Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body (1647 Views)

Stem Cell STC30 Has Cured Various Ailments, See For Yourself / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by boysn(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
CBD is one of the 120 compounds called Cannabinoids . Many plants contain Cannabinnoids , but people

mostly like them with Cannabis.
Unlike other Cannabinoids , such as Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD does not produce an Euphoric

"high" or psychoactive effects. This is because CBD does not affect the same Receptors in the body as THC.
The human body has an "Endocannanoid System" (ECS), this system helps to regulate functions such as

Sleep, Pain, Appetite, and immune system responses. The CBD oil thus influence the body to use it's own

endocannabinoids more effectively. For example administration of CDB oil in the body leads to increased

Anandamide level( anandamide is a compound associated with regulating pain). An increased level of it in

the bloodstream will the amount of pain a person feels.
CBD oil also limit inflammation in the brain and nervous system, which may benefit people experiencing

pain, insomnia, and certain immune system responses...
This is why the CBD oil can help fight alot of ailemnts in the body such as
inhibits cell growth in tumour /cancer cells (Anti-proliferative)
Kills or slow bacteria growth (Antibacterial)
Reduce blood sugar levels(Anti-Diabetic)
Reduce seizure and convulsion (Anti-Emetic, Anti-Epileptic)
Reduces Inflammation(Anti-inflammaory)
Reduces the risk of artery blockage( Anti-Ischmic)
Relives anxiexty (Axiolytic)
Promote bone growth (Bone Stimulant)
Relieves pain(Analgesic)
Reduces function in the immune syste(immunosuppresive)
Protects nervous system degeneraton( Neuroprotective)
And many more benefits..
After setting the table with how CBD works and it's benefits, i'd like to introduce you to the rollsroyce of

CBD oils the "Hempworx" CBD oil. It is the most potent and powerful CBD oil in the market today.
-Made In The USA-The products are all Made In The USA and the CBD Oil is harvested from Kentucky Farms.
-Non GMO-The products & ingredients are all 100% natural, and nothing is Genetically Modified.
- Hempworx CBD oil has 80% CBD , which is the highest you can get without THC( the psychoactive compound)
Read about the hempworx testimonies here https://www.fullmoonenergy.rocks/hempworx-testimonials

For more information and order placement call or whatsapp - 08065902259
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by boysn(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Erectile Dysfunction is an extremely common affliction among men over 50. It is caused by weakened blood flow and tissue damage, and this is usually caused by Dioxins and other chemical toxins in our environment. These our heavy in our food--especially meat.

The toxins are known to cause E.D.  and low sperm count. Recent research has shown that CBD oil can help get rid of these toxins and prevent them from building up in  fat cells. The oil--which has no pyschoactive effects-- also has been proven to positively stimulate proper hormone production. This can help ease sexual dysfunctions such as infertility, impotency, and performance anxiety.
‬: What is CBD’s Effect on Fertility?

Increasing evidence has shown CBD has a powerful effect on fertility. This is due to the way it interacts with the ECS. Since the ECS is a regulatory system, its primary function is helping maintain homeostasis, or balance, in the body. When CBD is introduced, the ECS system can be brought back to balance and be encouraged to work more smoothly and efficiently.
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by boysn(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hempworx Cbd oil for sale
Call or whatsapp Boye on 08065902259
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by boysn(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Potent Cbd oil for sale
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by boysn(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
TESTIMONY FROM A HEMPWORX CBD OIL USER*ANXIETY,ARTHRITIS,PAIN*

I want to thank you personally for what you have done for me and for opening my eyes to something life changing. 25 years ago I lost the use of my right arm in a logging accident, I had a 60 foot tree cut on top of me that ripped the nerves to my right arm and shoulder out of my spinal cord rendering my right arm completely dead. For 25 years I’ve suffered from *chronic pain, severe arthritis,* depression, severe anxiety, insomnia, severe migraines hopelessness. I’ve use every kind of pain pill, depression pill, anxiety pill, migraine pill, on the market and nothing helped, I was taking over 15 pills a day. But after being introduced to CBD oil now I don’t take any meds other than one sleeping pill before bed. My depression, anxiety, pain and migraines are gone, I will always have some pain but at least now it’s bearable. I wake up everyday ready to face the world, I enjoy life again the freedom to come and go with a new lease on life. I see the world after 25 years though new eyes and a new sense of joy and life. I want to thank you for introducing me to CBD oil. my life is 100 better and can’t thank you enough. I want ever to know that just after 2 months my life has change behold anything I could imagine. So if you suffer from any of these or other things I recommend you try CBD oil you won’t regret it.ill be doing a series of videos that explains my story and how CBD oil changed my life
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by wakes: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and threatening to
make huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

Request a FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL here: https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by boysn(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Order your hempworx potent CBD oil now and get it delivered to you in 24 hours anywhere in Nigeria
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by boysn(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
*DOWNS SYNDROME*

������
I'm a fairly new affiliate but just thought I was familiar with hemp & CBD oil. My husband is epileptic and cannabis has been his only successful means of seizure control. We'd actually just went to a conference and were considering becoming growers!
Here is what my story is after just about 20 days using HempWorx! I really felt the need to share and hope I have much more to add in the future!

