Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Check Out United's New Away Kit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out United's New Away Kit (245 Views)

Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden / Chelsea's Yellow Away Kit For 2018/2019 Premier League Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out United's New Away Kit by winosport: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Forget about Mourinho for a second and just look at this beauty. Pink kits are a divisive thing for some reason but they really shouldn’t be or should they?

Man United’s new away shirt is coming weeks after just about every other club in the Premier League has released theirs not that I know why at this moment of typing but let me take a wild guess here, maybe its saving the best for last or it could be the game changer for this season some sort of extra motivation I mean who would want to loose in a fab jersey(ask Nigeria, they had the best kit at the World cup and they won it right.. oh sorry I must be off my meds again,,, lol). Pink kits are always good, they are always flamey and can conjure a completely life-changing experience. ha!

You will suddenly start scoring bangers and nutmegging people for fun at, or, if you did that before anyway, you will just look even better doing it. Trust me on that. People will start trying to hack you every time you touch the ball and you will just glide past them like a greased up Dimitar Berbatov flying down a water slide.Just take a look at it.

They’ve combined a light pastel shade of pink with a slightly darker tone for the iconic three stripes and sleeve trim , leaving the colour to do all the work and keeping things as simple as possible . As always with a shirt focusing on a bold colour , clean is best.

Have Fun With Me On this one- This could be the silver lining or should i say the pink lining for United’s season just for a moment forget about Tottenham and Mourinho’s tactics or lack of it and picture your players in this piiiink jersey coming out to face City at the Etihad stadium(chick!!)… I think Paul Pogba is going to do some absolutely ridiculous things as soon as he dons this pink kit(maybe matching hair spray) and Jesse Lingard is going to make your dad ‘s head explode as soon as he bangs one in donning this shirt.
It won’t suit Phil Jones though . Nothing will ever suit Phil Jones unless it comes with mud stains already incorporated into the design….. (lol i’m in my house come and beat me)

As seen - http://winosport.com/check-out-uniteds-new-away-kit/

(1) (Reply)

Venus And Serena Set To Meet Again In US Open / Leipzig Yet To Give Up In Lookman Pursuit / Tearful Christino Ronaldo Sent Off Like A Kid As Juventus Beat Valencia 2-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.