Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) (20022 Views)

Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting / Why Muslim Have No Sit In The Mosque / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by drpips1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
xyz123456:

Did Christians contribute to world progress more than Muslims?? Most of the scientists now are Atheists. The only thing Christian contributed is killing scientists before. Please learn..

Am not at the side of both party, if you are intuitive enough to get the message
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Right from scratch, your "prophet" created a religion where he stole important religious figures from Judaism and Christianity and reinvented them as MUDSLIMES. He could have created a religion which stands on its own, but he chose not to. After claiming that his crackpot, imaginary "god" is the same one that Christians and Jews worship, did he really expect Christians and Jews to say nothing about the insult he brought on their respective faiths by trying to link his pagan "god" with the God of Christianity?

Secondly, you guys have chosen to follow in the footsteps of your "prophet" by obsessing over everything Christian. Whenever a Christian holy day comes around like Christmas or Easter, MUDSLIMES start scrambling around for Hadiths and Fatwas explaining why they it is "haram" to felicitate with Christians. But funnily enough, on this forum during the just concluded Eid, the same MUDSLIMES who said it was haram to even greet a Christian on Easter or Christmas, put up a thread advising Christians on gifts that they can give to MUDSLIMES during the Eid! It just goes to show how classless and tasteless your "religion" is. MUDSLIMES are asking Christians to give rams as gifts during the Eid festival, while telling themselves that it is haram to reciprocate that same gesture towards Christians during Christian festivals.

If you want Christians to stay away from your threads on NL, it's very simple: Stop mentioning us, our faith or our scriptures in your threads and concentrate on your usual 72 virgins crap and you'll never hear from us again. cool

Let me dive into this

1) For a start, Islam recognized judaism and christianity as a part of it although they had been tampered with but since you want to be ignorant, How about the similarity of jesus and idols that were worshipped prior to his arrival?

2) Chrisatans have always created threads condemning the acceptance of sallah rams from Muslims, usually calling it demonic cos its used for sacrifice. But since you losers are hypocrites, you wont notice that. Nobody will celebrate christmas with you and nobody wants you to celebrate sallah with us.

You are always welcome to invade us. I will always be here to take care of you and attack your grass-eating religion on yiur threads. Bring it on
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Lol yet countries like china are banning you. Go and find out about hitler. The worst killer ever to exist
you lack fact and idea Hitlar was an individual with a different course and not a "religion extremist"

China is predominantly Hindus and neither christian or islam (terrorist)

Live with it brainwashed soul
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lilisticlili:
you lack fact and idea Hitlar was an individual with a different course and not a "religion extremist"

China is predominantly Hindus and neither christian or islam (terrorist)

Live with it brainwashed soul

Shut up. Hitler was a catholic and he didnt do it alone. He did it together with his Nazi brothers. Hypocritical grass eaterscheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by daddio(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
IRANU PELU OPOLOPO ABASHA.

AND NA SO ONE MUSLIM GAL DEY TELL ME SAY MAK I COM DEY GO MOSQUE SAY IM GO MARRY ME.
#YEYENATU
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=skolawale post=70775282][/quote]

The Bible says what implies that all those who doesn't believe that Jesus died for them are going to Hell. This means anyone who is not a Christian will go to Hell.

Muslims believe that Jesus is a messenger of Allah and that Jesus is not the son of God.

Most Christians beliefs are against the Muslim's so how do we do it.

You can ask your mum where all those who believe not in Jesus as their saviour will go after death!

As for me, Lakum deenukum waliya deen.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dindondin:
Look at this boy. Rasheed am gonna reveal your lies with evidence asap. As for point no 1-3 you should v been direct with your initial post whereby you won't slander Christians as the only ones engaged in eating pork, fornication, alcoholism etc. Common sense should tell you that all of them cuts across all religions. As for your point no 4, I ll be back with national newspapers facts on Christian girls abducted by Muslims & forced into Islam & marriage across the country.