My Story �
It's almost day 20 using HempWorx 500 and I have failed to report in. Gotta love the holidays!
Looking back prior to my first order....How could I NOT afford to order? How could I justify not spending the money where I now view it as a necessity because it was to improve my child's quality of metal health? I'm ashamed that it took me so long to get him started & my only excuse is that I was researching CBD targeting depression & wanted a good quality brand.
I found that at HempWorx. It's not the cheapest but it's the lowest priced PURE 100% whole hemp, made in the USA product I have found. The other 3 brands I considered were either imported from another country, cut with sunflower oil or the price was over $120 a bottle & did NOT have lab quality certificates.

Now because I'm a mother I'm not going to give my child something I have not tried myself so we started together! *Please note for those who don't know me personally when I say my child, I'm talking about my handsome 27 year old son Joey who just happens to have Down's Syndrome! So yes, his well being is fully my responsibility �
Just in 20 days he has had very noticable improvement in his mood, I'm so excited to now catch him smiling more! It makes my heart sing!
I just started noticing a couple other things about him that I wasn't expecting but after more reading, I can attribute to the CBD oil as well. His eczema is clearing!! All these dermatologist prescription creams & shampoos have done nothing to little to even control and now it's clearing!!! He's had fewer complaints, like 90% less stomachaches which has been an issue with him forever. I'm so happy and feel so blessed he's responding to CBD treatment I could just pop! He likes the peppermint flavor and will remind me to give it to him if I forget � He calls them Happy Drops!
Ok, like I said I began taking it the same day and here is what I've found. For several years I've been in pretty much constant pain from arthritis and inflammation. I'd been taking 400-800mg of Motrin a day foryears. I went to bed hurting. I woke up hurting. I worked my tail off everyday hurting most of the time. By day 3 taking HempWorx I had about 70% less pain. To me, that's a big, BIG BIG difference. Now that it's almost day 20 I will say I'm now 95% pain free most of the time & feel NO inflammation! I've also noticed I'm calmer than my "norm" & am sleeping better.
We both have had the flu this week (hey, it's not a 100% miracle cure all) but we're recovering pretty quickly and comfortably I think!
All I know is I wanted to give an honest testimony & now I can give one for both Joe & myself. We are both customers for life and I cannot put a pricetag on how we're feeling! It's priceless but thankfully it's also very affordable!
I am so excited to share this and look forward to how far we will both go to reach our goals of better health & happiness!! I plan to continue to study CBDs potential health benefits and the new studies that are just now beginning. So amazing this plant called hemp that had been used for centuries and has so many uses had become lost to our modern culture! Thrilled it's known now and so glad I'm a part of it with HempWorx!
For those who do know me personally, you know I tell things straight up like it is & don't sugar coat. I'm skeptical & analytical by nature, read & research everything....if I'm this excited...GET EXCITED!!! ❤️
"
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by Benjamin702: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2019
You're right, now CBD oils are a great way to help with disorders or anxiety, a little depression. But it is also important to understand that only a quality product will help you. Now the market is just filled with different fakes and low-quality fakes in the market of drugs. Constantly monitor the certifications and composition of your product that you buy. For example, I used CBD oils from Canada that had a good reputation
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by geraldpayne: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am sure that after all the proofs that were published in the Weed News, no one can question the effectiveness of cbd products. There is no better way to treat anxiety than this.
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by boysn(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2021
PROMO IS ON AGAIN. BUY 2 BOTTLES OF HEMP OIL AND GET 1 FREE.

OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LASTS.

2 BOTTLES OF HEMP OIL - #66,000 , GET 1 EXTRA

CALL 08065902259 NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER..

WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOORSTEP ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
Re: How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body by lucifar000: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2021
If you have the question How The CBD Oil Is Able To Cure Major Ailments In The Body then I would recommend you to buy roma leaf cbd for your health and take care as well.

(1) (Reply)

Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I Sexually Abnormal? / Have U Got Halitosis? Then Read This: / Nutritive Value Of Eating Goat Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.