Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today (30131 Views)

Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening / Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Royalfurnitures: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Selfish politicians without any clear cut ideaology

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture collections
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by xangerar: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bolognese:
He's a former governor, so he's automatically a member of the NEC

Yea, I understand. My upset is with that provision really.

I know the constitution of one of the parties actually limits it to those "elected on the platform of the party"
But in the end everyone who is "big" ends up at the NEC.

It eventually does not end up well with institution building when men who are "merely passing by" are expressly permitted to be part of decision making process.

One of the parties restricts anyone who has not been in the party for a period of time from contesting election on its platform except granted waiver. In the end everyone is granted waiver including those who ends up returning to where they came from.
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by hopexter(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Who dash Oshiomhole this aboki shoe? Cant Lara package him well?

Complainant! grin
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by omoranmilowo: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
All politicians are prostitute. So far Akpabio can defected. I don't trust any politician, they belong to all parties. Do you know that even Tinubu can also defect to another party tomorrow? Please don't die for any politician, they are also gamblers.
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by JacksonOyibo: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by jared007: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
ifiokjohn:
if ogboru wins okowa in delta state won't delta at least give buhari 70 percent votes? how come ogboru will win delta and yet buhari will get 30 percent?
its possible becos deltans love ogboru more than buhari. Deltans vote individuals and not party
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Calers: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
He is among the people that rigged for Jonathan when apc is in opposition, I pity pdp, rigging or no rigging,Buhari is going to win next election.if apc rigg the election even would not fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Politics is a game of interest lol
Your are right sir. It is all about personal INTERESTs. Our "Heroes Past" laid the wrong foundation...they were in a rush to chop the colonists office-attached "enjoyment" without considering that these Brits were exploiting us for their own good.

Imagine budgeting less than 8% of annual budget for education sector. Nigerian universities are already in deep rot (not to talk about primary & secondary schools). In my school (FUNAI), for instance, as of today, it is over 4 months that my Dean & HOD exhausted their letterhead papers. No to talk of apparent lack of offices for lecturers (plus other basic facilities taken for granted in other universities of the world).

Truly, sometimes I wonder whether we are playing in this country.
Everything is f'd up.

I strongly recommend...check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Eliteklaus(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP is officially dead in the South South..

Edo State- Impregnable for the ipob party

Rivers State ; All the 3 Senators with major stakeholders firmly in APC being led by a Certain Lion of Niger Delta, Hon. Chibuike Amaechi

Akwa Ibom- PDP is already on a life support, just waiting to be moved to the morgue. An uncommon politicians in the mould of Akpabio and Nsike have snuffed life out of the useless ipob party.

Delta State- Okowa may have already started packing his baggage, knowing it is just a matter of "when" and no "longer" how Ogboru will take over the mantle from the clueless man with horse's mouth.

Cross River- We are patiently waiting for "Take it or lose all" offer we made to Ayade, if he wastes more time, the hurricane will sweep him away.

Bayelsa is too insignificant with her 100,000, votes to sweat for.

APC Ti Take Over!

from your childish excitement it's obvious you have never visited any of the states you just mentioned. South South is PDP, PDP is south South.
Uduaghan cannot even deliver his hometown
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Eliteklaus(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Rivers State ; All the 3 Senators with major stakeholders firmly in APC being led by a Certain Lion of Niger Delta, Hon. Chibuike Amaechi

Akwa Ibom- PDP is already on a life support, just waiting to be moved to the morgue. An uncommon politicians in the mould of Akpabio and Nsike have snuffed life out of the useless ipob party.

Delta State- Okowa may have already started packing his baggage, knowing it is just a matter of "when" and no "longer" how Ogboru will take over the mantle from the clueless man with horse's mouth.

Cross River- We are patiently waiting for "Take it or lose all" offer we made to Ayade, if he wastes more time, the hurricane will sweep him away.

APC Ti Take Over!

from your childish excitement it's obvious you have never visited any of the states you just mentioned. South South is PDP, PDP is south South.
Uduaghan cannot even deliver his hometown[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by ifiokjohn(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
jared007:
its possible becos deltans love ogboru more than buhari. Deltans vote individuals and not party
hmmm.. Let watch and see na.
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by magzey: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin He leave LIFE party to LIFELESS party

Hope he carry life beer follow body
PDP life party? grin grin grin it should be dead party sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by alen4smith(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
AmiciLord:
Finally he has joined APC.

This man that did nothing for Delta state as a governor. He is useless to PDP and unrecognised in Delta politics. He has no voice within the State and PDP as a whole. He decided to join APC for his Senatorial ambition because PDP won't give him the chance to contest the seat.

