Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja (24628 Views)

Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Alhaji Chinedu Rabiu Kwankwasochi...lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

These thieves begin to wear all sorts of attire when elections are round the corner...hahahaha haha cheesy cheesy

Awon olè jatijati cool

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by nellyelitz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You have not confirmed the story yet you are already lambasting the president for something he may or not even know anything about - SMH.
why not keep quiet if u're out of words? What has the president known before, is it not shameful that he lead a country yet he's not aware of the happenings? Who is controling the NPF or are u zombies goon blame it on the senate upresident again?
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by EvilMetahuman: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Where is the pics?

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Minjim: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
I'm not going to be stupid and fall For Pdp's propaganda.

Pictures or....

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by sureheaven(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Deji shld pls cry me river.....

If there’s need to barricade the venue for security reasons, it’s a welcome idea.

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Minjim: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
nellyelitz:
why not keep quiet if u're out of words? What has the president known before, is it not shameful that he lead a country yet he's not aware of the happenings? Who is controling the NPF or are u zombies goon blame it on the senate upresident again?

Can you show some pics?

Because I know Deji very well. He's like Reno and FFK. I dont trust those fellas. They're ready to say and do anything to get back in power

2 Likes

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Minjim: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Thunder fire Buhari insha allah

And Daily Post will later say Deji is their source
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Butterflyleo: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
These Igbos should be ashamed of themselves. Kwakwakwa aka kwankwaso is now rocking IBO attire just to further use the SE dumbos as his pawns.

See how they are playing the Igbos like Ludo grin

They too are dancing makosa to the rhythm of kwankwaso.

They forget that kwankwaso is another Fulani who is extremely radical unlike buhari who has beemln moderate if not extremely liberal with his association with Pastors for VP and his appointments nationwide.

My own na to dey sit and look until they shortchange themselves again and come and show marginalization. Any ipob who stands near me to shout marginalization na slap to meet am.

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Woow, when you are not on Igbo dress, you won't be recognise as human enough, but come to think of it, I hate other tribes wearing our traditonal attire.
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by omooba969(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
BafanaBafana:
I was about reading it when I saw it was from Deji. He is an FFK wanna be. Means it is a lie.

Even if Kwankwaso wants, he will be allowed to use the villa for his declaration. He is not a threat to Atiku or Markafi.

At the end of it all, it is only one person we know

Sai Baba

Do you mean to say you will still vote Buhari in the coming election? undecided

So there's no other credible person in Nigeria?

Now, it's getting outta control, Nigerians need proper enlightenment...I mean proper education.

Your mindset is scary - very scary! cool
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by thatigboman: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ugik:

my brother,who you blame is most definetly your business.
true talk
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by nellyelitz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Minjim:

Can you show some pics?

Because I know Deji very well. He's like Reno and FFK. I dont trust those fellas. They're ready to say and do anything to get back in power
no, i'm not against ur reservation against Deji or u demanding a pictorial proof, but don't tell me that crab of Mr president not being aware. (if it ha)
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by SenseGee: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
This will get u thinking who his advisers are.?I tot we are beyond this trash by now..buhari time to go home coz u are proving mr thrump right by such useless actions of a lifeless fellow..kwankwasiya amana ..Amana sai dan amana...
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Minjim: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
nellyelitz:
no, i'm not against ur reservation against Deji or u demanding a pictorial proof, but don't tell me that crab of Mr president not being aware. (if it ha)
I'm saying something is probably a propaganda, you're insisting the President must be aware...

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by nellyelitz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Minjim:

I'm saying something is a lie, you're insisting the President must be aware...
i understand people lose reasoning tendencies as soon as they start supporting Buhari. go read it again, it's now been confirmed by the Kwankwaso group i just read it a while ago..so again, ur lifeless dullard is much aware.
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by binaws(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
You see most of people in these page are educated illiterate. Anything is baba. If thief operate, baba. Rain fall, baba. Much sun, baba. Everything baba. Leave this man alone. Allow him to finish is tenure. Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Idrismusty97(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kwankwaso that wouldn't even win the PDP primaries is here forming posh. On the contrary Buhari will even gain more if he support Kwankwaso over Atiku and other candidates who stand real chance. Ganduje have so rubbished this one even in his home he doesn't amount to much.

