Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency (25666 Views)

Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit / INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by okpanachil: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ah this is a new low,coming from Femi Adesina.

The damage that APC have done to our collective psyche as a nation will take years to correct.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Dreamkiller: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
APC don tiaauu!
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Malcolm123: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=EmekaMD post=70693817]Kai kai kai..
This country is officially finished!!.

Still trying to recover from GEJ stealing is not corruption and here we are in the worst of it all..

So what's is the problem with GEJ government again? Why was he voted out?

Someone needs to remind me cos what this present administration represents is 10times worst that of GEJ.

I think it's high time we put pride aside and agree that GEJ derserve a sincere apology..

I wonder wen Igbo's will move on ....everything is about GEJ even south south don move on.....hatred everywhere.....ready to fight the whole country just because an ijaw man lost an election
my nigga do u also believe dat Igbo don't need Igbo presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Malcolm123: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
EmekaMD:
Bleep off you lowlife.

Who cares about who lost election. FYI I canvassed against gej too..

But what happens now is worst that I agree we made a mistake.

hmmm every region is betting on APC except d yeebos
I just hop u guys won't regret una action betting on PDP
because is not going to be an easy thin to wail for anoda 4 years ooo

u can't show opposition attitude towards a government and u expect them to threat u lyk ther staunch supporters in oda region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by naijapips04: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Malcolm123:

u can't show opposition attitude towards a government and u expect them to threat u lyk ther staunch supporters in oda region

You are very annoying. Must you be tribal in everything?

This is about saving the soul of the Nation not some Igbo Yoruba bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Malcolm123: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bleep off low life

as expected from an Igbo
everybody is a fool expect an Igbo man ...dar is d thinking of an average Igbo man
wat a pity u refuse to recognize oda ppl ability to do things
always in illusion rather to face d reality
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by EmekaMD(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Malcolm123:

does Yourubas actually care wether Buhari succeds or not?
Or just waiting for him to waste another 4yrs so that power would return to the South?

Should we keep believing that you guys actually care about Nigeria as you claim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Malcolm123: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

You are very annoying. Must you be tribal in everything?

This is about saving the soul of the Nation not some Igbo Yoruba bullshit.

save the soul of the nation by voting for saraki or atiku abi
I laugh in swahilli
d true is just dat u guys prefer someone corrupt to be in office
even thou I don't know Y
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by naijapips04: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Malcolm123:
Bleep off low life

as expected from an Igbo
everybody is a fool expect an Igbo man ...dar is d thinking of an average Igbo man
wat a pity u refuse to recognize oda ppl ability to do things
always in illusion rather to face d reality

Little minded tribalist. You can see beyond your nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by naijapips04: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Malcolm123:

save the soul of the nation by voting for saraki or atiku abi
I laugh in swahilli
d true is just dat u guys prefer someone corrupt to be in office
even thou I don't know Y

You are pathetic. I'm done with you, troll.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Malcolm123: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

Little minded tribalist. You can see beyond your nose.

with d una level of arrogance u guys ar on ur own ooooo
nobody is ready to partner with d arrogance ones
thank God u guys said u don't want Igbo presidency dat u prefer to be underdogs for every region
no p with dat
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by naijapips04: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Malcolm123:

with d una level of arrogance u guys ar on ur own ooooo
nobody is ready to partner with d arrogance ones
thank God u guys said u don't want Igbo presidency dat u prefer to be underdogs for every region
no p with dat

You'd support corruption and every vice in the world as long as it benefits your tribe. Sorry, I'd never be a lowlife tribalist as you and your people are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Malcolm123: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

You'd support corruption and every vice in the world as long as it benefits your tribe. Sorry, I'd never be a lowlife tribalist as you and your people are.

u can say whatever u lyk
buh d issue is dat Y is every body against d Igbo
d reason not far fetch ur arrogance is too much
every region accommodate u guys buh yet u threat everybody with disdain

Igbo ar naw competing with our kings for authority
dat happen in Lagos similar is even repeating itself in akure Ondo state

u guys must first learn to respect odas .....u will be the greatest loser in case if any thing happen in Nigeria ...
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
WHOSE BLUCKUS DID SHE SUCKK shocked shocked
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by kennypoju04: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lol

This is not a government

This is dragging us back to the 80s

My people please let's wise up and vote out incompetence

Buy your rmb with us

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Angelawhite(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist can go to court to know if it is against nysc law.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra said it was lawful for thief wike to steal 119b and thief ortom to steal 23b.
And accused kemi for just 5,000 naira crime.

Please can you just shut up this fool? Zombies must be really ashamed of to see this sort of comment coming from one of their comrades

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by danjaD(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
When will PMB do a media chat, he rarely speaks without written speeches.

4 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Adexvivacity(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hm
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Just woow, woow, now all can see the uselessness of NYSC... if any animal post you, go to your village and do the needful because Mr Lifeless did not serve but here he is today rulling Northern and Western Nigeria...Just woow. Forgery in not corruption....BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by AreaFada2: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sagay said that nonsense? A sitting minister forged a nationally issued document and all is fine. Wow! Buhari should bury all pretence of fighting corruption.
Incredible. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by enemyofprogress: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lifeless president, lifeless government

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Lomprico2: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
It is finished!

That means she was guilty as charged! Why then is premium times journalist in detention??

5 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Martx(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by earnvest: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
Lol is this de javu??

GEJ said stealing is not corruption.

So what is corruption.

You think corruption is only stealing grin

Both forgery and stealing are the greatest height of corruption.

This shows that Buhari is a hypocrite and does not do what he stands for

Kwaraption my foot angry

Yes, this was how GEJ started his disgraceful exit from the #1 seat. PMB following suit.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Ikem11(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
I give up grin

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
AreaFada2:
Sagay said that nonsense? A sitting minister forged a nationally issued document and all is fine. Wow! Buhari should bury all pretence of fighting corruption.
Incredible. shocked shocked
Buhari na person? All his talk about fighting corruption na deceit
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by Abfinest007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
u are encouraging
Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by lagdmark(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
beatcoins:
WHOSE BLUCKUS DID SHE SUCKK shocked shocked
Lifeless Bluckus in all APC camp.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by israelmao(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Let her face judiciary or appropriate body.Corruption is not always act of converting of public funds to private use but includes where there is breach of trust, and spurious integrity.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency by MrMystrO(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

still baffles me how young intellectuals such as yourself are supporting an old lifeless man as your leader.

Does it mean you have nothing to offer to your generation? If Buhari's generation were arselicking like you and your colleagues, he wouldn't be here.

Bro don't be surprised at all. This just goes to show you that Ethnic and religious bigotry runs deep in a Nigerian man's genes. Check well, he's either a Northerner or a southern Muslim. I can bet my balls he Can't be anything other than this two. And people keep wondering why we are not moving forward as a “Nation”, This is The reason Why. Chronic Nepotism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU / Hushpuppi: Kyari Not Reinstated — Punch / Kwankwaso: Some Presidential Candidates, Party Members Have Banks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.