Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars (605 Views)

Simon Ekpa Newly Formed Biafra Liberation Army Threaten Asari Dokubo- Pics/video / IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols / How Nec, Newly Formed Eac Would Work Together By Vp Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Knowledge is power

Know your right but use your head

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1034484693868204032/photo/1

Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by SolutionMee: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
One thing I like about SARS is their no nonsense attitude towards criminality in our society

If not for them, imagine how rampant and legalized Yahoo (Internet Scam) would have been in our society

Everyone keeps acting as though its cool

But SARS stood up to defend the image of our great nation by standing against cyber crime

The truth is that if you carry laptop and iPhone around in Nigeria, you're a potential scammer

Your economy doesn't guarantee that

A report just came onboard showing how 87 million Nigerians live below the poverty line

So tell me, what right do you have to go about carrying these expensive gadgets

Beside, our country is not the techy type

So what are you doing with laptops and expensive phones?

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lalasticlala.

Mynd44...

Make una come see food chop..
Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Shegzy8(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
I fit waka now...I was walking tonight with a friend, we saw a man upfront wearing black and what he held seemed like a gun..I was just confident and asked him to continue walking.

Unlike before,I go turn back pick race
Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by omowolewa: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Just for a moment and they return to former norm
Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Lanre12388: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Are you okay?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Lanre12388: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
One thing I like about SARS is their no nonsense attitude towards criminality in our society

If not for them, imagine how rampant and legalized Yahoo (Internet Scam) would have been in our society

But SARS stood up to defend the image of our great nation by standing against cyber crime

The truth is that if you carry laptop and iPhone around in Nigeria, you're a potential scammer

A report just came onboard showing how 87 million Nigerians live below the poverty line

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Hustlersdiary: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lanre12388:

Are you okay?

Does he sound like someone that's okay?

Cos he cant afford iPhone and other expensive phones he thinks everyone is as wretched as he is.

If to say harass him or one of his family members when dem still dey hot e for know say SARS be animals.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Quidquopro: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2018

Attention (mentions) - seeking looonat1c on the loose. sad

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Quidquopro: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lanre12388:

Are you okay?

He is an nwaamaipe wannabe. embarassed
The best thing is to ignore 'it' completely.
Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by proudevil: 2:02am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

did you just take Oshogbo weed for the first time?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars by Lanretoye(m): 5:35am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

God will deliver You,please let your parent read this and tell me what their response is,after which we will know how to assist you.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Who Will Pick The PDP Presidential Ticket? By Jaafar Jaafar / Kemi Adeosun Shot In The Foot / 10 Things To Know About Trader Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.