Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Need Names Of Recharge Card E-pin Dealers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Names Of Recharge Card E-pin Dealers (883 Views)

I Have $50 Amazon Gift Card, E-code For Sell @ $40. / Recharge Card E-pin / Where Can I Buy Recharge Card E-pins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Names Of Recharge Card E-pin Dealers by silicon: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello house,
Can the good people on this forum help me with names and contacts of recharge card e-pin dealers. I have stumbled on few of them and they turned out to be scammers.
If you have any you patronise, kindly help with their details. My outlet is at ADALOKO
Thanks
Re: I Need Names Of Recharge Card E-pin Dealers by EXICON(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
silicon:
Hello house,
Can the good people on this forum help me with names and contacts of recharge card e-pin dealers. I have stumbled on few of them and they turned out to be scammers.
If you have any you patronise, kindly help with their details. My outlet is at ADALOKO
Thanks

Get across to me via Whatsapp. I have a valid list in a PDF format of all registered e-pin dealers all across the nation.

My Whatsapp number is on my signature.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Best Batch Coding/expiry Date Printing Machine To Buy In Nigeria / Bank Claims They Cannot Refund My Money / How I Got Paid 1.1 Milion Naira By This Cbd Oil Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.