Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos (32720 Views)

Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:
OMG!! shocked shocked shocked
I just hope the blood won't leave any permanent stains on the floor tiles though.

Bleach & water should be applied ASAP before it dries up completely. Tiles are expensive these days...
It is very obvious you detached your removable brain and dumped it in your wardrobe at home.You just logged into nairaland as a brainless zombie.
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by mightguy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Our oyel people don strike again
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by cosmatika(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:

angry angry angry angry angry

Thou shall not call the name of your God in Vain
I wonder wat ur life will be like sha. U must be one of dis ritualists in Ogun state
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
I'm lastly happy that no one actually died.
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by victordaimond: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I just hope the blood won't leave any permanent stains on the floor tiles though.

Bleach & water should be applied ASAP before it dries up completely. Tiles are expensive these days...
so for your eye u sabi talk.useless son of an irresponsible father.
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

stop being stupid. Devil wey dey use Tecno w1

1 Like

Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by xcrew20: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Karlovich:
Buhari Buhari, since you became officially lifeless you have been sending your minions to wreck havoc across the whole country thinking it will salvage yourself. You must remain Lifeless. Foolish president
This is no longer funny. Buhari is old enough to be your grand father. Why the insult. You can disagree with him politically, but insulting him is bad.
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by jamaljalal(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
okes..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by iammolise(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

cheesy Savage
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by Samswags9(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
BAVOSKI:
RIP
Why Your Hand dey quick type RIP
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by iammolise(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
maberry:

Ogbeni Nobody died
Read before you comment

My belle ohhh!!!! cheesy
Dis ur meme no go kill me Chai!

1 Like

Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by ifnyioj22(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

onuku! Ewo gambia!!

Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by SoaringLife01: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Karlovich:
Buhari Buhari, since you became officially lifeless you have been sending your minions to wreck havoc across the whole country thinking it will salvage yourself. You must remain Lifeless. Foolish president

How do Buhari connect with those " baggers' in the creek?

Don't tell me you left your brain behind when you typed this.

Abeg,nothing concern PMB with this matter.
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by Baroba(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
See hospital, victims of gunshot wounds lying on bare floor, in a region with some of the richest natural resources known to mankind.. The goose that lays the f***ki*g golden egg, Bayelsa!!Nigeria is a sick nation.
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by maberry(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
iammolise:

My belle ohhh!!!! cheesy
Dis ur meme no go kill me Chai!
grin
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by kingshrd: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Angelanest:
At least three persons have been left seriously wounded after being attacked by suspected sea pirates in Bayelsa state. It was gathered that gunmen attacked a market boat at the Igbematoru-Koluama creek, yesterday night, and opened fire on the villagers in the course of the attack, leaving three critically injured with gunshots and others also receiving treatment.

The victims (to females and the boat driver) were rushed to the Koluama 2 health centre in Bayelsa and are said to be responding to treatment.

Meanwhile, a former militant leader in Koluama clan, Gen. Agbalakoko (Detagnant Inatimi Ileberi) alias ‘King of Koluama River’, has described the attack as unfortunate.

He sympathised with the victims, and expressed shock at the increasing rate of sea-piracy and militancy in Koluama clan, noting that “despite millions from oil companies being paid as security fee to certain individuals of the community, to protect lives and properties, the old and young are still suffering from such unwarranted attacks”.

He also blamed the Oil companies, for not ensuring adequate security of the people by engaging the right persons, adding that their presence presents danger for the people, and there was need to urgently beef up security both on the waterways and interlands.

Agbalakoko further called on the Bayelsa state Police command to begin preliminary investigations into the incident, and ensure the culprits are apprehended, tried and jailed, to serve as detterent to others.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/three-persons-shot-as-sea-pirates-attack-market-boat-in-bayelsa-graphic-photos.html
arrest this general if he is not the brains behind the attack he knows who did it
Re: Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos by Blue3k(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Its shows the piracy situation being reported is hyperbole. Government needs to do more. Seriously I dont get why this dude is blaming oil compsnies for crimes of pirates. Is it their jobs to secure the commuity.

He also blamed the Oil companies, for not ensuring adequate security of the people by engaging the right persons, adding that their presence presents danger for the people, and there was need to urgently beef up security both on the waterways and interlands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Hoodlum Beats, Rapes 27-Year-Old Woman Over Greeting ‘offence' / Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.