Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. (2371 Views)

Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Ariaria International Market Power Project Is Not A Buhari Project / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Jonathan was building railways both in southwest and Northern region and built nothing for his power base.
Jonathan's political naivety have no comparison.May a foolish president like Jonathan never again emerge from Eastern region.
Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by deomelo: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Enice:
actually the soft loan was for the Abuja-Idu rail lines that was completed by Buhari recently and not for the Lagos-Ibadan rail line

You are right..

1 Like

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by roundman: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ojiofor:
Jonathan was building railways both in southwest and Northern region and built nothing for his power base.
Jonathan's political naivety have no comparison.May a foolish president like Jonathan never again emerge from Eastern region.
Jonathan is from the south and not from the east....and amen to your prayers.
Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by Ojiofor: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
roundman:
Jonathan is from the south and not from the east....and amen to your prayers.

Maybe you were born in 1996.No need to argue with you.If GEJ is from south then where am I from?
GEJ was born in Eastern region.Anyway its better we have no President from my area than to have repeat of GEJ.
Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by Ovamboland(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

This your Logic would not encourage continuum in governance. Every government would want to start what they can finish. Nobody would want to take up massive projects since most massive projects outlast their 4 year terms.

Were there no ongoing projects that GEJ met and completed? Did anyone go around shouting Obasanjo project or Yar'adua project? Was plans not already in place for GSM lincencing before OBJ? Did he go about giving credit to Abacha or Abdulsalam? Did Jonathan go around bleating the few NIPP power plants completed under his administration were not his projects. Did he not campaign with some of those projects?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by Ovamboland(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

Zombie, your mate is claiming that monies approved weren't released, that's not me.

Secondly, the money borrowed was for the completion of 45km Abuja rail line. This was completed.

Your thread title is Lagos-Ibadan railway, and you're trying to be mischievous by posting links to money borrowed for Abuja kaduna rail, guess you can't tell the difference between the two locations

1 Like

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by roundman: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ojiofor:

Maybe you were born in 1996.No need to argue with you.If GEJ is from south then where am I from?
GEJ was born in Eastern region.Anyway its better we have no President from my area than to have repeat of GEJ.
I'm from delta state and Jonathan is from bayelsa state.so because he was born in eastern Nigeria that makes him an igbo man according to you...guy get ur facts right.
Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by Ojiofor: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
roundman:
I'm from delta state and Jonathan is from bayelsa state.so because he was born in eastern Nigeria that makes him an igbo man according to you...guy get ur facts right.

Who said he is an Igboman?Did you read in my post where I said he is Igbo?
And for your information,Bayelsa was part of then eastern region and GEJ was born in Ogbia in today Bayelsa state .I know youths of today are not taught properly in school.So I don't blame you.
All you know is Niger delta and we south south.Whenever I am discussing about something that have to do you with Eastern region you better do yourself a favour and stay out of it since you are from Delta which was former Mid-western region.
Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by roundman: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Ojiofor:

Who said he is an Igboman?Did you read in my post where I said he is Igbo?
And for your information,Bayelsa was part of then eastern region and GEJ was born in Ogbia in today Bayelsa state .I know youths of today are not taught properly in school.So I don't blame you.
All you know is Niger delta and we south south.Whenever I am discussing about something that have to do you with Eastern region you better do yourself a favour and stay out of it since you are from Delta which was former Mid-western region.
so according to you bayelsa was part of eastern region.thanks for your clreification that he is not an igbo man.
Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by gurnam: 4:33am On Aug 29, 2018
naijapips04:

Go back and read the news item I posted.

Show us the part of the railway project that GEJ started in the SE.
Re: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Not A Buhari Project. by roundman: 5:22am On Aug 29, 2018
gurnam:

Show us the part of the railway project that GEJ started in the SE.
what are you talking abouttell them to show one thing he did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God’ll Not Forgive Nigerians If Atiku Defeats Buhari In 2019 – Presidency / Atiku Wins Ondo With Small Margin / Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Japan For An Important Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.