Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Trending Music Videos In GH - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Trending Music Videos In GH (256 Views)

Youtube Rewind 2019: The Most Watched Music Videos In Nigeria / Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS) / What Is Trending In #gh And Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Music Videos In GH by musicsonhertz: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
#MamaGee#Atinkatv

#Batul Multimedia

Video shot and Directed by:Yaa Zahra

Odo Nti Official video is out now on all platforms.This song has been trending from Day1 and was really welcomed by Ghanaians.upon Seeing and proving this Hitz song we made airwaves in some part of the country even though the song came in not long.This song was written by Future kynn and also Featured some talented upcoming artist.Thereafter performing Di Asa Queen Mama Gee heard the song and have fallen to help shoot this video with us to break boundaries again.She was given a role to play as a mother for the Gal who i always chase and plan to love before things never succeeded.

(Story Line)

Future kynn was the guy who suffered in the hands of Eugenia.He struggled in all ways just to prove that he was the chosen one to win this galz heart. Eugenia's mom, Mama Gee who never knew what was going on always keep questioning her daughter about how she goes up with guys who end up deceiving her.Could this be love ?she added.

IN few years later after i became rich, i gave my car to a driver to wash for me at the bay.There was the point P-rhyme came in to borrow the car to run the gal i had always search for.Eugenia after convinced fall in for this new guy and started life with him.Without even knowing this guy was fake.

Finally, Eugenia knew now she did a big mistake that this guy wasnt her love but a deceiver.Enjoy the Video .Like and Subscribe

Watch Video link below

Re: Trending Music Videos In GH by musicsonhertz: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

[music + Video] Akin Ft Skales – Panana / Skales – Shaking My Head (SMH) / New Music Alert: Our Good Is Good - Jaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.