You are too proud calling me a boy! Anyways, it shows you are even negligent of the book you believe in.

It's not a slander but the truth! If you are not an hypocrite bring the facts for all Muslims across Nigeria.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by laydoh(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na today i knw say nairaland breed hatred.i didnt know christians hate muslims this much,it is alarming.it is as if the muslims killed jesus,they didnt even hate judas to this extent.i have mingled with christians all my life but i have never experienced any sort of bigotry before.you guys are toxic.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Dindondin(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

You are too proud calling me a boy! Anyways, it shows you are even negligent of the book you believe in.

It's not a slander but the truth! If you are not an hypocrite bring the facts for all Muslims across Nigeria.
You are senile & quick to forget that bad deeds of your brethren in the past.
I m not here to debate with you about which book I read. I use my senses well unlike you & the type of Muslims that reason like you, Mr Rasheed.
Here are links, facts that Muslims not only in Nigeria but other parts of the world enjoy abducting Christian girls & forcing them to marriage & embrace Islam.
This facts isn't only for Nigerian Muslims but for the whole world be it Christians, Buddhists, Traditionalists, Atheists, sane Muslims world wide etc.

1. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/199307-breaking-abducted-bayelsa-girl-leaves-kano-tight-security.html

2. https://naijagists.com/photos-14-year-old-underage-christian-girl-forced-to-marry-76-year-old-emir-of-katsina/

3. http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Christian-girl-abducted,-converted-and-forced-to-marry-a-Muslim-in-Lahore-30237.html

Shame on you Imam Rasheed. You are just a pained boy who's mad the whole world can't be in Islam. With due respect to sane Muslims worldwide, they don't compel people to religion or marriage or discriminate against non Muslims.
Change your thinking mode & embrace peace.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
OP you're not making much sense
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Let me dive into this

1) For a start, Islam recognized judaism and christianity as a part of it although they had been tampered with but since you want to be ignorant, How about the similarity of jesus and idols that were worshipped prior to his arrival?

2) Chrisatans have always created threads condemning the acceptance of sallah rams from Muslims, usually calling it demonic cos its used for sacrifice. But since you losers are hypocrites, you wont notice that. Nobody will celebrate christmas with you and nobody wants you to celebrate sallah with us.

You are always welcome to invade us. I will always be here to take care of you and attack your grass-eating religion on yiur threads. Bring it on

[b]As usual a MUDSLIME dives stupidly into a thread he doesn't understand and immediately makes several blunders. If Judaism and Christianity are corrupted, then why did the fake "prophet" decide to tie his man made religion to these corrupted religions?
You guys don't seem to realise that your religion depends heavily on Christianity and Judaism. If either Christianity or Judaism are ever proved to be false, then that means the end of Pisslam as well. Pisslam the religion of pedophiles and female child kidnappers depends on Christianity and Judaism for whatever tiny shred of credibility it possesses. But Christianity and Judaism do not need Pisslam.

Secondly, Christians are the most charitable people in this country. We give freely to the millions of MUDSLIME beggars who are always begging us for alms in the name of allah. You know the type, "Bambi allah" beggars. So it is actually you lot that have issues with charity, not us.

Thirdly, be careful what you ask for, if you're looking for a war because I can show the whole world things about your "prophet" that would strip him of whatever fake dignity you guys have given him. I can tell the world the "beautiful story" of Muhammad, Zainab and Zaid, or maybe the one about Muhammad and the "beautiful" 6 year old wife Aisha? Or how about the drinking of camel piss? Which story do you want me to break? The choice is yours abeed.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by bist: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2018

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:37am On Sep 01, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

[b]As usual a MUDSLIME dives stupidly into a thread he doesn't understand and immediately makes several blunders. If Judaism and Christianity are corrupted, then why did the fake "prophet" decide to tie his man made religion to these corrupted religions?
You guys don't seem to realise that your religion depends heavily on Christianity and Judaism. If either Christianity or Judaism are ever proved to be false, then that means the end of Pisslam as well. Pisslam the religion of pedophiles and female child kidnappers depends on Christianity and Judaism for whatever tiny shred of credibility it possesses. But Christianity and Judaism do not need Pisslam.

