Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (46283 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by dainformant(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2018
A young lady has left her family and friends in lament after her unfortunate demise in Delta state. The deceased identified as Obuwe Tega, a final year student of Federal Polytechnic Auchi, Edo State, died yesterday morning after complaining of something moving in her body, according to a report shared by journalist Sapele Oghenek. 

It was revealed that the lady who hails from Sapele area of the state, had been complaining of mysterious movement in her system for quite some time now before her death. She died weeks before writing her final exams. 

Her death was greeted with shock from her friends who took to social media to mourn her. 

One of her friends and schoolmate, Princess Bee, wrote, Tega!!!!!!! I don't know where to start from, i celebrated you dis same month and now you are no more, RIP my love, cant believe am not gonna see you again...

May her soul rest in peace. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/final-year-student-dies-after-complaining-of-movement-in-her-body.html

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by dainformant(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Firefire(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Is this one now a news? undecided

RIP to the lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Okoroawusa: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Aug 5 was her bday?

This is so sad
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by sapeleboi(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2018
cry
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Kharol1234: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2018
rip to her see all dis small small witch above me see as who na take my ftc......God dae no wahala
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by abokibuhari: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2018
RITUAL THINGS shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by dollytino4real(f): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2018
who knows wether Yahoo boy don fork am with juju? rip

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Alwaysking: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Naija girls no dey ever hear word

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Partnerbiz(f): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2018
World is a terrible place.

Rip

1 Like

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2018
...and they couldnt perform an autopsy to confirm the cause of death, and possibly save a soul (if it is hereditary)

7 Likes

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by tstx(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Yahoo Plus.... if you know, you know

Na greediness dry make naija girls dey drop one by one

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by KingSatan: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Yahoo boys from that part of the earth have finally slayed this one.

More juice to my storage.

I love Efosa, Ose, Uguaghan, Ogwoworigho, Oghenetega etc

I just love this boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Moreoffaith(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Wetin she eat or drink?

1 Like

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Lomprico2: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
One G boy don hammer!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Rip to the dead cry
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Ishilove: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Weh gbana ngbashi. God have mercy
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by itiswellandwell: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Sounds like moving worms in her body. Yahoo boy usage symptom. Rip pretty.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Gerrard59(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
How's she a "slay queen"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by oshobugie22: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Chaiii
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by id4sho(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
one badh guy has forgotten his lifeless deek. undecidedone badh guy has forgotten his lifeless deek.
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
You must be on concaine drugs. Akproko angry angry sad
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Am sure Afonja yahooboy HV use u 4 ritual.
Idiot girl.
Slay queen

Now who do u slay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by bedspread: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Another Day! Another day! Another Minute!Another Death!!!

Many are leaving the Earth per Minute....
Where are they going? That's always my Concern?? This Earth is Nothing but a Pathway to Eternity!its Nothing but a Pathway to Forever and Ever... Either in Heaven or Hell Fire.. The one who u surrendered to and live for will determine the next place...

Everyone who dies without JESUS is right now Shouting, screaming and Begging for a 2nd Chance... there is nothing to Change after death...

If you are seeing this , JUST Say this Now... LORD JESUS have Mercy on me a Sinner.. Save Me Lord

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by johnmattew: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
nairaland and ulterior motives.... allow her to rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by wwwtortoise(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Am sure Afonja yahooboy HV use u 4 ritual.
Idiot girl.
Slay queen

Now who do u slay

Chief judge of the universe

1 Like

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by PROPHETmichael: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
...and they couldnt perform an autopsy to confirm the cause of death, and possibly save a soul (if it is hereditary)

Hereditary ni military ko

5 Likes

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by ipobarecriminals: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2018
sad*Sneeze, cough* Hope she is not the type dat em to Abuja today,potacot tomorrow, lagos on weekend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by boss1310(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2018
does she say its a slithering movement
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by millionboi(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2018
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.