Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (36486 Views)

Tracy And Treasure Daniels Share Make-Up Free Photos / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by lagdmark(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Airforce1:
I think this girl is the most beautiful Nollywood actress ever graced my TV screen .

She's a goddess.

So eyeful at 16.

Most teens are always beautiful at early age, check her out 15 years later.
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by farem: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
chibuthanks:
HOW MY LIVING GOD TAKE DEY RUSH HER IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND
I think she has lost the meaning of God. She means satan because her pose is a of good use for satan to drag more to perdition.
Religion (man futile attempt to reach God) of satan, only the right relationship with Christ Jesus eternally counts.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Airforce1:
I think this girl is the most beautiful Nollywood actress ever graced my TV screen .

She's a goddess.

So eyeful at 16.

So eyeful Is E-Money not paying your school fees?
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2018
This geh again. sad
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by lordswill03: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2018
You mean you've lost your sense to the extend of demeaning HIS name. whatever happened to our sense of respect at least?
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Ekomsam: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2018
I wonder how God go dey rush person
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Phunmy25(f): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Virgohills:
Blasphemy - she will soon die
maka why?why you dey wish her bad thing..oga o
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Mydazz(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2018
chibuthanks:
HOW MY LIVING GOD TAKE DEY RUSH HER IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND

Must it be your living God?
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
How God take dey rush her that's what I want to understand

See them...bad belle. undecided

Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by hopexter(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Why will she finally break free from the confines of being a sixteen year old? undecided

Even if she breaks from it, you still won't be to her reach so why bother
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by chiommy123(f): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
omooba969:

See them...bad belle. undecided
bad belle ke. Na question abeg if you understand you fit explain fa
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by bleskid: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2018
u no fine ..... u are very beautiful thank you
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Joshrob(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:

ask your sister bcus me nor come dey understand again o...
People will just say things without thinking..how will an ordinary human being say God is rushing her.
Anyway she's still a kid
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by bleskid: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Airforce1:

She's a goddess.

So eyeful at 16.

na u dei talk on
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by bleskid: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Joshrob:

People will just say things without thinking..how will an ordinary human being say God is rushing her.
Anyway she's still a kid
I Wanda poop shake me abeg
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by chiommy123(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Joshrob:

Anyway she's still a kid
maybe someone that understand her will explain better cos am confused
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by bleskid: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
u shall not take the name of Lord in vain.. is the 3rd commandent of God
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by maxiuc(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Holy Spirit you don hear wetin this small pikin dey talk
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by nsesam(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na bleshing cream they rush you smally.
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Jman06(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
This girl is pretty sha.
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Kylekent59: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
bleskid:
u shall not take the name of Lord in vain.. is the 3rd commandent of God

When last did you attend church?

That's commandment 2 and not 3
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by bleskid: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kylekent59:

When last did you attend church?

That's commandment 2 and not 3
OK pastor
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by gift2xl: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
She's beautiful when watching her on flat screen not 14 inc TV.

1 Like

Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Adakintroy: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
I believe she wanted to say fine girl like us na we DE rush God.

God DE rush you how? Who you be?

Una Don really see this God finish.
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by chibuthanks: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=Mydazz post=70714860]
Must it be your living God?[GERARA HERE U WORKER OF INIQIUTY LIFELSS SOUL]
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Why will she finally break free from the confines of being a sixteen year old? undecided

She's 15 years old every year grin
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by tunary(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Open legs small nah

Haba...
you sabi am
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by Marbleaik: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
KenModi:

Your stupidity knows no bounds!!

YOUR THE MOST IDIOTIC HUMAN ON EARTH,ASS HOLE LIKER LIKE YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by QuietHammer(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
She means God fvcks her
Re: 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos by AlienStar: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
LANDLORD72:

We all have the image of God in us so she refare to men as God
refer

you're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons / Davido Signs Ayanfe To DMW / Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.