Secondly, Christians are the most charitable people in this country. We give freely to the millions of MUDSLIME beggars who are always begging us for alms in the name of allah. You know the type, "Bambi allah" beggars. So it is actually you lot that have issues with charity, not us.

Thirdly, be careful what you ask for, if you're looking for a war because I can show the whole world things about your "prophet" that would strip him of whatever fake dignity you guys have given him. I can tell the world the "beautiful story" of Muhammad, Zainab and Zaid, or maybe the one about Muhammad and the "beautiful" 6 year old wife Aisha? Or how about the drinking of camel piss? Which story do you want me to break? The choice is yours abeed.[/b]

Are you retarted or what? Illiterate that something is corrupted doesnt mean it doesnt have elements of truth and like i said, if you want to play silly similarity games then explain why every concept of jesus is highly similar with ancient gods? Lol. At least we muslims get married to our ladies unlike you sex-starved losers that go about rraping innocent young children. Go to NL crime section and see how young babies are getting rraped by your ancestors. even your dog yaweh is a rapist cos he fvcked slut mary without her consent.

I will be very glad about my brothers being beggers. Begging is not a crime but see how you useless CHRISATANS go about trading skulls in the south. You introduced cultism, 419, piracy and drug trade to Nigeria. The average Nigerian is seen as a criminal online because of your useless brothers.

Bring it on. We all know that mary is a slut, jehova is a pedophiliac rrapist, and you fools drink detol, urine and eat grass for your scamming pastors. Anyways they are only emulating jesus (of the buy-bull)the chief scammer who lied about feeding thousands with just a plategrin (christianity=brainlessness)
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by SweetyZinta(f): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2018
It's amazing how a lot of ill things are thought and said about Islam.
May Allāh continue to guide HIS Deen from all mankind.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Dindondin:

You are senile & quick to forget that bad deeds of your brethren in the past.
I m not here to debate with you about which book I read. I use my senses well unlike you & the type of Muslims that reason like you, Mr Rasheed.

Point one! You don't need to call me Rasheed as you are chatting with Rashduct4luv!

Secondly, where is the evidence that i am forcing anyone to accept Islam?

Dindondin:

Here are links, facts that Muslims not only in Nigeria but other parts of the world enjoy abducting Christian girls & forcing them to marriage & embrace Islam.
This facts isn't only for Nigerian Muslims but for the whole world be it Christians, Buddhists, Traditionalists, Atheists, sane Muslims world wide etc.

1. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/199307-breaking-abducted-bayelsa-girl-leaves-kano-tight-security.html

2. https://naijagists.com/photos-14-year-old-underage-christian-girl-forced-to-marry-76-year-old-emir-of-katsina/

3. http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Christian-girl-abducted,-converted-and-forced-to-marry-a-Muslim-in-Lahore-30237.html

Well, what do i have to say other than give you the verse those Muslims were following: Here is it:

Numbers 31:17-18

Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,18 but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man

And on Suicide Bombing, don't let me relate to you how Samson kill himself with the Philistines just that there was no bombs then he for use am!

So suicide bombing, killing of matured boys and girls and sleeping with kidnapped virgin ladies can be traced from the Jesus of the Bible.

Dindondin:

Shame on you Imam Rasheed. You are just a pained boy who's mad the whole world can't be in Islam. With due respect to sane Muslims worldwide, they don't compel people to religion or marriage or discriminate against non Muslims.
Change your thinking mode & embrace peace.

I ask Allah to make me the imam of my family. To make me upright, pardon my misdeeds and rectify my actions. Just as you are also pained that we are not part of your flocks! Who is discriminating against you?

