Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ijebu-people: A Sub-yoruba Ethnic Group And Their Financial Lifestyle - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ijebu-people: A Sub-yoruba Ethnic Group And Their Financial Lifestyle (270 Views)

Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos / Can Bamboo Serve As A Sub For Rod? / Good News My Ijebu People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu-people: A Sub-yoruba Ethnic Group And Their Financial Lifestyle by 9JAREALESTATE: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
https://9jarealestate.com/ijebu-people/
Ijebu-People are very enterprising, shrewd business-like and agriculturalist Yoruboid-speaking people that forms a sub-set of the larger Yoruba ethnic group, inhabiting the South-Central part of Yorubaland in South-Western Nigeria. The Ijebu-people who constitute the largest ethnic group in the Yoruba land reside particularly in parts of Ogun and Lagos States of Nigeria.

The Financial Lifestyle Of An Average Ijebu-Man
The King Of IjebuLand Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona
We have grown up to know Ijebu-people are stingy and miser. When somebody tells you that he is an Ijebu person, the first thing that comes to head is that the person musbe very stingy, greedy and not a generous soul. You will probably feel the person has a heart of stone who doesn’t share. I think we have all been brainwashed…. I say it because I have studied THE IJEBUS and discovered that they are indeed the opposite of what we have been taught about them… Two out of every Landlord on Lagos Mainland are Ijebus. An Ijebu Plans retirement before many of us plan our retirement.

I decided to study the financial lifestyle of an Ijebu and realized we are all wrong in our assessment. I discovered some strange and consistent character of the Ijebus that I put together in this video. What kind of basket should you create… You need to figure out your finances and create basket for your life… That is what An Ijebu Man does…, Here are The Kind of Basket An Ijebu Man Creates For Himself. Family Basket Welfare Basket, Rental Income Basket, Social Basket, Religion Basket these are all what help them in their finances.. Watch the video and post your comment… I would be taking questions too. for more question or you want invest wit us visit www.afping.com or call 07000237464

If You Are Going To Make A Decision On The Cost Of An Investment, You Are Never Going To Be A Millionaire

www.faceboo.com/afping

www.instagram.com/afping

www.middlechase.com

www.arkbridge.com.ng

Chudi Onyemeri Kalu

World’s No1 Rental Income Coach
https://9jarealestate.com/ijebu-people/

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex Forsale At Golf Estate Portharcourt / Own Your Land With N35,000 / Brand New 5 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale At Adenijones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.