Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Marshall Osa - I Like It (KJV) Ft. EL Agbon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Marshall Osa - I Like It (KJV) Ft. EL Agbon (345 Views)

[music] Kjv-ft-naema-dorime / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? / MIXTAPE: Kjv Dj James – Hustler’s Anthem (motivation Mix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marshall Osa - I Like It (KJV) Ft. EL Agbon by Uzy47(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2018
We live in a world where people force you to like what they like and hate what they hate. If you like what you like, this song is for you! If you hate what you hate you can listen too.

"I like it"  is a song that addresses issues that ain't in the right lane.  if you're off, track this would definitely get you on track.

Written by Marshall Osa and El Agbon, Mixed and Mastered by Splendor.

Connect with Marshall Osa and EL Agbon on Social Media
@Marshall_Osa and @EL_Agbon

http://47vibez.com.ng/marshall-osa-i-like-it-kjv-ft-el-agbon/

(1) (Reply)

Video: DJ Jimmy Jatt – “small Girl Big God” Ft. Olamide & Reminisce / DJ Rufflemon Ft. Terry Apala – Ejoo / Gospel Cover Of Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.