Follow your religion and let me follow mine...is there a sin in that?
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Are you retarted or what? Illiterate that something is corrupted doesnt mean it doesnt have elements of truth and like i said, if you want to play silly similarity games then explain why every concept of jesus is highly similar with ancient gods? Lol. At least we muslims get married to our ladies unlike you sex-starved losers that go about rraping innocent young children. Go to NL crime section and see how young babies are getting rraped by your ancestors. even your dog yaweh is a rapist cos he fvcked slut mary without her consent.

I will be very glad about my brothers being beggers. Begging is not a crime but see how you useless CHRISATANS go about trading skulls in the south. You introduced cultism, 419, piracy and drug trade to Nigeria. The average Nigerian is seen as a criminal online because of your useless brothers.

Bring it on. We all know that mary is a slut, jehova is a pedophiliac rrapist, and you fools drink detol, urine and eat grass for your scamming pastors. Anyways they are only emulating jesus (of the buy-bull)the chief scammer who lied about feeding thousands with just a plategrin (christianity=brainlessness)

Chei, see as Bros is defecating on himself over the so called criminal god of the Christians! This is the same god that the "prophet" of pedophiles was trying to claim when he said that Muslims and Christians worship the same God several times in his book of lies:

Koran 002:062;

Koran 003:064;

Koran 006:107;

Koran 016:035;

Koran 021:108;

Koran 029:046,

Koran 061-063;

Koran 039:003

Your pedophile rapist "prophet" was claiming the same YAWEH that you are now rejecting grin grin grin

As for prostitution, was it not your "prophet" who instituted Mut'ah Nikkah which is a form of Islamic prostitution? Mu'tah is when a man pays a woman a bride price so that he can be married to her for a few hours. During those few hours he can bleep her as many times as he wants, but once the time is over, the marriage comes to an end.

This is the "prophetic" kind of prostitution that you guys practice and you call yourselves holy. Pisslam/ Shitslam always makes me laugh grin grin grin
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. Hitler was a catholic and he didnt do it alone. He did it together with his Nazi brothers. Hypocritical grass eaterscheesy

Hypocritical camel urine drinker how far? Hitler was actually inspired to commit murder because he wanted to be a MUDSLIME grin grin Check the historical records before coming online to make a fool of yourself homoboy...

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2018
I wouldn't dare marry a christian
I pray I don't have to
Our religious belief is different
The education of the child begins with the mother
I don't want wahala
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
BalleyB:
Religion of peace?

Even ogun worshippers wouldn't castigate but being a violent religion, I expect nothing less.

No wonder Nairaland wants people to swear to Allah before commenting on these dumb threads
Hahahahahah
Yet, ur obsession with Islam couldn't let you ignore the 'dumb' thread and you had to take the pain to swear to comment on the dumb thread.
Now who is dumber?
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Hypocritical camel urine drinker how far? Hitler was actually inspired to commit murder because he wanted to be a MUDSLIME grin grin Check the historical records before coming online to make a fool of yourself homoboy...

What a foolish grass-eating goat. That was merely a theory moreover as long as he remained a catholic then your assertion is useless. I can write on 'why the catholic is loyal to Islam' and give my reasons for it. olodo
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Chei, see as Bros is defecating on himself over the so called criminal god of the Christians! This is the same god that the "prophet" of pedophiles was trying to claim when he said that Muslims and Christians worship the same God several times in his book of lies:

Koran 002:062;

Koran 003:064;

Koran 006:107;

Koran 016:035;

Koran 021:108;

Koran 029:046,

Koran 061-063;

Koran 039:003

Your pedophile rapist "prophet" was claiming the same YAWEH that you are now rejecting grin grin grin

As for prostitution, was it not your "prophet" who instituted Mut'ah Nikkah which is a form of Islamic prostitution? Mu'tah is when a man pays a woman a bride price so that he can be married to her for a few hours. During those few hours he can bleep her as many times as he wants, but once the time is over, the marriage comes to an end.

