Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Want To Learn How To Draw. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn How To Draw. (2140 Views)

How To Draw And Paint Comic Style Character Easy. / Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? / I Need Someone To Draw 50 Pictures For 50 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Draw. by kingelemide18(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello guys my name is Timmy i am 18yrs old with no talent at drawing at all but I'm interested in learning. I know im starting late, How do i get statrted. Or is there anyone here that can refer me to a tutor. And what materials will i need to get stated
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by marztar(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Its not late, all you need is a pencil, eraser, paper and lots of time.

The best tip I know in drawing is ' the more you draw , the better you draw ' just keep drawing you will keep improving. Start simple.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by kingelemide18(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
marztar:
Its not late, all you need is a pencil, eraser, paper and lots of time.

The best tip I know in drawing is ' the more you draw , the better you draw ' just keep drawing you will keep improving. Start simple.
Thanks bro i apprentice.. I want to get a sketch bad
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by bisi16(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
kingelemide18:
Hello guys my name is Timmy i am 18yrs old with no talent at drawing at all but I'm interested in learning. I know im starting late, How do i get statrted. Or is there anyone here that can refer me to a tutor. And what materials will i need to get stated
At the bolded, Art comes natural, u don’t learn it.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by kingelemide18(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
bisi16:

At the bolded, Art comes natural, u don’t learn it.
You are very wrong bro.. There are tons of self taught artist on Instagram. And i have seen people with great art who had zero experience in drawing but are very good now due to practice amd hard work most went to art school.If art can't be learnt why are there tons of arts schools?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by bisi16(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2018
kingelemide18:

You are very wrong bro.. There are tons of self taught artist on Instagram. And i have seen people with great art who had zero experience in drawing but are very good now due to practice amd hard work most went to art school.If art can't be learnt why are there tons of arts schools?
It can only be refined and fine tuned. Thats what Art school does.

Practice makes perfect when there's an atom of talent.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by Endtimesmith(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
kingelemide18:
l can teach you but you have to make up your mind firstly,then let me know then l will send you some tutorials for perfection.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by kingelemide18(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2018
Endtimesmith:
l can teach you but you have to make up your mind firstly,then let me know then l will send you some tutorials for perfection.
bro I'm interested. How do u mean by make up my mind.. Ur numner so i can contact u.. I already started practicing
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by Endtimesmith(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2018
kingelemide18:
bro I'm interested. How do u mean by make up my mind.. Ur numner so i can contact u.. I already started practicing
08037953412....we will talk on professional levels of this artisphere when you call, have a great day ahead.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by Bigboss322: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's never too late to start drawing I know this from my personal experience. I started drawing at the age of 19 and to be honest, I wasn't very good at it, but in time with a lot of practice, I started to draw better. In my opinion, the greatest improvement was when I bought body-kun drawing figurine dolls that helped me a lot with the understanding of the human body and how it looks in dynamic. Also, it helps me make better compositions with humans and to understand when a certain posture looks better. So I recommend you to try these figures maybe they will have the same effect as in my case.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by Pfife: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
You can buy a good drawing pencil at any art store pretty cheap, as well as some good paper. Once you have those materials, it's just a matter of investing some time trying to draw things. It can be anything from the room you live in to a bowl of fruit. There a lot of videos online that can help you figure out the basics, but the main thing is to keep at it. You will get better over time.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Draw. by madness007(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bigboss322:
It's never too late to start drawing I know this from my personal experience. I started drawing at the age of 19 and to be honest, I wasn't very good at it, but in time with a lot of practice, I started to draw better. In my opinion, the greatest improvement was when I bought body-kun drawing figurine dolls that helped me a lot with the understanding of the human body and how it looks in dynamic. Also, it helps me make better compositions with humans and to understand when a certain posture looks better. So I recommend you to try these figures maybe they will have the same effect as in my case.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Our 10 Best Design Tools For The Price Of One! / Car Rig In Max / Another New Stuff I Just Finished Today. Oya Critics Where Una Dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.