Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash (12505 Views)

List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations / Nigeria Vs South Africa: (AWCON) 2018 Women Cup Of Nations - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by metronaija5: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
The Super Eagles will meet Seychelles National team, known as Pirates on Saturday, Sept. 8, as against the early date of Sept. 7.

In a statement by Ademola Olajire, Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Media Officer, the federation said this on Tuesday in Abuja, that the match would be played at the Stade Linite on the Mahe Island.

“The Seychelles Football Federation has confirmed that the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying, Match day two encounter between the Super Eagles and the Seychelles National Team will take place on Saturday, Sept. 8.

“This is against the widely circulated date of Friday, Sept. 7.

“Georges Bibi, the Chief Executive Officer/General Secretary of the Seychelles Football Federation, in a mail to NFF’s Director of Competitions, Ayobola Oyeyode, said the match would be played at the Stade Linite on the Mahe Island.

“The match will commence from 4.30p.m Seychelles time (1.30pm Nigeria time),’’ he said.

According to Olajire, Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands on the western Indian Ocean, off East Africa and home to about 100,000 people.

“Next week clash is crucial to both the Eagles and the Pirates, both teams having lost their opening games in the series.

“The Eagles lost 0-2 to South Africa in Uyo on June 10, 2017. A day earlier, the Pirates were poleaxed 5-1 by Libya’s Mediterranean Knights at the Stade Chedly Zouiten in Tunisia’s capital.’’

Olajire said presently, Libya’s Knights top the Group E, followed by South Africa’s Bafana Bafana with the Eagles in third place and the Pirates, bottom.

He said that the NFF Executive Committee at its meeting on Monday in Abuja resolved that players and team officials not based in Nigeria would fly directly to Seychelles from their base.

The NFF media officer said players from Nigeria and their match officials would fly from Nigeria aboard commercial aircraft.

Olajire said this was for ease of logistics and convenience.

http://www.metronaija.ng/africa-cup-of-nations-nff-announces-new-date-for-nigeria-seychelles-clash/
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na dem sabi!

We know where all will end at the end of the day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by alasco1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
NA THEM KNOW
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Xuga(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
$200 Amazon gift card balance for sale !!!!!!!
Buy your favourite smartphones and laptops from Amazon..
At discounted rates!!!!!...
Quote me if interested...
Thanks

Please note!! I don't deal online!!...
We meet at a public place here in Lagos and trade!!
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by meforyou1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anyday, antime, Naija will trash them at least 8-0
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by ifymadu: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hope our boys come out flying
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Temienoch: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good luck for Nigeria o
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by OBTMOS(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
My calculator don ready to calculate how super go take qualify

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by FisifunKododada: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sunshine Stars will do the job. No need to bring in foreign based.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Dollabiz: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by sholatour(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
HOT
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Abfinest007(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
super what super flops I guess
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Tolexy247: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
God bless Nigeria
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Glink2018(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sure banker!
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Daversscript(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Am not surprised at all...
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by kennypoju04: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good

Hope political influence in the NFF has reduced
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Crossboy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
I
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Shortyy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
They still play this? Tsk boring
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by englishmart(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Honesty, I won't watch the match. Don't ask me why, pls.?

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Smart3856zxe: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2018

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by younglleo: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Will u watch dis match....? Dem go break hearts oo
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Samirana360(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
life without moses
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Abeg abeg abeg I no wan talk football again, MANCHESTER UNITED don kill the game for my mind since their woeful performance at the last African cup of nations
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by chijindu34(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
As for PMB

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by VictorLinus(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Xuga:
$200 Amazon gift card balance for sale !!!!!!!
Buy your favourite smartphones and laptops from Amazon..
At discounted rates!!!!!...
Quote me if interested...
Thanks

Please note!! I don't deal online!!...
We meet at a public place here in Lagos and trade!!

iNTERESTED
How much?
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Xuga(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
#340 to a $1
VictorLinus:

iNTERESTED
How much?
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by Humility017(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70695275:
Na dem sabi!

We know where all will end at the end of the day!

keeping quiet sometimes won't kill you but rather make you appear wise even when you are actually the opposite.
you know nothing about this topic, so why not spare your data and read knowledgeable comments here.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ignore dat tin above please .
He only craves for your attention so badly as ever.
Let him remain in your ignore box!
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: NFF Announces New Date For Nigeria, Seychelles Clash by lordparcel: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
this match na fixed match oo 1-0 correct score

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Elizabeth Oshoba Wins Silver In The Women's Boxing Event / I Cannot Withdraw From My Bet9ja Account / Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.