All politicians are greedy thieves. I don't support any and I won't vote for any of them. Waste of time.
can you also tell us okowa's achievements?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Kingjames(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
osho baba on white cowboy shoe and concave speck...is so rite
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by shapman: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm

Looking for a nice PC?
Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4697398/macbook-pro-13-mid-2010#70685389
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
docadams:

Uduaghan is a minus to any group, society, state or nation.

He is an Itshekiri, a tribe that are known to be pro Buhari. He will delivers Itshekiris votes no doubt. Omo Agege and Ogboru will deliver Urhobos votes. Westin come remain. Ibori is a first class strategists on the level of Asiwaju. He knows SS political future is dim in PDP. He might defect soon.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eliteklaus:
Uduaghan cannot even deliver his hometown

Keep mouthing nonsense. Edo is PDP na. Itshekiris are not pigs! Uduaghan will deliver his people votes massively for APC. The SS are strategizing how to position dem region in the scheme of things. Once it is clear that PMB is favored to win, it will be a deluge of defections

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lujan:

Your are right sir. It is all about personal INTERESTs. Our "Heroes Past" laid the wrong foundation...they were in a rush to chop the colonists office-attached "enjoyment" without considering that these Brits were exploiting us for their own good.

Imagine budgeting less than 8% of annual budget for education sector. Nigerian universities are already in deep rot (not to talk about primary & secondary schools). In my school (FUNAI), for instance, as of today, it is over 4 months that my Dean & HOD exhausted their letterhead papers. No to talk of apparent lack of offices for lecturers (plus other basic facilities taken for granted in other universities of the world).

Truly, sometimes I wonder whether we are playing in this country.
Everything is f'd up.

I strongly recommend...check my signature.
They are never our heroes! It's all scam
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
ifiokjohn:
apc has usual winning wasted people in the south that can't pull even primary school children.
Uduaghan is not important in delta, the only important person is ibori and unfortunately he is in pdp

Tell that to the Itshekiris.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by docadams: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mosesm:

He is an Itshekiri, a tribe that are known to be pro Buhari. He will delivers Itshekiris votes no doubt. Omo Agege and Ogboru will deliver Urhobos votes. Westin come remain. Ibori is a first class strategists on the level of Asiwaju. He knows SS political future is dim in PDP. He might defect soon.

Question you should ask is the degree of loyalty he commands amongst his people. Of what value was he to his people while he was a governor? None. He is not just hated for nothing. He is roundly hated for his oppressive misgovernance.
Yes Itsekifis have been pro APC long before Uduaghan though of defecting. The Itsekiris are a very enlightened set of people, more enlightened and emasculated than the average SSners., they don't display the usual herd mentality of the other ethnic groups just.like the Urhobos. Most importantly they have historical/political linkage to the Omoluabis.
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by MademoiselleMiel(f): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Ideology is relative but there is no party with ideology
Here you are! I've been looking for you.
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by blackpanda: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

Trust me, Udaghan cannot win his ward. He was just Ibori's boy.

Then why are u disturbed?? Why are u commenting
Lmao
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
MademoiselleMiel:
Here you are! I've been looking for you.
Sir?
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by docadams: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Uduaghan stole more than Ibori. He chopped alone. So as he lacks political capital, his financial muscle will come handy. He is therefore grudgingly welcomed.
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by tech18: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
PMB is now everywhere you go !!

Shout PDP online and you will be surprised how PMB will win your polling unit come February 16th.

Most of the leaders of SE and SS are now in APC.

Orji Uzor Kali,Senator Ken Nnamani,Godswill Akpabio,Rotimi Amaechi,Rochas Okorocha,Chris Ngige,Sen. Andy Uba,3 Senators from Rivers State....continue wailing while we reclaim SS and SE

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Uzosaint(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wat did he achieve as an SSG and former governor other wasteful non promising projects(if at all there was any he initiated and completed before d end of his tenure.
And I have always said too DAT Niger deltans are d cause of their problems, still dinning with d devil(s)and at same Time complaining of d devil.
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by prof12(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
undecided grin
abokibuhari:

You mean he left the party of lively thieves?
tongue
abokibuhari:

You mean he left the party of lively thieves?
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

APC Ti Take Over!

grin 2019 elections will further confirm your assertions. grin
Re: Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today by edupedia: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:

....u mean he left dead party for trophy party....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose / Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) / Shehu Sani Cries Out Over The 'Evil Plans' Of APC Kaduna Members Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.