Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Toke Makinwa Hits The Studio, Set To Drop A New Single, Celebrities React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Hits The Studio, Set To Drop A New Single, Celebrities React (525 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Hits The Studio, Set To Drop A New Single, Celebrities React by Newsmania: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

Toke Makinwa can't stop surprising her fans with new packages daily.. This time around, it seems she's now joining the music industry after discovering her talent lol.. And Cobhams Asuquo is giving her the beat.

She wrote;

Something is coming....... working with the greatest@cobhamsasuquo I intend to live my life with no regret, no opportunity wasted and no looking back#Onaabecomingmore super excited �
Watch Video Here

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/toke-makinwa-hits-the-studio-set-to-drop-a-new-single-falz-others-react/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 Fynestboi

Re: Toke Makinwa Hits The Studio, Set To Drop A New Single, Celebrities React by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
sad

Dont come and start singing to us how Maje did this and that and how toto dey scratch you because you have no man. We have heard enough biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Hits The Studio, Set To Drop A New Single, Celebrities React by oyoyoyo: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
tok star

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hits The Studio, Set To Drop A New Single, Celebrities React by Griezwoman: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Dont come and start singing to us how Maje did this and that and how toto dey scratch you because you have no man. We have heard enough biko
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Hits The Studio, Set To Drop A New Single, Celebrities React by MustiizRaja(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Something is definitely wrong somewhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newlywed Killed In Fatal Car Crash While On Honeymoon (photo) / Yoruba Actor,yinka Quadri Celebrates 59th Birthday Today,plus Biography (photos) / Timaya-i Came With A Poly Bag Now I Use Gucci Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.