Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Check Out These Lovely Photos Of A Nigerian Woman, Her Daughter, And Quadruplets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out These Lovely Photos Of A Nigerian Woman, Her Daughter, And Quadruplets (432 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Lovely Photos Of A Nigerian Woman, Her Daughter, And Quadruplets by princeemmma(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2018
This lovely photos of a yet to be identified Nigerian woman, her daughter, and adorable quadruplets will definitely melt your heart.

The photos, capturing the quadruplets reveals a set of three bouncing boys and a lovely girl caused a debate on social media as to how the nursing mother is coping with the multiple blessing all a once.

Check out the photos below;

http://ibileloaded.club/2018/08/28/check-out-these-lovely-photos-of-a-nigerian-woman-her-daughter-and-adorable-quadruplets/

Re: Check Out These Lovely Photos Of A Nigerian Woman, Her Daughter, And Quadruplets by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2018
This lovely photos of a yet to be identified Nigerian woman, her daughter, and adorable quadruplets will definitely melt your heart.

As far as i'm concerned, there's nothing adorable here. Quadruplets is too much. Even triplets is too much.

One child or twins is OK at a go.

When person no be dog wey fit born nine at a go.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Photos Of A Nigerian Woman, Her Daughter, And Quadruplets by goldbim(f): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Nice!!seems she has the resources to take care of them which makes it More beautiful!. Its not easy ..if I can have these,I'm done with labour room business for life!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola / Monalisa Chinda Rocks As She Clocks 44. / Batwoman Unveiled � : Ruby Rose Suits Up � In First Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.