sai Baba we know.

Who knows Sai Baba might be the one that will send condolence message to the American people for the passing away of their president.

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by izombie(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2018
Choi. He's not only lifeless but wikipedia should also add bigot, dictator, clueless, terrorist and chief zombie.

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Whoever did that deserves an award for an excellent job.

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by izombie(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2018
madridguy:
tongue
zombie alert

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by izombie(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70677673:
Sai Baba we know
see this robot that has already been programmed to defend buhari at all costs. Anyways, robot or zombies no dey shame.

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by dukie25: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2018
I wonder what the Brits think of him. They probably see him as a walking dead.

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by abokibuhari: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2018
grin Not going to work today to celebrate Trumps revelation grin

Give buhari life beer

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2018
The guy that did that should be given a hard knock on the head for not completing the biography undecided

He no fit put TERRRIST abi

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by Midastorch(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2018
dukie25:
I wonder what the Brits think of him. They probably see him as a walking dead.

And their Prime Minister is visiting soon You guys have failed already... M. Lmaoooooooooooo
Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by helpee(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70677673:
Lie kill u dia! shocked
check the presidency of Mohammed buhari not the rubbish you posted here. I am neutral here. It was trump that said he is lifeless as confirmed by Wikipedia. Not my fault that your idol is lifeless

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2018
helpee:
check the presidency of Mohammed buhari not the rubbish you posted here. I am neutral here. It was trump that said he is lifeless as confirmed by Wikipedia. Not my fault that your idol is lifeless
Lie kill u dia again neutral!!
Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by dukie25: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Midastorch:

And their Prime Minister is visiting soon You guys have failed already... M. Lmaoooooooooooo

She's visiting Nigeria as a country irrespective of who the leader is.
Her predecessor called Nigeria a fantastically corrupt country. Anyway considering Buhari spends half his time in the UK, it was only fair her prime minister visits Nigeria, could be a way of telling Buhari to remain here.

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by abokibuhari: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2018
dukie25:

She's visiting Nigeria as a country irrespective of who the leader is.
Her predecessor called Nigeria a fantastically corrupt country. Anyway considering Buhari spends half his time in the UK, it was only fair her prime minister visits Nigeria, could be a way of telling Buhari to remain here.
Probably she wants to bring the lifeless thing receipt now grin

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by dukie25: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:

Lets pray she builds the lifeless one a hospital here. grin
Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by annnikky(f): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Dss, efcc n fsars need to go after the handler of that wikipedia tongue wat an insult to a whole president federal republic of naija grin
Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by Treasure17(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Don't undertand why some people are rejoicing for a western president to refer to our president as lifeless. Those hailing him obviously are suffering from low self esteem. Very highly irresponsible statement and it is unacceptable. The phrase does not only rubbish the office of the presidency but Nigeria as a whole. For your information I'm not one of buhari's zealous supporters. Very disgusting.

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by abokibuhari: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Treasure17:
Don't undertand why some people are rejoicing for a western president to refer to our president as lifeless. Those hailing him obviously are suffering from low self esteem. Very highly irresponsible statement and it is unacceptable. The phrase does not only rubbish the office of the presidency but Nigeria as a whole. For your information I'm not one of buhari's zealous supporters. Very disgusting.
But when he called us corrupt and lazy you didn't say anything

Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by SolutionMee: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2018

Nice job
Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by Treasure17(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:

But when he called us corrupt and lazy you didn't say anything
Of course I condemned the statements because of the way he generalised it.
Re: Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia by dukie25: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:

How To Apply For Fg Trader Moni Loan / Biafra Territory As Recognised By Nations Of World / Picture Of Pdp Presidential Spokesman Bubu Galadima Sharing Money To Voters