Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,759 members, 7,865,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting (1831 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by ViaGist: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nudist Maheeda's beautiful says she want to be a model but her mother is suggesting her been a singer, acting or none of the showbiz. She wrote;

My daughter said she want to be a model, what do you guys think ? Me I prefer the singing thing ohhh .. or acting or none self no showbiz

Source - http://gistmore.com/maheedas-beautiful-daughter-wants-model

Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by ViaGist: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2018

Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by ViaGist: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
cool tongue
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by KingSatan: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her Mother Served me well. She will do better!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by MJBOLT: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
her daughter looks like a mulatto
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
She is hot as hell
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by Alejoc(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Go and take on the world girl.... We continue to judge a book by its cover..... Go and make a statement!
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by 1zynnvn(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her Mother Served me well. She will do better!
I didn't know there was internet in hell.
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by Tamarapetty(f): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
1zynnvn:
I didn't know there was internet in hell.
Plus network
Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by Saintsammurai(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
She is following the mother's footsteps..
From modeling to displaying of nudes on Instagram..
A dog cannot give birth to a lion..

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Daughter Wants To Be A Model, But Her Mum Prefers Singing Or Acting by FlirtyGist: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Actress Onyii Alexx Rocks Braless Open Chest Outfit (photos) / Regina Daniels Still Beautiful In Make-up Free Photo As She Rocks Denim Jacket / Curvaceous Actress, Biodun Okeowo 'omo Butty' Stuns In Mini Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.