Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship (6349 Views)

2020 Interswitchspak 3.0 Result Online Checker / Registration For Second Interswitchspak National Science Competition Begins / Re: Interswitchspak Offers N7.5m University Scholarship For Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by nairafamedotcom: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2018
In a bid to increase interest in the study of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STM), e-commerce and digital payment company, Interswitch, has concluded plans to host its maiden edition of InterswitchSPAK project with about N12.5million-scholarship amongst other prizes.

Group Managing Director, GMD, Interswitch, Mitchell Elegbe, said: “The project is a real experiential window for students, where they will not only meet successful people who are providing solutions, but will also be motivated and prepared to develop the right mind-set and attitude for leadership. “

The GMD added that the Masterclass will feature three 45-minute sessions where qualified students who emerged from the qualifying examinations will be intellectually motivated by high-profile speakers led by GMD, Interswitch Group, Mr. Mitchell Elegbe; CEO, Stanbic IBTC Holdings Ltd, Mr. Yinka Sanni; MD, Endeavour Nigeria, Eloho Omame among others.

After the Masterclass, the TV quiz show will commence with the InterswitchSPAK Innovation Challenge, a two-day intensive boot camp, where the 81 finalists, working in groups, will have the opportunity to brainstorm with their peers to proffer solutions to various issues affecting society. The group with the most innovative and viable solution will be presented with the InterswitchSPAK 1.0 Founders Prize for Innovation.

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/08/nigerian-students-to-benefit-from-n125m.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by sacredsaint(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by flex04(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Nice one

I think if we as a nation an individuals can adopt these New Modes of Learning and Teaching for Higher Education

maybe our students will be more fit for international scholarships undecided undecided

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by kennypoju04: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Edopesin: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
no info on how students are to register

The Link isn't working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Lamzee(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Upaka(f): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Is it only for graduate students?
Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by bentlywills(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
How can I become an inter switch agent

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by alklas(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
ok oo

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by wwwtortoise(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
What are the requirements for the enrollment?

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Tychamps(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Money that will still be looted

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Sinach0191(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Very Nice I like
Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Readonee35L(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2018
How much is 12m scholarship despite the amount of profit this Online Payment called interswitch Makes.
Hummmm

Well better than nothing.
I hope they completely sponsor these students not just paying their tuition . because we dont seem to know what scholarship is in this climate.

2 Likes

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Bustincole(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Alhamdulilai

nice koncept

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Uzorgod(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2018
We can't keep waiting for the lifeless government to get a life. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Emmagggg: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2018
That's Good

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by nairafamedotcom: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Edopesin:
no info on how students are to register

The Link isn't working

https://www.spak.ng/#/school-registration
Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by nairafamedotcom: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2018
bentlywills:
How can I become an inter switch agent
https://www.spak.ng/#/school-registration
Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
In a bid to increase interest in the study of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STM), e-commerce and digital payment company, Interswitch, has concluded plans to host its maiden edition of InterswitchSPAK project with about N12.5million-scholarship amongst other prizes.

Group Managing Director, GMD, Interswitch, Mitchell Elegbe, said: “The project is a real experiential window for students, where they will not only meet successful people who are providing solutions, but will also be motivated and prepared to develop the right mind-set and attitude for leadership. “

The GMD added that the Masterclass will feature three 45-minute sessions where qualified students who emerged from the qualifying examinations will be intellectually motivated by high-profile speakers led by GMD, Interswitch Group, Mr. Mitchell Elegbe; CEO, Stanbic IBTC Holdings Ltd, Mr. Yinka Sanni; MD, Endeavour Nigeria, Eloho Omame among others.

After the Masterclass, the TV quiz show will commence with the InterswitchSPAK Innovation Challenge, a two-day intensive boot camp, where the 81 finalists, working in groups, will have the opportunity to brainstorm with their peers to proffer solutions to various issues affecting society. The group with the most innovative and viable solution will be presented with the InterswitchSPAK 1.0 Founders Prize for Innovation.

op forward my details abeg I need this kind small scholarship biko
Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by nairafamedotcom: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Finewithsense:
op forward my details abeg I need this kind small scholarship biko
Click on the link below to see where to register for the scholarship
Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by stevolution5: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Interswitch is generally known for its disorganization, they say A and do V, that's how disorganised they are, go to their Facebook page and see complaints for yourself

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by BlessSammy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's for SS2 students.... Proud to have my nephew among the 81 selected best brains n young geniuses in the country..

Make me proud

1 Like

Re: InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship by BlessSammy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
nairafamedotcom:

Click on the link below to see where to register for the scholarship

Haba bro... Old news.. They are already in the final stage n it's for ss2 students

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnics Offa(fedpoffa) Admission For Jambite,pt,pre-nd,hnd 2011 / UNI-IBADAN School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On Sale Now.for More / My Cgpa Is Currently 1.8, Can I Still Make A 2.1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.