Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers (3042 Views)

Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers by Babadgreat(m): 6:27am On Aug 29, 2018
Powerful rings for miracles and commanding this ring brings all kind of success and spiritual protections, do as i say, control of spiritual powers on your own, silence conspiracy against you in your place of work, (call your future husband to you) for those who are willing to be married and still don't get it fortcoming. e.t.c. call for inquiring +2348118526509

Re: Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers by Nukilia: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Guy! Just stop this your scamming techniques. You should be arrested and thrown into the sea with a huge mortar around your neck. STUPID!
Re: Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers by marztar(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Never knew, people like you still exist...
Re: Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers by bedspread: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2018
[s]
Babadgreat:
Powerful rings for miracles and commanding this ring brings all kind of success and spiritual protections, do as i say, control of spiritual powers on your own, silence conspiracy against you in your place of work, (call your future husband to you) for those who are willing to be married and still don't get it fortcoming. e.t.c. call for inquiring +2348118526509
[/s] Repent From this Yahoo Yahoo Enterprise... JESUS CHRIST needs men like u... The next hour might be late for u..

(1) (Reply)

The Nine Great 'Proofs' For Evolution And Why They Are All False! / Jehovah's Witnesses: Another Former Circuit Overseer Tells His Story. / The History Of Infamous Ibini Ukpabi Shrine Of Arochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.