Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (2) (180 Views)

Prayer 2.0— The Key To The Double Portion - Joseph Prince / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (2) by Revadebola: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2018
WHEN TO PRAY AND THE RESULTS OF PRAYERS (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

Philippians 4:19 (KJV)
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus".

God is able to supply all your needs according to His riches in glory, if only you will pray.

The mercy and grace of God is available at the reach of everyone of us, if we will pay the prize of prayer.

Hebrews 4:16 (KJV)
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I repent from all my sins.
2. Lord Jesus Christ, I accept You into my life as my Lord and Savior.
3. Oh God, I approach Your throne of grace, have mercy upon me.
4. Father, bestow Your favour upon my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Spiritual Growth? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/18 / Real Worship - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.