Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! (1107 Views)

African & Nigerian DJ Pool For Free DJ Downloads / Venmak: DJ Venum Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Club Dj’ing / Dj Venum Set To Play For 15 Days, To Break World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dj Blinky, Adoo Kelvin Confidence is set to break the world record for the longest club Disc Jockeying. He is to play for 20 days.

He started playing at exactly 6.00pm on Monday August 20, 2018 at Slippery Lounge, Lekki, Lagos.

Adoo started his disc jockey career from secondary school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State . He has worked with radio stations including Raypower , PTC FM , and some artistes such Wanconzy and Burna Boy among others .

Asked about his family reaction to his quest , DJ Blinky said , “ My parents are late and my sisters are all married .
I ’ m the youngest child of the family . I ’ m from a family that doesn ’ t really understand music ; they don ’ t understand the entertainment world , so I ’ m the only one , even when I told them I want to come to Lagos , they were like who are you going to stay with , who do you know in Lagos. ”

“ They don ’ t know what is going on right now , except for their children who do follow me on Instagram .
After the whole event , I ’ m planning to go back for a tour and then make them understand that this is what I ’ m doing. ”

According to Guinness World Records, the current holder of the longest marathon club DJ-ing is Agboola Venmak, aka DJ Venom, from Nigeria, who played for 15 days !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! by Kingosytex(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bro the LORD is your strength, i wish you all the best
Re: Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! by tonaydo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove this deserves to be on the Frontpage. Good luck DJ Blinky
Re: Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! by Hisroyaldopenez: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
God be with you DJ BLINKY . Wish you the very best
Re: Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! by tybaba8(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wow... This is nice. He is got my support
Rapsowdee01:
Dj Blinky, Adoo Kelvin Confidence is set to break the world record for the longest club Disc Jockeying. He is to play for 20 days.

He started playing at exactly 6.00pm on Monday August 20, 2018 at Slippery Lounge, Lekki, Lagos.

Adoo started his disc jockey career from secondary school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State . He has worked with radio stations including Raypower , PTC FM , and some artistes such Wanconzy and Burna Boy among others .

Asked about his family reaction to his quest , DJ Blinky said , “ My parents are late and my sisters are all married .
I ’ m the youngest child of the family . I ’ m from a family that doesn ’ t really understand music ; they don ’ t understand the entertainment world , so I ’ m the only one , even when I told them I want to come to Lagos , they were like who are you going to stay with , who do you know in Lagos. ”

“ They don ’ t know what is going on right now , except for their children who do follow me on Instagram .
After the whole event , I ’ m planning to go back for a tour and then make them understand that this is what I ’ m doing. ”

According to Guinness World Records, the current holder of the longest marathon club DJ-ing is Agboola Venmak, aka DJ Venom, from Nigeria, who played for 15 days !!

Re: Nigerian Dj, Dj Blinky Set To Break World Record ! by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lalasticlala this deserves FP

(1) (Reply)

Vector – Rap Dialogue (EP) ZIP MP3 / Video: King Promise Ft Wizkid - Tokyo / Download Olamide – Woske [music]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.