Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 2 Million Ig Followers With ''new Butt'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 2 Million Ig Followers With ''new Butt'' (635 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday / Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 2 Million Ig Followers With ''new Butt'' by Mowunmiaf: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Toke Makinwa is flaunting her newly enhanced body with pride as she celebrates hitting 2 million followers on Instagram.

The petite star who has been showing off a more curvaceous physique of late, shared a photo with her back to the camera, asking what to giveaway as she clocked two million Instagram followers.

“Give away loading…….. we clocked 2m followers some days back and my team members have decided to do a giveaway. Every single member of my team and I will give something away. Here I am in my closet wondering what to give away…….
Ideas anyone? Shoes? Dresses? Let me know
P.S pls ignore the mess”

See her butt pictures here...http://aftrending.com/toke-makinwa-celebrates-her-2-million-ig-followers-with-new-butt/

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 2 Million Ig Followers With ''new Butt'' by Astonmartin(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
she's a

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 2 Million Ig Followers With ''new Butt'' by tstx(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Astonmartin:
she's a
A waht. a hoe or LovePeddler choose one??

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Host, Ebuka, Tobi, Leo And Lolu At The Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award / Exclusive: Bobrisky Denied Entry Into The U.K / 2 Chainz Buys School For His Wife, Shades Men Who Still Buy Handbags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.