This is the "prophetic" kind of prostitution that you guys practice and you call yourselves holy. Pisslam/ Shitslam always makes me laugh grin grin grin

If you are truly not the son of a bastard then show me where the prophet ever made that statement but i dont blame you cos the stupidity was transferred to all of you detol drinkers right from yahweh the most HIGH (weed).

The real Yahweh is not a rrapist unlike the one depicted on the buy-bull and he never fvcks his creation. Thats the one our noble prophet who is 10x better than all the useless clowns portrayed as holy men in your silly, corrupted and self-contradictory bookgrin
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
Wants to marry Christian woman

I like one girl, and we are gonna get WED in future. My parents are fully agreed with my decision, so her parents. Everything is going alright. The problem I am encounted with is, "She is Christian."

While discussing with each others, I have asked her to Embrace ISLAM, And I have been given many information regarding islam so she can understand each and everything, It seems she doesnt want to EMBRACE islam. As she said " I am very very strong christian, I just cannot accept any faith than christianity, I cannot become muslim. She doesnt eat pork, nor, does she drinks, She is a Chaste lady with her true feelings and a Clean heart.

This is true that she has nothing against my faith. She is agree to accept me with my faith and she wants me accept her with her faith, and the children would be MUSLIMS. This is what we have decided so far. Some of my friend adviced me to FORCE her to EMBRACE ISLAM, Like threaten "I won't marry you if you dont Embrace islam" This is what my friend adviced me, But as far as I realize, This wouldnt be fair at all. please Tellme Should i force her to become muslim? I guess, to embrace islam she must have the feelings that ALLAH is one and she should have the real feelings instead of fake feelings.

I dont want to force her cause I scare, that IF she becomes muslim JUST to show me, JUST to get married with me, Its gonna be SIN on me. I want she to become muslim from her true feelings and real feelings with that ALLAH is one and he is the god. I am trying my best to provide her knowledge of islam and to showing her the right path. Please tellme Should i force her?

IF she refuses to embrace Islam, Can i marry her? Can I and her get married and lives as husband and wife?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Allaah has permitted us to marry Jewish and Christian woman, on condition that they are chaste and avoid zina (unlawful sexual relations), and that the wali (guardian) of that Christian woman is a Muslim. Evidence here can be found in Al-Maa'idah 5:5.

What is meant by chaste is refraining from zina (unlawful sexual relationships).

However, we do not advise you to marry a non-Muslim woman, nor do we advise you to marry just any Muslim woman. For married life is not based only on beauty and attraction, rather the wise Muslim must look with insight at what is beyond that, because he needs to be sure that his house will be looked after in his absence, and he needs to bring up his children, and he will not be able to find that or other things which every wise husband seeks, except with a religious Muslim woman. This is the advice of our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A woman may be married for four reasons: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Choose the one who is religious, may your hands be rubbed with dust [i.e., may you prosper].”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4802; Muslim, 1466).

Al-Nawawi said:

The correct meaning of this hadeeth is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was describing what people usually do, for they seek these four characteristics, the last of which in their view is religious commitment, but you, the one who is seeking guidance, should look for a wife who is religious. But this is not an absolute command.

This hadeeth encourages keeping company with people who are religiously committed in all things, because the one who keeps company with them will benefit from their good attitude and morals, their blessing and their good ways, and he will be safe from mischief at their hands.

Sharh Muslim, 10/52

But marriage to women of the People of the Book leads to a great deal of mischief and trouble, such as:

1. He may have to be courteous to this wife of his at the expense of his religion, especially if she is “very committed” to her own religion. This may mean that she will hang up crosses and go to the church, and the children will not be safe in this environment. This can be seen in the lives of famous Muslims who married Christian ladies.

2. She is not going to wash properly after finishing her period, or tell him not to have intercourse with her when she is menstruating; she is going to make him do something that is wrong according to sharee’ah and cause him physical harm.

