Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

WAWU!! Nicki Minaj’s Ex Safaree Samuels Lands Million-dollar Deal With Cex Toy M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WAWU!! Nicki Minaj’s Ex Safaree Samuels Lands Million-dollar Deal With Cex Toy M (790 Views)

Nicki Minaj Speaks Pidgin On Social Media / Buhle Samuels Biography: Age, Movies, Husband, Children, Net Worth / Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAWU!! Nicki Minaj’s Ex Safaree Samuels Lands Million-dollar Deal With Cex Toy M by 14Ebiscoo: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nicki Minaj‘s ex, Safaree Samuels has reportedly inked a major deal with a cex toy company over the size of his massive eggplant.

According to TMZ, the rapper’s huge pen!s landed a 7-figure deal with one of the top cex toy makers, Doc Johnson.
The Gossip site also reported that the deal will see Doc Johnson create a life-sized mold of Safaree’s manhood and mass production will soon begin with pre-orders set for December.

Saferee also took to Instagram to celebrate the new deal. He wrote:

‘Work hard so I can get the last laugh. When y’all think I’m losing I’m not. Trust me! To all the ppl who fronted on me & thought I’d fall off and dissapear… Suck my cex toy. thank you to the biggest adult toy company in the world @docjohnsonusa for the opportunity and my team @britmo_inc & @therealkdmcnair for making this happen and to my fans and supporters who root for me, I love y’all !! Ladies I’m allll yours. Jokes on you.. its a big deal.. but who’s gonna copp 1 on the low?? My anaconda don’t want none if you ain’t got buns hun..STRAAAIIITTTTT.’

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/wawu-nicki-minajs-ex-safaree-samuels.html

(1) (Reply)

Funny Coalition Comedy By Xploit Comedy And Laugh Pills Comedy / Toke Makinwa's Ex "Kuyi" And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy 4months Into Marriage. / Cardi B- They Had To Stitch My Vag*na During Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.