Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Have You Ever Traveled From Ondo To Osun Before? Please Help Meeee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Traveled From Ondo To Osun Before? Please Help Meeee (615 Views)

Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students / Admission To Osun State Uni 2012/2013 / Have You Ever Traveled From Akure(ondo) To Ede(osun) Before? Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Traveled From Ondo To Osun Before? Please Help Meeee by Raylight2(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2010
Please I want to know how long it takes from Ondo (Akungba) to Osun (Ife) because my post jamb is on the 9th in Akungba and 10th in OAU. I want to attend OAUs tutorial before going back to AAUA for my post jamb. I want to also know the T. Fair from Ondo to Osun so as to know the amount of money to take for my journey and other expenses because I'm in Edo at Present.

Response to any of these questions will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Have You Ever Traveled From Ondo To Osun Before? Please Help Meeee by Sent4rina: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2010
Ray, Ife to Akungba is 2:30hrs drive and d T-fair should be around (#700). How are u prepearing 4 d coming OAU pume, I also wnt 2 write d test, hope we make it tru,
Re: Have You Ever Traveled From Ondo To Osun Before? Please Help Meeee by Raylight2(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2010
Thanks for your reply I'm very grateful.

(1) (Reply)

D SECRET BEHIND PUTME PAIRING UP & HOW IT WORKS / Home Tutor / Need Information On Post Graduate Degree(minna /abu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.