3. He is going to be put in an embarrassing situation because of her careless attitude concerning dress and her mixing with men and speaking to them.

4. The states and governments of these women of the Book will be on their side and will give them custody of the children if differences arise and divorce takes place. This will cause these children to be lost and to fall into kufr. Such cases are too well known to need mentioning here and too many to count.

One of the poets said:

“Marriage to a Christian is an abhorrent action which leads to the kufr of the children for sure.

Whoever accepts for a child of his to be a kaafir is himself a kaafir, even if he claims to be a Muslim.

A man may become a kaafir, following his wife, and enter the Fire of Hell forever.

You must look for one who is religiously committed, if you want a sound marriage.

Forget about the people of kufr and beware of marrying them, for that will lead to a lot of evil.

The children of such a marriage will not be guided; they will swell the ranks of evildoers.

Secondly:

It is not permissible for you to force your Christian wife – if you do marry her – to become Muslim. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taaghoot [falsehood, false gods] and believes in Allaah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allaah is All-Hearer, All-Knower”

[al-Baqarah 2:256]

Ibn Katheer said:

Allaah says: “There is no compulsion in religion” meaning: do not force anyone to enter Islam, for it is obvious and clear, and its proof and evidence are apparent. There is no need to force anyone to enter it, rather whomever Allaah guides to Islam and opens his heart to it and illuminates his insight will enter it with conviction; but whoever Allaah makes blind in his heart and seals his hearing and insight will not benefit from being compelled to enter the religion by force. They said that the reason for the revelation of this verse was concerning some people among the Ansaar, even though this ruling is general.

Tasfeer Ibn Katheer, 1/311

We advise you – once again (he who wishes to marry a Kitabi) – to leave the Kitabi woman and to pray to Allaah to guide his heart to that which is in the best interests of your religion. So long as you give her up for the sake of Allaah, then you should be certain that Allaah will replace her for you with someone better, for whoever gives up something for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better.

And Allaah knows best.

Source

You couodcnot have provided a better expalnation or clarification on this matter
Thus makes a lot of sense and I have already copid to others .I hope we will learn from these

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
abduljabbar4:

If you are truly not the son of a bastard then show me where the prophet ever made that statement but i dont blame you cos the stupidity was transferred to all of you detol drinkers right from yahweh the most HIGH (weed).

The real Yahweh is not a rrapist unlike the one depicted on the buy-bull and he never fvcks his creation. Thats the one our noble prophet who is 10x better than all the useless clowns portrayed as holy men in your silly, corrupted and self-contradictory bookgrin

Chai, homoboy is hurting but he's trying not to show it! Homoboy don't cry now. Afterall we're telling each other the truth. Did your fake "prophet" not say the following in his fake book:

". . . and nearest among them in love to the believers (muslims) will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (Quran 5:82).

Your rapist "prophet" of pedophiles, prostitutes and camel urine desperately wanted the love and respect of we the so-called lying Christians even though we rejected his false teachings!

The thing must have pained him to dying days. Poor illiterate, rejected fake "prophet" grin grin grin grin!!!
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Chai, homoboy is hurting but he's trying not to show it! Homoboy don't cry now. Afterall we're telling each other the truth. Did your fake "prophet" not say the following in his fake book:

". . . and nearest among them in love to the believers (muslims) will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (Quran 5:82).

Your rapist "prophet" of pedophiles, prostitutes and camel urine desperately wanted the love and respect of we the so-called lying Christians even though we rejected his false teachings!

The thing must have pained him to dying days. Poor illiterate, rejected fake "prophet" grin grin grin grin!!!

You are obviously stupiid for not seeing where He said "among them". Go and read up where you were called hypocrites and how you infidels would be suyanized in hellfire after judgement daygrin

The last time i checked, even your corrupt buybull encourages love for we but we can clearly see it nowcheesy lol. Just last week your grass-eating brothers attacked muslim areas around malali in kaduna during friday prayers. Even though they got what they deserved afterwards, it goes to show the love your bastard son of dog has for othersgrin. The last line is what losers use to console themselves. Bring it on. I need to take more swipe at your useless rrapist dog yahweh..

