Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This (1283 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This by charles009(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello nairalanders,

I have a serious issue bordering me, my son! After an experience which I had in the the past, which I also shared on this forum, I feel my son is not safe unless he is with me. I feel this same man is still after him. Or is my mind playing with my emotions. I hallucinate a lot about a misfortune befalling him.

Yesterday he was sleeping and when he screamed I jumped off my bed and badly scared my face in the process. The little boy was just looking for his father.

Honestly, this situation is affecting all aspects of my life. Will welcome any tip on how to overcome this.

Below is the initial post of what I am suffering from
https://www.nairaland.com/3845586/most-loved-two-official-cars#57273668
Re: I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This by Alejoc(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Do you know him before then? How did he know about your child?
Re: I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This by donbachi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
To overcome it.first remove the feelings,that you are been hunted by your past...focus more on the future of you and your child..read books,watch comedies and free your mind from your past negative thoughts.that will help you overcome the hallucinations...lastly,prayer is the key.
Re: I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This by nams77: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
My brother, na prayers be your best bet. Jesus is the answer

1 Like

Re: I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This by czarina(f): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
I went through your previous thread and as much as many would deny the existence of the supernatural, it exists! Wickedness is real. Evil is real but what is even more real is the dominion we have in Christ Jesus.
I've learned over time not to discard feelings easily.
There's a force of evil but there's even a greater force of LIGHT.
COUNTER THAT DARKNESS WITH LIGHT! COUNTER it with the dominion you enjoy in Christ!
#Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This by czarina(f): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
I went through your previous thread and as much as many would deny the existence of the supernatural, it exists! Wickedness is real. Evil is real but what is even more real is the dominion we have in Christ Jesus.
I've learned over time not to discard feelings easily.
There's a force of evil but there's a greater force of LIGHT.
COUNTER THAT DARKNESS WITH LIGHT! COUNTER it with the dominion you enjoy in Christ!
#Shalom
Re: I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This by Realife4u: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Our mind is powerful. What we think determine our feeling. What we feel determine our believe and our believe shapes our reality. -Dane spot.

Steps to overcoming your challenge.

Step 1. Return everything he gave you back. You can not be feeding from the table of God and the demon.

Step 2. According to Dane spot, Our mind is powerful. What you think determines what you feel. What you feel determines what you believe. What you believe shapes your reality.

Believe that what happened in the past when you were with him is past because you are no more with him. When you change your mindset and you believe in You experience real Joy in your life.

Step 3. All religion encourage their follower's to pray because prayer is the key. As often times as you remember during the day and night and midnight, pray. Whatever it is that is bothering you, tell it to God in prayer. Discuss with God like you would a friend, specify in your prayers what you want God to do for you and believe in him 100 percent to grant your request.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This by Realife4u: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realife4u:
According to Dane Spot - Our mind is powerful. What we think determine our feeling. What we feel determine our believe and our believe shapes our reality. -Dane spot.

Step 1. Return everything he gave you back. You can not be feeding from the table of God and the demon.

Step 2.

Believe that what happened in the past when you were with him is past because you are no more with him. When you change your mindset and you believe in You experience real Joy in your life.

Step 3. All religion encourage their follower's to pray because prayer is the key. As often times as you remember during the day and night and midnight, pray. Whatever it is that is bothering you, tell it to God in prayer. Discuss with God like you would a friend, specify in your prayers what you want God to do for you and believe in him 100 percent to grant your request.
Realife4u:
Our mind is powerful. What we think determine our feeling. What we feel determine our believe and our believe shapes our reality. -Dane spot.

Step 2. Believe that what happened in the past when you were with him is past because you are no more with him. When you change your mindset and you believe in You experience real Joy in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Survey On Househelp Employment / My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. / Every Hardworking Lagos Worker Should Own This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.