Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election (1761 Views)

Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges / PMB The Finisher. Warri/itakpe Rail Service Is Ready. Links 3 States. PICS. / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Going by the ongoing criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari both Nationally and Internationally it is becoming very obvious that the global community has rejected Mr. President. This is evident in every social media as well as the interaction in the street. The rate at which people are queuing up to get their pvc is alarming and many of this people want PMB gone. PMB is a man who has failed in 4 different presidential attempts, and in 2015 he finally won by a slight margin despite clearly evidences of underage voting in the north. Also note that so many of the people who voted for PMB in the north central and southwest did so because of Professor Yemi Osinbajo and without this votes he wouldn't have won the presidency. This is why the southwest were called the king makers of the 2015 elections.
In the forthcoming 2019 elections, PYO might not be able to save PMB even in the southwest as a large chunk of the people have opening rejected him and are campaigning against him. Guys like sowore and Fela Durotoye are even running against PMB, and they are by a large margin more qualified and competent than him.
Observation has led to the conclusion that in a free and fair election, any random Nigerian would likely defeat PMB in 2019, even a foreigner might stand a better chance.
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a man Nigerians love so much, and in an ideal situation would not want to quality induvidual like him lose in anything. But unfortunately he is tied with a falling wedge.
The only way out is to tell the president the truth.

PMB is not going to win the 2019 election.
I repeat

All signs are visible for all clear thinking individuals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by KingSatan: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how you have dedicated your life to a hypocritical political system.

Instead of investing quality time improving yourself, you are busy discussing NIgeria's politics.

I really made a mistake creating you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how you have dedicated your life to a hypocritical political system.

Instead of investing quality time improving yourself, you are busy discussing NIgeria's politics.

I really made a mistake creating you.

Lol. cheesy cheesy grin
Dear KingSatan i know by your rules it is a sin to say the truth

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Going by the ongoing criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari both Nationally and Internationally it is becoming very obvious that the global community has rejected Mr. President. This is evident in every social media as well as the interaction in the street. The rate at which people are queuing up to get their pvc is alarming and many of this people want PMB gone. PMB is a man who has failed in 4 different presidential attempts, and in 2015 he finally won by a slight margin despite clearly evidences of underage voting in the north. Also note that so many of the people who voted for PMB in the north central and southwest did so because of Professor Yemi Osinbajo and without this votes he wouldn't have won the presidency. This is why the southwest were called the king makers of the 2015 elections.
In the forthcoming 2019 elections, PYO might not be able to save PMB even in the southwest as a large chunk of the people have opening rejected him and are campaigning against him. Guys like sowore and Fela Durotoye are even running against PMB, and they are by a large margin more qualified and competent than him.
Observation has led to the conclusion that in a free and fair election, any random Nigerian would likely defeat PMB in 2019, even a foreigner might stand a better chance.
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a man Nigerians love so much, and in an ideal situation would not want to quality induvidual like him lose in anything. But unfortunately he is tied with a falling wedge.

I repeat

My friend behave yourself.life is not simple.why not contest against him yourself? The margin in 2015 was slim because of the postponement of the polls by 6 weeks.if it was held in february,the margin for reach 10 million

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by KingSatan: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Lol. cheesy cheesy grin
Dear KingSatan i know by your rules it is a sin to say the truth

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just made me laugh loud.

Do have a great day My Friend

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by dukie25: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:

My friend behave yourself.life is not simple.why not contest against him yourself? The margin in 2015 was slim because of the postponement of the polls by 6 weeks.if it was held in february,the margin for reach 10 million
[/s]

Lets watch the margin in 2019, now that people know Buhari is all about propaganda and nothing else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2018
senatordave1:

I am talking about now 2019. The most powerful man in the world just called our president lifeless and hoping to never meet him again and you feel this is a compliment. This is a president that has spent more that 100 days away from office on foreign medical vacations. Where else in the world is this done.
The biggest problem PMB is facing is that the people surrounding him do not tell him the truth.
PMB does not deserve another 4 year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by SolutionMee: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Unfortunately, we don't even need a foreigner to do that

Saraki will beat them hand in hand

By teaching them modern politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria will only start to grow as a nation the day we have citizens who can go meet an incompetent president in his/her office and say to them.
"Your excellence, you havent done enough, i advice you resist running for a second time you do not deserve it"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by SalamRushdie: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2018
senatordave1:

The only hope Buhari has brazen election result alteration at INEC collation centres

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by RoaringLion11(f): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2018
This article can just be liken to waste of time because though you may be accusing him as not performing,,,this is politics where you can not predict what will...Let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by yarimo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

I repeat

see as you just they mumu yourself for public forum undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
yarimo:
Yarimo You are a well paid zombie. Other zombies must be jealous of you. Buhari must go in 2019. He is not worthy to be president of a country like Nigeria. You should be ashamed Look what trump said about our president. Which is true btw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by yarimo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Yarimo You are a well paid zombie. Other zombies must be jealous of you. Buhari must go in 2019. He is not worthy to be president of a country like Nigeria. You should be ashamed Look what trump said about our president. Which is true btw.