Show me where the prophet said one can marry a lady, have sex with her for a few hours and divorce her if you are notba bastardcheesy. Perhaps you saw it in your buybull
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
abduljabbar4:

You are obviously stupiid for not seeing where He said "among them". Go and read up where you were called hypocrites and how you infidels would be suyanized in hellfire after judgement daygrin

The last time i checked, even your corrupt buybull encourages love for we but we can clearly see it nowcheesy lol. Just last week your grass-eating brothers attacked muslim areas around malali in kaduna during friday prayers. Even though they got what they deserved afterwards, it goes to show the love your bastard son of dog has for othersgrin. The last line is what losers use to console themselves. Bring it on. I need to take more swipe at your useless rrapist dog yahweh..

Show me where the prophet said one can marry a lady, have sex with her for a few hours and divorce her if you are notba bastardcheesy. Perhaps you saw it in your buybull

HajimeSaito:

Let us make this a competition.

Show me where in the Bible that Jesus gave his followers permission to be prostitutes.

I will supply you with the hadiths of your "prophet's" shameful life.

If you can show me where Jesus gave approval for prostitution, then I'll agree with you.

Buuuut....If you can't show me a single passage in the Bible where Jesus told his Apostles to practice prostitution, then your own mother is a harlot who opens her legs anyhow.

So here we go:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible."

This is Aisha, a 6 year old child engaging in sexual relations with a 53 year old "prophet" MOOhamad.

Aisha the child bride and mother of believers tells us again in:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 233:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

And now we go into the aspect of Prostitution proper. But before I proceed further, let me provide readers with this preamble. Under Islamic law, there is a practice known as Mutah or temporary marriage. A muslim man and a woman would approach an Imam and ask for permission to be married for a temporary period, it could be as short as 2 hours or sometimes as long as a few months. The man would give a "dowry" to the woman and they would be pronounced man and wife. This is of course nothing short of legalised prostitution. But the Hadiths of Islam fully support the practice of Mutah. In fact, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia recently pronounced a Fatwa that Mutah is legitimate in Saudi Arabia.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139:

Narrated Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said (to the Prophet). "Shall we castrate ourselves?" But the Prophet forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman (temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: "O you who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 43:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: The Verse of muta was revealed in Allah's Book, so we performed it with Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur'an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But the man (omar) just expressed what his own mind suggested that it should be abolished.

This hadith shows that Mutah was revealed in the Quran, but after Mohammad died, one of his successor's abolished it, but muslims were not happy that it was abolished.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3250:

Abu Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jabir b. Abdullah, a person came to him and said that Ibn 'Abbas and Ibn Zubair differed on the two types of Mut'as (muta of Hajj and muta of women), whereupon Jabir said: We used to do these two during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger pbuh Umar then forbade us to do them, and so we did not revert to them.

This very interesting hadith shows that Mutah could be practiced even during Hajj! So prostitution was allowed in Mecca!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3248:

Ibn Uraij reported: 'Ati' reported that jibir b. Abdullah came to perform 'Umra, and we came to his abode, and the people asked him about different things, and then they made a mention of temporary marriage, whereupon he said: Yes, we had been benefiting ourselves by this temporary marriage during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh and during the time of Abi Bakr and 'Umar

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3249:

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: We contracted temporary marriage giving a handful of (tales or flour as a dower during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger pbuh and durnig the time of Abu Bakr until 'Umar forbade it in the case of 'Amr b. Huraith.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3261:

'Urwa b. Zabair reported that 'Abdullah b. Zubair stood up (and delivered an address) in Mecca saying: Allah has made blind the hearts of some people as He has deprived them of eyesight that they give religious verdict in favor of temporary marriage, while he was alluding to a person (Ibn 'Abbas). Ibn Abbas called him and said: You are an uncouth person, devoid of sense. By my life, Mut'a was practised during the lifetime of the leader of the pious (he meant Allah's Messenger, pbuh), and Ibn Zubair said to him: just do it yourselves, and by Allah, if you do that I will stone you with your stones. Ibn Shihab said. Khalid b. Muhajir b. Saifullah informed me: While I was sitting in the company of a person, a person came to him and he asked for a religious verdict about Mut'a and he permitted him to do it.

