Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage (1344 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Handsome American White Man Seeking African Bride / Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2010
I am a young and working class man,seeking for a God fearing lady for marriage.She must be a graduate working class lady,good personality,low temper and a good listener.I am from the eastern part of Nigeria,i just need a good and sincere lady who is ready to settle down for marriage.I am a tall and good looking guy and above all Godfearing.

My  e-mail is :andrewly07@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Kunbee: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2010
Where is your picture as evidence
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2010
ur picture plz grin
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2010
Odiaero,why do u need my pic?i am not a gay?beside,what have u to offer me?are u are lady?
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2010
JesusloveU:

Odiaero,why do u need my pic?i am not a gay?beside,what have u to offer me?are u are lady?
may tortoise sit on your manliness grin grin, did i tell u that am a gay?
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Dyt(f): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2010
tortoise ko snail ni abeg no mk me laugh jare
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2010
Odiaero,you sound unreasonable and immatured. well,for your informatiom"the lord says he will reburk devourer for my sake and again watch what you say or you will be confounded"the abusivive words  you use on me will extend to you in thousand times  Amen,because i did not call you a gay.I only say that am not a gay and why do you need my pic?your profile says you are a male.
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Dyt(f): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2010
he didnt mean it o it wz jst a joke oya odeiro beg am
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2010
odiaero:

i weave am,
JesusloveU:

Odiaero,you sound unreasonable and immatured. well,for your informatiom"the lord says he will reburk devourer for my sake and again watch what you say or you will be confounded"the abusivive words  you use on me will extend to you in thousand times  Amen,because i did not call you a gay.I only say that am not a gay and why do you need my pic?your profile says you are a male.
yeeeeeee, epe, and you call yourself [b]jesus[/b]lovesu. you dey disgrace Christians. Must you respond to him (Odiaero)
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2010
JesusloveU:

Odiaero,you sound unreasonable and immatured. well,for your informatiom"the lord says he will reburk devourer for my sake and again watch what you say or you will be confounded"the abusivive words you use on me will extend to you in thousand times Amen,because i did not call you a gay.I only say that am not a gay and why do you need my pic?your profile says you are a male.
hello, i was only joking and do not mean it, but watch wht u wrote again, Quote: ''am i not a gay?" anyway sorry if u think am insulting, i was only joking cool
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dyt:

he didnt mean it o it wz jst a joke oya odeiro beg am
hello, i hv apologizes, is just that the guy did not understand nland languages to knw that i was only joking grin grin kiss kiss
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Ikedonn(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
ok,bro Odiaero i have forgiven u,we are all brothes and sisters here. move on bro
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2010
cry
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
I am Still searching for my soul mate. cry
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
cry
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by Dyt(f): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
i think dere is a debby101. Lookin 4 a soulmate too
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
cry
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
Still waiting for mrs right.
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by dmomie(f): 5:23am On Aug 25, 2010
Ikedonn:

ok,bro Odiaero i have forgiven u,we are all brothes  and sisters here. move on bro
mr man, no be u the guy dey beg na,
Dyt:

i think dere is a debby101. Lookin 4 a soulmate too
poster, your soulmate is already on anoda thread, searching 4 U,
Run b4 someone else steals wats Urs,
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by chelseabmw(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2010
Mr Jesuslovesu
i believe u are the same person i saw on the auto section on saturday?
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2010
Yea,Chelsea.I enquire about Toyota avalon xls 2001 and  2001 hiace bus from Larry.
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by chelseabmw(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

Okay. . . How is everything?Have u gotten ur avalon?
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2010
Still searching grin
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2010
Eh ya  cry. Good luck on your search.
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2010
;d
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by JesusloveU: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2010
;d
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by SIlknSteel(f): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2010
@poster: Why dont you check out the thread: I Need A Guy In My Life, mmhh who knows wink wink wink
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by 1102(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2010
odiaero:

DEATH, grin grin grin grin

Tortoise!!

Buahahahaha, LOL, ROTFLMFAO, LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by SIlknSteel(f): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2010
@190: What is ''ROTFLMFAO''?
Re: A Gentle And Handsome Young Man Seeking For A Godfearing Lady For Marriage by 1102(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^
sweetheart it means rollin on the floor laffin my fat azz out,

miss u

(1) (Reply)

Any Beautiful Gal 4 Sex Chat / Enugu Peeps Lets Meet And Make New Friends / I'm Ready To Settle Down: Need A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.