Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (49137 Views)

Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / See Current Senate Membership Make-up As PDP Wins Three More Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by ijabiken1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
donsolo4u2c:

Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State has said that he washed dead bodies as a youth to pay his tuition fees while schooling abroad.

Ajimobi said this yesterday at a South-West Youths Regional Summit in Osogbo.

The Governor, while urging the youth to have a positive mindset towards hard work, said he spent eight years abroad washing dead bodies to survive.

He said his parents only sent him 30 dollars all through his stay abroad, adding that he had to look for a way to survive.

“I left Nigeria in 1963 to study abroad, but throughout my stay there, I was washing dead bodies to support myself to go to school.

“When ever I got home from work, I will be weeping, remembering the number of dead bodies I washed.

“My boss at work then said I should not be afraid or fear, adding that such feeling is normal for first comers.

“He encouraged me to always see those dead bodies as iced fish.

“But against all odds, I survived and that is why I am urging youths to see hard work as the only way to success.

“I am saying this to challenge the youth of our next generation not to give up.

“This is our chance as youths and as Yorubas to come together to chart a successful pathway for the country.’’

Ajimobi, however, urged Yoruba leaders and governors to unite for the progress of the Yoruba race.

http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/08/what-men-does-because-of-money-see.html
very useless person
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by gaby(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol...no be small matter...

Na so dem use lie finish our life that year say if you enter abroad even manage wash dead body you don hammer be dat. And say oyibo people dey park cars for street anyhow you fit jump enter anyone, drive am go port then ship am to Naija.

All these fabu Tori dem and more na im carry us enter desert say we must trek reach that Europe by force.

All my stay for Europe I no by mistake see one dead body not to talk of say make I cum wash. I no even sure say an average oyibo person go allow make a black man wash their loved one body, dem go see am as an insult and last disrespect.

My Tori of Europe and back by leg dey my signature.
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
800k last for the Lexus
Niccoloimhotep:
cheesy

Otu ocha grin

This man no go kill person with laugh. grin
I just cant stop imagining the look on his face first day on the job. cheesy

Abeg i get naija used 2003 es300 lexus(1.45M) and toks 2006 toyota big daddy(1.65M) available for sale in ibadan.
Ajimobi come and patronise your constituents grin
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Kingjames(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why shouldn't we give up? after working hard to set up and the ghost of those deceased kept on disturbing you by demolishing and crippling what we-the youth have laboured for ...
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by engrkaz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
No wonder he's this lifeless....
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by darlenese(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
nice . he should be made the minister of dead bodies. liars
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Niccoloimhotep(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
SammyJac:
You must hail from Mbano

Quote me if otherwise.
cheesy mbano ko, embago ni

Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Niccoloimhotep(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cacawa2:
800k last for the Lexus
oya come and pay grin

Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Btruth: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Who send you?.... Wicked fellow. Destroying a cripple daily bread means.
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by cooltola(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you were born in 1943 and you came to abroad to study at 1963? at age 14, I am wondering what kind of study?
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by cooltola(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you were born in 1949 and you came to abroad to study at 1963? at age 14, I am wondering what kind of study?
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Akabuking: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
you go soon wash buhari body.

Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Mbediogu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Behold the governor who sees people created by God as iced fish! No wonder him State dey suffer.
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by chosky2589(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
bubuu go like dis man be dat nau

#lifeless_dullard
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by VagileVictor(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ajimobi, you don't need to explain your capability in washing dead bodies at 13 while abroad. Your tenure will soon end and you will explain in details, how the money you made from washing dead bodies, financed your governorship elections in Ogun State.

You met a very organized system that made you what you are but refused to make it better for the people that gave you the mandate to lead. Rather than compare the days emptiness to the days of plenteousness, you can resign and allow the younger generation to model their future.

I believe you but that may not be what EFCC Nigeria will hear. Just be ready to explain cause the same thing you wish others can do, your children studying abroad can do better.

I use this medium to urge the good people of Ogun State to be vigilant and treat these statements with the level of rejections it deserves.

It is unfortunate to have this kind of ineffectual buffoon at the helm of affairs.
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by vivvaciousghost: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Shame
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Right! undecided
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Sunnybabe(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
nabegibeg:

he is more of a tout than a graduate grin grin
Walahi........nah so
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Owaincouncil: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
No wonder he's so callous and wicked. Washing dead body for eight year no be small thing o.
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hardwork pays, now he's enjoying himself and has forgotten those days of washing dead bodies.
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by julybaba(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
mikeeze:
Ok
hmm
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by julybaba(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
mechanics:
Hardwork pays, now he's enjoying himself and has forgotten those days of washing dead bodies.
Yes. Hard work pays
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by melomelo: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
After his tenure,he deserve to be Minister of lifeless body president
BLOOD MONEY GOVY
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by gudugudumeje: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
No wonder double wahala governor him be for OYO state. Na d owner for dead bodies him be self for d state wt double wahala for d state every now ad then,chief priest Fela don say...
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Nwibii: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
I talkam, No wonder u behave like a lifeless man sometimes. Can u try that with Nigerian dead bodies that are always angry even in dia lifeless body.
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Niccoloimhotep(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Will you sell the es300 for 350k? Don't you know that Nigeria and its economy are lifeless now? If you want to sell it I'm in for business.
ok i will

Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
ok i will
grin grin Why are you like this nah? I mean N350'000 and not N350, abi Na small money be that for this Buharionomic season?
Re: What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies by Niccoloimhotep(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
grin grin Why are you like this nah? I mean N350'000 and not N350, abi Na small money be that for this Buharionomic season?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo / See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.