|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,775,298 members, 6,611,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 07:31 AM
|How To Pass Unilorin Post Jamb by UltimateDayg: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2018|
before the exam, many of my friends scared me to the brim that Unilorin post utme is too hard to pass...... they said even genius failed it buh yesterday I was able to prove them wrong....... many failures are due to negligence of student and not the fact that the institution is wicked......
here are the steps to crumble to the wall of Jericho....
1. study English language effectively..... study it with much vigour...... with more enthusiasm
2. know the spelling of words....... check the the spellings of words that you've known and the spellings of those that you didn't know..... know the number of times that a letter appear...... words like assassination accommodation fluorescent marriage
they look simple yet confusing you might really see something like
8-10 questions are based on this category
2. study idioms oral English concords
3. know about morphems........ they are word combined with another word to form another species of English.... usually as a suffix or prefix
they will give you words like intercontinental.....headache.....hangman.....sunrise....thermostat... etc
then they'll underline part of the word....
3. bank (fools will think they are talking of intercontinental bank.... lols)
the answer is heat but many will think it's temperature
4. study your current affairs......
they won't ask who is the minister for health or the name of the person that Invented air plane
they can of silly questions like when was the first plane crash in Nigeria......
who is the first senate president in nigeria
secretary of UN..... when did world war 2 start and when did it end.....
the new national anthem was composolkoed by who and when.....
current affairs is usually around four or no questions at all
5. know how to reason so as to surmount the problem of math cuz its more of quantitative reasoning.....
good luck to you all.......
the exam is pretty easy....... have faith...... no mago mago..... its what you do that you'll get.......
dont try anything that will implicate you......
sorry about my errors and improper use of punctuations.... my phone fell yesterday and the touch starts to malfunction.......
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40