Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible (1158 Views)

Scientific Facts As To Why A Creator Cannot Possibly Exist. / 101 Scientific Facts In The Bible With Bible Passages To Back It It Up / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
10 of the Top scientific facts in the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2sMJMXDiH4

Ten of the Top Scientific Facts in the Bible
Living Waters
Published on 10 Feb 2017

If it's true that the Bible contains scientific facts that were written thousands of years before man discovered them, the implications are staggering. These facts would be evidence that the Bible is the word of God, and its promise of Heaven and threat of Hell are therefore not to be mocked or ignored.

"Ten of the Top Scientific Facts in the Bible" is a half-hour of awe-inspiring and faith-building video, filled with ancient biblical truths—the earth's free float in space, the dinosaur and why it disappeared, laws of quarantine, the earth being round, and much more.

This is a powerful resource to encourage Christians, and to challenge the most hardened skeptic to take the claims of the gospel seriously.

"Excellent! This video will captivate you." -Jeff Seto, Aerospace Engineer & author.

This video is a part of the Living Waters "Lightning Productions" resource line. This line is focused on creating simple yet powerful videos that can be used as effective evangelistic tools to reach the lost. The simplified nature of these new productions (in contrast to our higher budget and graphics-intensive movies) will enable us to produce more videos, and in a shorter amount of time.

Watch more free videos and get other resources by Ray Comfort and Living Waters at http://www.LivingWaters.com
Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
why dont you instead bring facts with all the BS used to endoctrinate gullible people... aka walking on water, spread water open, and all other rubbish that you sheep believe

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

why dont you instead bring facts with all the BS used to endoctrinate gullible people... aka walking on water, spread water open, and all other rubbish that you sheep believe

Watch the videoclip and be enlightened. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
Watch the videoclip and be enlightened. wink

sorry bro, i wont waste time doing this, as i fully well know it is the same old rubbish used by religious people to brainwash gullible people (aka a waste of time)

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by 360degreess(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
.There are so many scientific errors in the bible..(1)the bible says in mattew24:29,that the moon has its own light i.e, the moon's light is not a reflected light.but science says the moon doesnt have its own light i.e the moon's light is a reflected light..(2)genesis 1:6-19;sun was created after the earth..light was created b4 the cause of light i.e stars,sun etc.hw can the cause of light be created after the light?...(3)genesis 1:29;"i give u every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it they will yours for food"..but we all know that there are certain herbs and sherbs which are poisonous...(4)..1corinthians 10:25;"eat what ever is sold in the meat market,asking no questions for conscience sake"..can u do that? This a wrong advice which goes against medical science..i will stop here 4 now,but i have more facts about the errors in the bible.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

sorry bro, i wont waste time doing this, as i fully well know it is the same old rubbish used by religious people to brainwash gullible people (aka a waste of time)

I can understand the difficulties in procuring mb data. cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by ajay555: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
WEB APP DEVELOPMENT

Get Certified in Python Full-stack (WEB APP DEVELOPMENT)in 8 Weeks With 100% Training. Get Started NOW!

Python + HTML, CSS + Javascript + Mysql = PYTHON FULL STACK TRAINING

Other Web App Full-Stack Training AVailable are...

Courses Available (Full Stack Training)

• Java + HTML, CSS + Javascript + Mysql = JAVA FULL STACK TRAINING
• PHP+ HTML, CSS + Javascript + Mysql = PHP FULL-STACK TRAINING
• NodeJS – MEAN Stack Training

*MEAN
M = MongoDB
E = Express
A = Angular JS
N = NodeJS

GET STARTED NOW!

WHAT YOU ALSO GET:

1) Refreshment/Lunch during break
2) UNLIMITED Internet Wifi
Plus Much More!

Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Has anyone got the resources to watch the videoclip in the op yet? undecided
Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by SadMemories(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

YOU SOUND VERY BITTER AND FRUSTRATED.
Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
360degreess:

.There are so many scientific errors in the bible..(1)the bible says in mattew24:29,that the moon has its own light i.e, the moon's light is not a reflected light.but science says the moon doesnt have its own light i.e the moon's light is a reflected light..(2)genesis 1:6-19;sun was created after the earth..light was created b4 the cause of light i.e stars,sun etc.hw can the cause of light be created after the light?...(3)genesis 1:29;"i give u every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it they will yours for food"..but we all know that there are certain herbs and sherbs which are poisonous...(4)..1corinthians 10:25;"eat what ever is sold in the meat market,asking no questions for conscience sake"..can u do that? This a wrong advice which goes against medical science..i will stop here 4 now,but i have more facts about the errors in the bible.

Do you want us to address these supposed scientific errors one at a time? undecided
Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
10 of the Top scientific facts in the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2sMJMXDiH4

10. Hangs the world on nothing.
9. Wash hands in running water.
8. Information in the blood.
7. Circle of the earth.
6. Oceanography.
5. Light and radio Waves.
4. 1st Law of thermodynamics.
3. Ship dimensions.
2. Bible and Quarantine.
1. Dinosaurs.
Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
LoL! So the Bible talks about dinosaurs. Hahahaha!
Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! So the Bible talks about dinosaurs. Hahahaha!

Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Have you ever wondered why we use the colour red for stop signs, stop lights, brake lights, fire extinguishers, and fire trucks? It's because red acts is an alarming colour.

Blood is red for a reason; and we should always be alarmed if we see our own blood. This is because blood is made up of complex elements that clean and nourish every cell in the body every 23 seconds, and if the blood doesn't get to the flesh, the body will die. That's why we unconsciously turn over multiple times when we're asleep. If the blood supply is cut off from a part of the body, it will begin the process of decomposition as we sleep.

Up until 150 years ago medical science practiced "blood-letting," wrongly thinking that the removal of blood was beneficial in treating disease. But we now know that we must put blood into patients not drain it out, because the life of our flesh is in the blood. In fact, the blood has such interaction with the flesh that your doctor needs only take a small sample of your blood to see vital information about the state of health of your body.

How could the writer of the 3,000 year-old Book of Leviticus know "the life of the flesh is in the blood…" (Leviticus 17:11).

This is just one of many scientific, medical, and prophetic truths in the Bible that show us that this is indeed the inspired Word of God, and it should be therefore listened to when it warns us of what happens after death.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 25 July 2014 ·
www.livingwaters.com
Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by budaatum: 2:03am On Oct 02, 2019
This was you too!
Re: 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
budaatum:

This was you too!

What do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Spirituality Not People's Imagination / Prophet Chris Okafor Blesses Follower With N73M Duplex In Magodo, Lagos (PICS) / God Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.