Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,877 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Corper Needed In A Private School At Ota - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Needed In A Private School At Ota (605 Views)

Corper Needed In Abuja For N30k Per Month / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper Needed In A Private School At Ota by ib4real95(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good day guys, I'm a new corper serving in ogun state and I was posted to school in OTA but I do not want the school because it's a private school and I wld like to change my ppa from the private school to a public school within ota too. I don't know if anyone can be of help with the changing because it's urgent and I have to relocate to ogun state on Monday so I need the new ppa so I can know where to stay and get my accommodation.
Contact 09082010064
Re: Corper Needed In A Private School At Ota by Joevics(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Go to any of the Ansarudeen schools, get in touch with the person in charge and take request letter from them.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Portal Finally Opens For Batch A 2019! / Story Of A Naija Youth Corper That Sells Banana During CDS To Save Up / Strict Warning To Corp Members In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.