Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses (468 Views)

Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 29, 2018
https://www.godgobless.com/2018/08/how-i-killed-okada-rider-because-of.html?m=1

An accused, Toyin Ajakaye, has told an Ado-Ekiti Magistrates’ Court that he killed an Okada rider, Omoniyi Are, because of disagreement over N100.

Toyin told the court that he engaged the commercial cyclist to convey him to the farm where a fight allegedly ensued between them over a disagreement on the transport fare.

The fight, he said, was sparked by his offer to pay the deceased N100 out of the N200 charged by the cyclist. The defendant claimed that he had N100 on him.

According to the charge sheet, Toyin allegedly committed the crime on August 22 at Agbado-Ekiti in Gbonyin Local Government Area.

Toyin claimed that he held the deceased by the neck as he (Omoniyi) was trying to hold his private part. He added that the deceased died in the course of the struggle.

The accused person confessed that when he couldn’t carry the corpse, he dug a shallow grave and tied a rope around the neck of the deceased and buried him on the farm.

Toyin said he was arrested by passersby who handed him over to the police.

The Investigating Police Officer, Lasisi Basiru, confirmed the story of the accused.

The police prosecutor, Oriyomi Akinwale, prayed the court should grant his request to remand the accused in prison custody.

Before adjourning the case till October 16, presiding magistrate, Mrs. Modupe Afeniforo, ordered that Toyin be remanded in prison custody.

https://www.godgobless.com/2018/08/how-i-killed-okada-rider-because-of.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
FynestBoi
Mynd44
Seun
Thegeneralqueen

Re: How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses by BALLOSKI: 6:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Kill him too.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses by zinnydan(f): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Behead him

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses by smokewiz: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2018
I die here

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses by Nukilia: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Just skin him alive so as to serve as lesson to others. Display his body in a museum of National criminals for future generations to learn from him. grin grin grin

I'm still waiting for the public execution of Revd King and Evans the kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses by sapeleboi(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2018
that means you will still kill for 50 naira too abi,

Re: How I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100 - Man Confesses by Kharol1234: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2018
na d pesin wer kill somebody b dat wer police carry @d picture?

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats His 13-year Old House Help To Death For Eating His Biscuit (Photos) / Man And His Pregnant Wife Dies After Eating Poisoned Food In Bayelsa State / Two Students Drown While Taking Selfie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.