- Mut'ah During Life of Rasulullah

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3252:

Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah's Messenger pbuh permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana 'Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah's Messenger pbuh said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.

So Sirjamo, I have provided you with Hadiths showing that your "prophet" allowed temporary marriage which is really a glorified form of prostitution.

Show me where Jesus did the same. If you can't then that means Islam is false and MADhaMAD is a liar.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

I knew that a dumb fool like you will go straight to hadiths that have only been accepted by the shiitescheesy instead of the holy Qur'an.

Starting with your first sentence, As at the time she was reporting that the prophet had already been dead meaning that it didnt happen when she was 12. (as a grass-eating son of a rejected slutt let me tell you that he never slept with her until she clocked 18).
That is way better than a whole god that goes about rraping and deflowering his creationcheesy though we believe that the slut actually slept with a carpenter to give birth to her bastard son.

Since you do not know about your buybull go and read on where your dog sent his apostools to raid Canaanites, Kill all men and married women BUT KEEP THE VIRGINS FOR THEMSELVES AND LEAVE THE REST FOR HIM. lol ( even yahweh wants puccicheesy)
If you want me to quote the verses or give more exanples kindly indicategrin
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by blindjustice13(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. its a well known fact that christians rape more minors than any other group of people(check nairaland crime section). Even from the beginning your god rraped mary to give birth to his bastard son. I wonder why a muslim would even bother to marry christians who lose virginity at the age of 12 due to moral decay.

I would rather follow the religion of piss than to go about eating grass and detol because of one scammer. uncivilised animals
perverts,from Muhammad killing parents and marring their babies all in the name of allah,to your imams kidnapping teenagers and forcefully raping and marrying them,to your followers gladly strapping themselves with bombs because of 72 virgins. Disgusting! .

Make no mistake the hymen of your sisters might be in place but their anus is not, or you think we don't know that they dont wear panties under their hijab for quick action.

Its funny that you had to mention civility, when in fact ,your people are the most barbaric people with animalistic behavior in the entire country.I know you would have daggered me with a knife since if it were not online.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
blindjustice13:
perverts,from Muhammad killing parents and marring their babies all in the name of allah,to your imams kidnapping teenagers and forcefully raping and marrying them,to your followers gladly strapping themselves with bombs because of 72 virgins. Disgusting! .

Make no mistake the hymen of your sisters might be in place but their anus is not, or you think we don't know that they dont wear panties under their hijab for quick action.

Its funny that you had to mention civility, when in fact ,your people are the most barbaric people with animalistic behavior in the entire country.I know you would have daggered me with a knife since if it were not online.

Another slowp0ke on the loose. A prophet marrying a minor is much better than a whole god rraping a teenager (thats if the slut didnt actually fvck the capenter to give birth to her bastard son). Its much better than the way your pastors touch, bathe with and impregnate married women in the namr of ritual bath. Go to any institution in Nigeria. 98% of all campus $luts are Christian women. At least ours pretend to be modest. Souther Nigeria remains the home of the initiators and leaders of cultism. Anything like piracy, robbery, rrape, prostitution, skull mining, militancy, drug trade and counterfeit businesses has its home in the south so you people are the backward, barbaric and primitive animals dragging the nation back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Will Sultan Always Be The One To Declare Fasting For A Whole Nation..? / Why Is Pork Haram? / ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.