Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” (35679 Views)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Sirpaul(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
WEED.
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by salbis(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
tollytexy:

Chai. Lol.. then they will go back and edit their post
grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Hi Yettymuse, well so bad Dee had to go... Wish you all the best.. And I wish your GOLD success in her ****... So much love your diary.
Thank you Debo, God knows best. Thank you for the beautiful wishes too kiss

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by akinszz: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
tollytexy:

it is called omonilenism grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Aystarz: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
salbis:
You guys didn't even respect the Rhumba style master.

Aroma stylee, stylee.....
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by RZArecta2(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aare na boxer, look for his trouble at your own peril cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by haywhy1026(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
I stand with DaddyShowkey

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Bintuenyo: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by SAMBARRY: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dis Showkey sef too dey show himself.
There are other ways to attain peace.
so It has suddenly become a crime to defend yourself from aggression and violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by AVTSCRABBLE: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Adiye funfun
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Una turned person funeral into a musical concert.Una don used ras kimono funeral dey collect money from upcoming artistes to perform for stage.
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Showkey 1-0 Unknown Artiste
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
haywhy1026:
I stand with DaddyShowkey
me and my family too

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by harriet412(f): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Who the Bleep are you that can't be disrespected undecided TFU
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by bossrillboss: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
philsbaba:
*Daddy Showkey said most times, people forget that celebrities are human as well with feelings and emotions.*

Who be the celebrity oo grin
...daddy showkey na

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by iammolise(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Somebody call my name!
Shokey!
Somebody call my name!
Shokey!
People dem call my name!
Shokey!
Shokey! Shoohohokey!! Shoohhoohoohookeey!!!
grin

Pay ur respect boy... Some all deez small small boys no get respect at all undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin Gbammmm grin grin grin
tollytexy:

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Onlinetalk: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
philsbaba:
*Daddy Showkey said most times, people forget that celebrities are human as well with feelings and emotions.*

Who be the celebrity oo grin

Think deep u will know the answer...

What a pityable pitma

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Gerrardreg: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
He may not knowing is showky.
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
dontbothermuch:
cry
Which of Ras Kimono's cousin?
Oyinye?
. And and and and here comes the family lawyer � �

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by OKorowanta: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
excel101:
Is it because of this one-off, that warranted him defending himself? Its not a must for you to comment. .

You be Pikin for the deep side of the happenings in Nigeria showbiz.if you no get anything to talk,go help your neighbor kill mosquitoes.
I no put water for mouth dey yarn.
Wen Showkey slap Princess d comedian for gulder celebrity reality show some years ago,u know?
Dat part was edited out to hide the barbaric act since they were suppose to lead by example as celebrities.
If its by sentiments I'll be the first to support anything Showkey bicos I know am reach house.
I no dey carry yarn i just want say make he dey try control his temper even if he's right.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Reelmii: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
ras kimono for wake up flog una there
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Reelmii: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gerrardreg:
He may not knowing is showky.
I belive u wrote this on purpose, if not I would have said......
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by excel101(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
OKorowanta:

You be Pikin for the deep side of the happenings in Nigeria showbiz.if you no get anything to talk,go help your neighbor kill mosquitoes.
I no put water for mouth dey yarn.
Wen Showkey slap Princess d comedian for gulder celebrity reality show some years ago,u know?
Dat part was edited out to hide the barbaric act since they were suppose to lead by example as celebrities.
If its by sentiments I'll be the first to support anything Showkey bicos I know am reach house.
I no dey carry yarn i just want say make he dey try control his temper even if he's right.
From what you've just said now shows that you're Still a boy, because men don't dwell in yesterday & every human has a limit to their tolerance irrespective of their status.
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by nairalanduseles: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
solid Barunda u bam
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Francis2simple: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2018
peace is remains the best
Re: Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” by Francis2simple: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2018
peace remains the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup / Kiddwaya & Erica Raise Alarm Over 'Attacks' On Their Social Media Handles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.