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The only hope Buhari has brazen election result alteration at INEC collation centres
He will do that

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
Unfortunately, we don't even need a foreigner to do that

Saraki will beat them hand in hand

By teaching them modern politics
Apart from kwara,where else can saraki win? Your sl confused that you dont know who to support.you can even support the devil just to spite buhari.at least we apc are stable unlike you anti buharists

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Lets watch the margin in 2019, now that people know Buhari is all about propaganda and nothing else.
Unfortunately,all the candidates are worse than buhari.reduce your confusion and settle for someone

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by IBBG(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thank God you know. I laugh at his deluded supporters who are doing everything possible to sell the facade that he will win. Let PDP finish their primaries, which i feel the ticket will be go to either Tambuwal, kwakwanso or Atiku. And watch how the momentum will swing in PDP's favour. He has lost a lot of goodwill and supporters many of whom will not vote him or choose not to vote at all. I predict that in the governorship election APC may win a higher number of states 55% to PDP 45%, but PDP will clinch the presidential elections. So far, buhari is the worse of all presidential aspirants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by SalamRushdie: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
senatordave1:

He will do that

We know he will go that route
Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
yarimo:
I dont hate you yarimo. As a matter of fact i admire you alot. You are currently topping the global list of highest paid zombies. I heard rumours that u are currently been paid 1.5 million monthly by the BMC. That is x5 of my monthly pay as an engineer. You deserve ever kobo you earn. Having to constantly defend a failure like buhari is a torture. Nigeria is hard please continue your hustle. Pay your children school fees, appreciate your mother and dont forget to pay your tithe or zakat.
Best wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by GSA01: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
How i wish voters are only on social media, the APC will be scared, but right now with programme like N-power, Conditional cash transfer, School homegrown feeding programme, Market moni, Trader moni, MSMEs Clinics, all have touch the common man, touch the grassroots and this are the core base of voters. surely the APC is on course..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by Corrinthians(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kikikiki. They never learn. The same braggadocio they exhibited with the ineffectual Jonathan three years ago.

Una eyes go clear! grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
IBBG:
Thank God you know. I laugh at his deluded supporters who are doing everything possible to sell the facade that he will win. Let PDP finish their primaries, which i feel the ticket will be go to either Tambuwal, kwakwanso or Atiku. And watch how the momentum will swing in PDP's favour. He has lost a lot of goodwill and supporters many of whom will not vote him or choose not to vote at all. I predict that in the governorship election APC may win a higher number of states 55% to PDP 45%, but PDP will clinch the presidential elections. So far, buhari is the worse of all presidential aspirants.
If apc are winning more states,it means there winning the presidency.as far as northerners are buhari's opponents,pdp wont win ss/se with a high margin as they did in the past

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by Corrinthians(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
yarimo:
These are the posts we'd use to rub it in after their defeat in the forth coming election, just like we did 2015.

They should keep them coming. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by StillX10(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
of course Buhari won't win
Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by veuttoutlemonde: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

I am talking about now 2019. The most powerful man in the world just called our president lifeless and hoping to never meet him again and you feel this is a compliment. This is a president that has spent more that 100 days away from office on foreign medical vacations. Where else in the world is this done.
The biggest problem PMB is facing is that the people surrounding him do not tell him the truth.
PMB does not deserve another 4 year.

Typical trumpanzee throwing your country under the bus in the name of opposition.
Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
veuttoutlemonde:

Typical trumpanzee throwing your country under the bus in the name of opposition.

I am sorry you feel this way. But trust me
PMB is not competent enough to be president of Nigeria. Face truth
Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by IBBG(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

If apc are winning more states,it means there winning the presidency.as far as northerners are buhari's opponents,pdp wont win ss/se with a high margin as they did in the past
I don't have time to engage in frivolous arguments. i hope you know there is a difference between governorship and presidential elections. supporting a governor does not necessarily translate into supporting the presidency. The realities will dawn on us all as the presidential elections draws closer.
Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2018
IBBG:
I don't have time to engage in frivolous arguments. i hope you know there is a difference between governorship and presidential elections. supporting a governor does not necessarily translate into supporting the presidency. The realities will dawn on us all as the presidential elections draws closer.
If you follow the patterns of elections,you will know that people love voting en masse.where apc is popular or presents popular candidates,the other of its candidates also benefit from it vote wise.
Re: Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
GSA01:
How i wish voters are only on social media, the APC will be scared, but right now with programme like N-power, Conditional cash transfer, School homegrown feeding programme, Market moni, Trader moni, MSMEs Clinics, all have touch the common man, touch the grassroots and this are the core base of voters. surely the APC is on course..
You mean programmes that the beneficiaries are not known,only on paper?

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Full Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Today / The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo / Why APC And INEC Do Not Want Me In The Senate - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.