Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA (3581 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by adabsmith(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Stormyweather:
this table you are shaking grin grin grin
there are people on top o grin
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by omicpet(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2018
adabsmith:

Our very own Oga at the top o grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. TRANSMISSION TRANSMISSION
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by freshvine(f): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2018
"bold scamming" grin
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by vanchi(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2018
xreal:
Those complaining of attitudes and insults from our angel in Cali ; una never see anything, this one is of a higher grade level.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by parcino(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Important!
Anyone interested in doing business with me should note that i have never had any dealings with:
xreal
vanchi
snazzy5050
stormyweather.

They have no idea about my attitude and are wrongly making conclusions.
You can't make conclusion about people's nature and character over a matter of days when you haven't really interacted with them.
Do not be misled by anyone one about who i am. A personal interaction and dealings convinces better.

I dissociate myself from anything related to "attitude show off"
And urge people to always look at both sides of the story as people can go to any level to mislead others.

Serious buyers!
No time.
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by frinx: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2018
parcino:
Important!
Anyone interested in doing business with me should note that i have never had any dealings with:
xreal
vanchi
snazzy5050
stormyweather.

You can't make conclusion about people's nature and character over a matter of days when you haven't really interacted with them.
Do not be misled by anyone one about who i am. A personal interaction and dealings convinces better.

And urge people to always look at both sides of the story as people can go to any level to mislead others.

Serious buyers!
No time.

Take a chill sir. Nobody is at war with you. You're literally pulling down the house you intend to build all on your own.

Read their comments and answer their curiosity and if need be, show them proof that you mean business. You can't take every comments as shots fired at you.

Just my observations.
Have a great weekend sir.

3 Likes

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by Ideagatesauto: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Your mobile or whatsapp number.
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by parcino(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
frinx:

Take a chill sir. Nobody is at war with you. You're literally pulling down the house you intend to build all on your own.

Read their comments and answer their curiosity and if need be show them proof that you mean business. You can't take every comments as shots fired at you.

Just my observations.
Have a great weekend sir.

So the request has been that i should include my banking details on front page, i declined because some people will not conclude a deal but proceed to deposit money into my account and mostly incomplete and begin telling me to land their items before they complete the balance. Even when i consider and pick the items, they won't show up to pick up their items in naija and pay balance. This has been happening offline. Is that how to run business? Maybe you think i just started this because i opened a thread here. If i take any decision here there is obviously a reason for that. I am not here to antagonise anyone but provide service of mutual benefit with dedication, commitment, consideration and most importantly satisfaction.
Also, some people have requested i divert any good deal to them and i also declined because i have to be transparent and post the deals here so whoever is interested grabs it.
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by Stormyweather(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
parcino:
Important!
xreal
vanchi
snazzy5050
stormyweather.

Serious buyers!
No time.

you are obviously not ready
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by Stormyweather(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
parcino:

So the request has been that i should include my banking details on front page, [s]i declined because some people will not conclude a deal but proceed to deposit money into my account and mostly incomplete and begin telling me to land their items before they complete the balance[/s]. Even when i consider and pick the items, they won't show up to pick up their items in naija and pay balance. This has been happening offline. Is that how to run business? Maybe you think i just started this because i opened a thread here. If i take any decision here there is obviously a reason for that. I am not here to antagonise anyone but provide service of mutual benefit with dedication, commitment, consideration and most importantly satisfaction.
Also, some people have requested i divert any good deal to them and i also declined because i have to be transparent and post the deals here so whoever is interested grabs it.

so if you hide your details that means they will pay you complete? undecided
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by omoskenso(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
This whole thing is simple ooo, Op you just need to clear doubts of your prospective clients. Not even for the sake of those "Big Men/shoppers" that have made suggestions but new clients.

Please obey the words of wisdom and do the needfull while you insert your TERMS & CONDITIONS so that you won't be responsible for who defaults.

away from that, Nobody shud compare dis man to dat "angel of Cali" dis 1 just show us him true colour and still manageable if we all reach an understanding

1 Like

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by vanchi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
omoskenso:
This whole thing is simple ooo, Op you just need to clear doubts of your prospective clients. Not even for the sake of those "Big Men/shoppers" that have made suggestions but new clients.

Please obey the words of wisdom and do the needfull while you insert your TERMS & CONDITIONS so that you won't be responsible for who defaults.

away from that, Nobody shud compare dis man to dat "angel of Cali" dis 1 just show us him true colour and still manageable if we all reach an understanding

The devil you know in Cali......

Might just be better than the Angel in Memphis.

I sincerely hope to be proven wrong
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by Stormyweather(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
adabsmith:
make dem come down o
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by parcino(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
CLOSED
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by twinskenny(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
ha bros why now.. i was about making dea; oh well
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by dragnet: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
make up your mind abeg, this one that you're just opening and closing threads everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by snazzy5050(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin grin grin
dragnet:
make up your mind abeg, this one that you're just opening and closing threads everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by twinskenny(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
dragnet:

grin
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by parcino(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
dragnet:

Mr dragnet calm down pls. Or you want to ban me?

..... Just kidding!

twinskenny:
ha bros why now.. i was about making dea; oh well

It will be reopened. I want to add more locations so that you will have more options. Relax!
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by parcino(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thread reopened
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by sotall(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin

The drama continues

1 Like

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by snazzy5050(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Whoever deleted my comment is on his own,
Little advice: trade with care here

1 Like

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by Stormyweather(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
sotall:
grin grin grin

The drama continues
lol grin
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by mxoneglobal(m): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Good day,

Worldwide unlocked to AT&T or Verizon Iphone x 256gb needed.

Kindly whatssap me on 08112308502.

Thanks.
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by parcino(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Deal.... IPhone 7 plus 256gb 126k to Nigeria
Box and accessories. Icloud unlocked

Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by parcino(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
All IPhones models available
Price is reasonable
Contact me if interested
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by gbodimowo(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2018
let me watch
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by jeromedee: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2018
parcino:
Deal.... IPhone 7 plus 256gb 126k to Nigeria
Box and accessories. Icloud unlocked
Lemme pay you when it arrives Nigeria @ the point of pickup
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by parcino(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pick up location 2.
Philadelphia, PA
Base location :Aldan, PA
Maximum 50miles
Re: BUY FROM EBAY, OFFERUP AMAZON CRAIGSLIST.. MEMPHIS TN, USA by vanchi(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
parcino:

Mr dragnet calm down pls. Or you want to ban me?

..... Just kidding!

It will be reopened. I want to add more locations so that you will have more options. Relax!

Maga must pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HP ENVY Touchsmart Core I7,15.6 Inch Laptop,8gb Memory,1tb (new) 155k / Iphone 5 Screen Pls / IPhone 5s for sale at reasonable price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.