Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) (54498 Views)

2023: Pictures From Atiku's Declaration In Abuja / 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kwakwansiyya!!!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
LibertyRep:
The owner of the hotel had better been double sure that his C of O and building approval are intact. He should as a matter of necessity check with the tax office and other necessary government agencies if he isn't owing accumulated charges.

My two cent.
Wahala dey o embarassed
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Crowd or no crowd we are not going to replace a terrorist with another one. He will become president of kano and Bubu will become president of duara

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
pentax:

Kwankwaso is an Hausa man not fulani, don't confuse the two

Kwakwaso is 100% a Fulani man. He said so himself in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Patrick2497: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
IRAPADA:
Kwankwaso pull this kind of crowd in daura kastina state, and what happen at the polls, pdp couldn't even get 30% of the vote
IRAPADA:
Kwankwaso pull this kind of crowd in daura kastina state, and what happen at the polls, pdp couldn't even get 30% of the vote
IRAPADA:
In Pain You Die!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by 9jamuzik: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
perfectface:
it was rigged sir. Bye election is not presidential election.

Yes tell him.
The Apc candidate lost in his polling unit
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Humblega(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
People dat matters on election day dont put on uniform

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nice crowd, but I'm actually not moved by crowd anymore. I saw similar crowd at the just concluded katsina by-election by the same kwankwasiya /kwankwaso but when election came proper,they couldn't even muster 1/4 of votes cast.Congratulations to kwankwaso for a successful declaration.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by fallout87: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
IRAPADA:
crowd pulling is not yardstick for winning elections my friend, alot of 'mogbo moya' are part of those crowds.

You people are hypocrites.

When Buhari is pulling massive crowd you are crying out and rejoicing.

When someone else does it you say it doesn't mean anything.

No truth in you people.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Anybody that will kick that bastard lifeless cow in aso Rock has my vote. Even if na boko Haram leader
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

You people are hypocrites.

When Buhari is pulling massive crowd you are crying out and rejoicing.

When someone else does it you say it doesn't mean anything.

No truth in you people.

You.mean massive crowd like this below?

This is for Ganduje and PMB in same kano where kwankwaso comes from cheesy

That shock must have been what drove him to abuja to declare

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by fallout87: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your post only supports when I say you guys are hypocrites.... sadly you aren't intelligent enough to see that.

Just give credit where it is due instead of this hypocrisy.

Kwankwaso pulled a big crowd even after Buhari and the APC government tried to frustrate him. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by ikeokoye(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Go and get your PVC

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

Your post only supports when I say you guys are hypocrites.... sadly you aren't intelligent enough to see that.

Just give credit where it is due instead of this hypocrisy.

Kwankwaso pulled a big crowd even after Buhari and the APC government tried to frustrate him. Well done.

Stop being a dolt. Nobody tried to frustrate him. They were right to ask him to move it to a day which isn't s working day but his selfishness made him.still go ahead and punishing abuja communities now in harsh traffic.

His eagle square venue was approved just his date was asked to be deferred.

He was said to have pulled a big crowd too during the bye elections and PDP still lost.

I feel your wails but it only excites me more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by ikeokoye(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
ogaJona:
who will kwankwaso likely pick as running mate?

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Utako locked down! Kwakwasiya movement. Buhari go pursue dem
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by farem: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Hurricane Kwankwaso is blowing across the country

From atiku to saraki. So the next one is kwankwaso?
By tomorrow, it would be tambuwal to shekau!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Breaking News! HAPPENING NOW RIGHT INSIDE KANO INDOOR STADIUM.

10,000 trycicle riders defect from PDP kwankwasiyya to APC.

grin cheesy

As kwankwaso is declaring in Abuja, His Kano base is being decimated. grin

PMB is a movement.

Sarrki, madridguy Corinthians come and see oo

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cross section of some decampees

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by pentax(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Kwakwaso is 100% a Fulani man. He said so himself in 2015
Guy, if you don't know, go and ask people that know and stop quoting me
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
pentax:

Guy, if you don't know, go and ask people that know and stop quoting me

I repeat kwankwaso said with his own mouth during an interview that he is 100% Fulani.

Argue with your keypad
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by phemi01(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
don't know why they are rejoicing. Thesame crowd will turn up for Atiku, Buhari, Saraki. All they need do is share money for mobilisation.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by autonomous22: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmm... All these crowd just for declaration.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by HAH: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

this is hawan daushe on sallah day in kano not political rally, why the deception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by jodeci(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
HAH:
this is hawan daushe on sallah day in kano not political rally, why the deception

The guy lies without conscience. I just hate any of his post.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by oruma19: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nature plays it's role. Buhari did nothing to deserve the massive followership he had in 2014.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by kulekaa(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
LibertyRep:
The owner of the hotel had better been double sure that his C of O and building approval are intact. He should as a matter of necessity check with the tax office and other necessary government agencies if he isn't owing accumulated charges.

My two cent.
sense will not kill u IJN
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Rindo69: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
The way this Utako area will smell today ehn!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by SenseGee: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kwankwasiya amana..no lifeless slowpoke can stop ur movement..we stand with u no mater were u decamp to.Amana sai dan amana.tsohon daura anji kunya..daga daura sai madobi Insha'Allah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by umarfantami(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Babzrockman:
The only candidate to give Buhari headache
HAHAHA he gives only buhari headache but not northeners,as for us northerner is gone northerner is back.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Light1259: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Seeing red cap everywhere is not the issue how many of them have their PVC

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) by Jerrick(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
I support Kwankwaso cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.