Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (48261 Views)

FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by streetsoldier1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
IBreakRules:
The back ground images be bringing bad memories.

Why bad memories did u passed through Federal university of Tension and Agony.? Which dept?
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by ksam(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
even the ones with extra year and and double extra year too will be celebrating... If you quote me you are or were guilty..
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by longjon: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
The most beautiful campus in Nigeria
My Alma mata

I remember that engineering building where we held Rave every first semester

Wonder if it still holds
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
May they be favoured in Jesus name
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by ajayiopy: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
not easy
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Organs(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
lilmax:
what exactly are you celebrating? what others have done and even better at it?

na the olodos nai always dey carry this nonsense for head

the wise ones stay calm and plan the future, instead of living in the present

It's a huge milestone crossed.You are wrong. There is plenty of time to plan the future, now it's time to celebrate. Let them make joy, dance and be happy.... You that you're not olodo and always planning the future, what has all your planning produced? NL stupid comment!!!

1 Like

Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Is chuchy a male or a female
Asin ehhhh.
If its a male then dat guy needs to be probed! angry
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by BuilderDave: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
better start looking for jobs.. stop all these
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by BuilderDave: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
When dey realise wat awaits
they don't know yet.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Frankicent(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
When dey realise wat awaits
what do you mean?
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by GeoOla25(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
I just have a pity for this guys cos they have to struggle once they are out of that university....... this country mess up... life is not a fun ground.
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Frankicent(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
IBreakRules:
The back ground images be bringing bad memories.

you were once a futarian?
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by enemyofprogress: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rubbish
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Frankicent(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
GeoOla25:
I just have a pity for this guys cos they have to struggle once they are out of that university....... this country mess up... life is not a fun ground.

nawa oo.. am currently a student there. that school aren't easy oo... The only way to is God and connection.
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by eppysold(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Congrats, Yinka! smiley
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by amicable247: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
IstandWithGod:
The only challenge is that some of them will still spillover after all that signing out parade while some will later have permanent seat here on nairaland because of lack of job even after graduating with good grades...such is life.
can u email me on arkofangel247@gmail.com for something
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Sundaybukkie(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pelebabaagba:
More pictures to feed your eyes..
pls how can i get d guy in d 3rd and 4th pics... Black standing first from the left... His name his emmanuel seun,, he is my old friend back den in futa 2012 during our predegree program.. I need his contact pls.. So unfortunate i could have graduated with dem.. Curse be upon all 2013 jamb officials.
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by edudguy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I always want to CONSOLE myself when I see such youths.
What manner of a nation is this??
The MANAGEMENT and upkeep of this nation was given to a BLACKMAN too quick.
We were never matured for LEADERSHIP at all.
They (the WHITES) should have built a ZOO 1st, for us to manage, then graduate to SCHOOLS before others
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by GeoOla25(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Frankicent:

nawa oo.. am currently a student there. that school aren't easy oo... The only way to is God and connection.
Bro... my succinct advice is to get a skill while you’re still schooling, if you’re in the engineering field, learn stuff like aluminum windows making , tiling and pop, just dose sub stages of building if you’re civil engineer... those skills pays now..

And on the other hand start having plans to leave this country once you’re done with your NYSC.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Tblesd: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
That is my Alma Mata. Congratulations to u all! God bless all Futarians home and abroad . Amen. That beautiful building is called CCE building
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Buffalowings3(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Op I need a phone no.

No story pls sad
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Frankicent(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
GeoOla25:

Bro... my succinct advice is to get a skill while you’re still schooling, if you’re in the engineering field, learn stuff like aluminum windows making , tiling and pop, just dose sub stages of building if you’re civil engineer... those skills pays now..

And on the other hand start having plans to leave this country once you’re done with your NYSC.

chai am studying computer sci.. I swear travelling out is the surest tin ooo... just no money for it...

1 Like

Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by simplebb: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Congratulations guys, That's my Alma mata
Proud of you guys
Good jobs after service in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by oyinlino(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
CVE to the world.
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by mhktaryan: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
That's hilltop baby...those years men
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by ceeceeuwa: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hill Top Auditorium... nostalgia! 6years and counting cool
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Ushiesunday(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
congratulations guys. Federal university wukari will be joining you soon. my last paper is on the 15th of next month.. we go meet for nysc camp nah...
proudly fuwukari.
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by olumidazz: 4:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Citizens of a poor deal
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

what do you mean?
no work. D 2.1 ones go end up in bank
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by anigold(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!!! Over 36yrs + still graduating in style in Nigeria. Thank God for Buhari npower empowerment programme if not graduates couldn't ve graduated in style in previous administration!!
grin grin I know you graduated at 16..
Re: FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style by anigold(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2018
If to say there was work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) / Abu Here We Come 2016/2017 / Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.