Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

"The Truth Is Not Everybody Sweat To Succeed." - Lasisi Elenu Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Truth Is Not Everybody Sweat To Succeed." - Lasisi Elenu Declares (371 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Truth Is Not Everybody Sweat To Succeed." - Lasisi Elenu Declares by Gistvic: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2018
@gistvic.com

Instagram Comedian, Lasisi Elenu declares that not everybody sweat to succeed in his recent Instagram post.

He shares:
"The truth is not everybody sweat to succeed. So I pray for everyone out there, You will succeed with Ease.
If you like, if you like ehn, don't tell me I look sweeerrt in the comment before typing Amen to the above prayer, you weee now you weee temme if that is the moral of the story here or the fact that the boy is looking sweeerrt and sweeerrrtness want to kee me. I wee be washing you.
I take pride in looking sweeerrt. God blessed Africa, God bless Nigeria. Kaftan be looking so sweeerrt."

Is this true or just a fallacy?

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/the-truth-is-not-everybody-sweat-to.html

Re: "The Truth Is Not Everybody Sweat To Succeed." - Lasisi Elenu Declares by Gistvic: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: "The Truth Is Not Everybody Sweat To Succeed." - Lasisi Elenu Declares by bedspread: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Gistvic:
@gistvic.com

Instagram Comedian, Lasisi Elenu declares that not everybody sweat to succeed in his recent Instagram post.

He shares:
"The truth is not everybody sweat to succeed. So I pray for everyone out there, You will succeed with Ease.

[/img]
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

10 Nairalanders I'd Like To Meet: Who Are Yours? / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unite As Their Kids Bond In Atlanta [photos] / Vote For A Nairalander @ Teeky Stars Talent Hunt On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.