Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,012,341 members, 7,364,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 02:08 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For A Professional Chef (362 Views)
Vacancy (professional Chef) / In Need Of A Professional Chef For My New Hotel / Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Chef (2) (3) (4)
|Vacancy For A Professional Chef by tolex29(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2018|
Our Client requires the service of a professional chef for immediate employment.
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State.
Direct the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods. Contribute to the smooth and efficient conduct of all kitchens related duties from cooking to the utensils and the hygiene of the kitchen as well as presentation of meals etc.
Description of Duties:
• Cook all food; African and Continental dishes.
• The chef is responsible for approving all prepared food items that leave his or her kitchen.
• The chef is expected to modify and create new menus as needed so that they remain effective for the purposes consumption.
• The chef will train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
• Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food; Select and develop recipes;
Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
• Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen.
• Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that they are good for consumption.
• Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
• Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations for the house.
• Any other duties of related tasks.
• Candidate must have undergone catering courses, (diploma/ degree) with minimum of 5 years experience as a professional Chef preferably from the hospitality sector.
• The desired candidate must be in absolute control of all the kitchen affairs.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• The ideal candidate must be organized and pay attention to detail.
• Must maintain an impeccable personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards.
• Must be able to delegate many kitchen tasks simultaneously.
• The chef must have good knowledge of Nigerian and continental meal preparation.
• Salary is above industry standard.
• Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Chef’ as the subject of application before 15th September, 2018.
• Experienced candidates will be invited for interviews.
Urgent Sales Executive Needed Nation Wide / Sch Accountant Needed. IKORODU (parafa) / Cheki Job Vacancies
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36