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by BafanaBafana: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
omooba969:

Do you mean to say you will still vote Buhari in the coming election? undecided

So there's no other credible person in Nigeria?

Now, it's getting outta control, Nigerians need proper enlightenment...I mean proper education.

Your mindset is scary - very scary! cool
Start enlightening the people that are clamouring for pdp to come back even though they destroyed Nigeria. Buhari is not part of the problem. He is part of the solution however insignificant the progress might seem. Forget the lies and smear campaign.
I can never be part of the people who are clamouring for the pdp who destroyed the country to come back. We can only move forward, that is when Nigerians decide to support someone like Sowore. Until then, its
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by fahren(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
More details

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

I don't have to confirm anything

I know what the tyrant is capable of doing

Karma is a bitch; hope wherever you go you too get similarly judged on mere hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Any Governor that allowed rigging for Bihari in Kano cannot be President!
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by RZArecta2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You have not confirmed the story yet you are already lambasting the president for something he may or not even know anything about - SMH.
brush your teeth abeg cool

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Mune: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Kwankwaso that wouldn't even win the PDP primaries is here forming posh. On the contrary Buhari will even gain more if he support Kwankwaso over Atiku and other candidates who stand real chance. Ganduje have so rubbished this one even in his home he doesn't amount to much.

You probably know nothing about Kano or Kwankwaso.

Kwankwaso enjoy massive support in Kano...
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Butterflyleo: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
RZArecta2:

And what did you read as the reason for asking him to make his announcement on another date?

Must he disrupt activities of people by picking a week day? What happened to a weekend?

He has been adviced to move it to another day of his convenience but certainly not a working day. How is that a crime?

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Mune: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And what did you read as the reason for asking him to make his announcement on another date?

Must he disrupt activities of people by picking a week day? What happened to a weekend?

He has been adviced to move it to another day of his convenience but certainly not a working day. How is that a crime?

They did the wrong thing by not informing him on time but a day to the event after his supporters have wasted money and resources to arrive Abuja. Is that fair?
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Butterflyleo: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mune:

They did the wrong thing by not informing him on time but a day to the event after his supporters have wasted money and resources to arrive Abuja. Is that fair?

Everything does not have to be fair and everything also does not have to be read to look like it was deliberate.

This happens all the time. A simple oversight could have caused this.

Fact remains he has been given permission to use the place but just that he has to pick another date for it. He has paid for it and gotten approval.

Instead of trying to now spin it to some kind of political witch hunt, he should jus pick another date which isn't a working day. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by toask111: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
fahren:
More details

You people lie too much. Anybody that has civil service or public service experience will know that this letters are forged.
Reason 1, the letter head paper used for the first letter is so different from the second one.
Reason 2, are you telling me that a government MDA will write a letter without a REFERENCE NUMBER?

3rd Reason, I have read from PDP, KWAKWANSO and its wailers that Policemen barricaded Eagle Square to stop KWAKWANSO from using the venue but till this moment they are yet to provide a single picture to back up their claim.

These people are just trying to score cheap political points and to gain people's sympathy. That's how Dino Malaye claimed that he had to hide on a tree for several hours cos of assassins.

Lies can't save you people cos we are not fool

2 Likes

Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by bobnatlo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
kestolove95:
Lifeless declaration
Heey man!!

We all know who's lifeless in our political arena ok?
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by kennypoju04: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
A major power tussle

The highest bidders win
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by Charly68: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
The dye is cast ,we shall see what follow next .
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
RZArecta2:

I suppose in your mind you want us assume that the refusal was unreasonable and on Buhari's orders - how simplistic can you be?
Re: Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja by omoranmilowo: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Foolishness, are will practicing democracy at all in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency / "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar / Makurdi Flood: Victims Chased Away By Govt Official Because Registration Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.