Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Why Are The South The Ones With The Most Performing Gov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The South The Ones With The Most Performing Gov. (256 Views)

Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. / GEJ: Governors Are The Ones Running Nigeria, President Just One Person In Abuja / See Who Edolites Are Choosing As The Most Performing Gov Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The South The Ones With The Most Performing Gov. by amaniro: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Why are the South the ones with the most performing governors??

The only Northern governors I know are working ;Atiku bagudu , Nasir El rufai, Ibrahim dankwambo

Then the rest?? sleeping in office??

In South we have the likes of Akinwunmi Ambode, Udom Emmanuel, Dave umahi, Willie obiano, God's will obaseki, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Nyesom Wike, Seriake Dickson

All the above governors have always been trending in developing their respective states. Why do North have few achieving governors?

I think northern elites rob the citizens of their entitlement using religious and tribal sentiments! Please I grew up in the North so I know. North wise up!
Re: Why Are The South The Ones With The Most Performing Gov. by Nedfed(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Op how many states have you been too?

Re: Why Are The South The Ones With The Most Performing Gov. by thatigboman: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Northern governors are thieves

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The South The Ones With The Most Performing Gov. by Ekez(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Can anything gud come out of the north?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plot By Gov. Wike To Indirectly Levy Students Of Tertiary Institutions Uncover / FG Supports Extreme Poor With N37.5m In Benue / 2019: Saraki Declares To Run For Presidency [full Speech]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.